Notifications
Clear all

December 2023 Channeled Messages to Humanity

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Voices of celestial beings are becoming louder now. Sometimes warning but mostly guiding and reassuring us.  These messages come from our December Read the Future session. We also feel celestial presence during our weekly Circle of Light which is open to anyone.  Shining down upon us and pouring healing and love and messages that fill us up, and we in turn pass them along to anyone who wishes for them. 

After people sent them to me, Lovendures grouped them according to the topics below. 

If you would like to add your own here, please do!

MESSAGES TO HUMANITY

On Love

• Hail and hear what I say. You must love the Earth and protect her. (Baba)

• A spark of love can create a great bonfire of good for humanity. (Baba)

• Do not just pass by when you see suffering. Try to help - even in some small way. (Baba)

• How many times must we tell you that love is the only way to solve the problems of your planet? (Baba)

• All humans, all creatures, all of nature deserves your love and compassion. It is transformative.  It mends the mind and soul. (Lovendures)

• Love the earth as you do your children. As you do your mother. (Jeanne Mayell)

• Open your heart and manifest your realities. There is a new heart opening being activated. Create your own world as there will be chaos on this planet. The angels are wrapping you in serene blue light and angelic mist. Fly with awareness.(Teri)

• Walk with love. (Lovendures)

On Hope, Light and Rising Higher

• Life doesn’t have to be this way, the way of war, death, and suffering. There is a better way to live in harmony and light workers are here to share that message of love and hope.  Never give up hope because hope leads us through the darkest passages into the light again. (Bluebelle)

• Keep shining light. Fill the room with light and let it flow beyond the borders and walls you have created so others can be positively impacted. (Lovendures)

• Seek calm in your hearts. Send light when you are afraid. You will heal yourself and others in this way. (Jeanne Mayell)

• The darkness will give way to light. I see thousands of white doves flying into a clear blue sky. There will be peace, but it will take time. And love. Hold the faith. (Tonya)

• Be a force of light and peace and love at this time. Rise above those you fear and send light to them and to all. In that way, you can help to heal them. (Jeanne Mayell)

• Rise up to the height of the mountain and see that this too shall pass, and calmer skies are coming. Breathe peace to those whose hearts are troubled. (Jeanne Mayell)

• When you are troubled and afraid, take care of yourself, and bring yourself back to wholeness and peace. Only then can you rise about that which you fear. (Jeanne Mayell)

Other Wisdom to Share

• Peace be to all. We bless you.
  • We are with you, we hear your prayers, you are not forgotten. (Lovendures)
  • Listen carefully and you will know how to help both the Earth and your fellow beings. (Baba)
  • It is never too late to try again. (Lovendures)

Seaholly’s extended message

• As we started to complete the opening meditation, holding hands, and surrounding the Earth from above, I saw a wide, white beam of light, like multiple spotlights closely spaced together, being projected from the planet into space, as if announcing to the universe that humanity is on the brink of being ready to take its place among the stars. For the first time ever, I felt humanity’s vibration, heart and compassion rising and getting stronger. Something significant has shifted with humans on the planet. (Seaholly)

• I hear the word “rise” as well as a chorus of angelic singing voices and bells, sounding like small windchimes, seemingly coming from far away galaxies. These voices are full of love and encouraging us to rise higher. The singing and the sounds of the bells are helping us to see the common thread of our humanity. (Seaholly)

• The darkness will give way to light. I see thousands of white doves flying into a clear blue sky. There will be peace, but it will take time. And love. Hold the faith. (Seaholly)

• Rise up, it’s your duty to help others. You chose to come and witness this time of awakening. You’re courageous. It’s a time of great turmoil for you but also a time of great potential. We salute you. Don’t despair. Just be and love and all will be well ». (Seaholly)

• I hear the words, “You can do it. We missed you. Come join us in the celestial sphere where you belong.” (Seaholly)

• I see a white ribbon of wind swooshing around the Earth, lowering itself upon the planet. It’s spreading love everywhere it goes. (Seaholly)

• I hear, “Don’t give up. You are almost there. You are progressing forward, and we are so proud of you. Calamities made you stronger. We are there to support you. We love you. We will continue to love and support you in your evolution because you belong with the galactic family of evolved beings.” (Seaholly)

• Be the messengers. Be the light and give others hope. Don’t underestimate your importance or that of the work that you do. (Seaholly)

Dina, Marigold, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

Wow, beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing these messages of hope.

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dear Community!

When the song of the angels is stilled,

When the star in the sky is gone,

When the kings and princes are home,

When the shepherds are back with their flocks,

The work of Christmas (which in the old calendar was Solstice) begins:

To find the lost,

To heal the broken,

to feed the hungry,

To release the prisoner,

To rebuild the nations,

To bring peace among people,

To make music in the heart.

-- Howard Thurman, (sent to me by @deetoo). 

Below is a photo I took many years ago from my garden, and made into a card. Sending it to you, beautiful community, on this holy night.

@unk-p, @bluebelle@Deetoo@lovendures @lynn @seaholly @tonyaW @Andrew  @cc21@journeywithme2 @tgraff66 @lowtide @teriz @impassionate@matildagirl@Isabelle @ghandigirl@dannyboy 

@baba

ghandigirl, Dina, Tesseract and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Thank you, Jeanne! Happy holidays to you and to our community. I am so grateful for all of you!

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Tesseract and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell @lynn Warmest wishes to you all. Together, we envision a better world every day ❤️ 

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Happy Holidays, everyone.

Thank you for sharing another wonderful message @jeanne-mayell !

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Tesseract and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks @jeanne-mayelle ! Happy holidays to all who celebrate! Let’s all send light and hope to each other for resolution of conflicts and a restoration of peace. Much light and healing to all who need it at this time!

Lauren, ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@jeanne-mayell  Let heaven and nature sing!

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.  May peace, love and light be yours now and in 2024. 

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell and to you and yours as well.

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell @bluebelle @lovendures @dina @marigold @journeywithme2 @lowtide and anyone I didn't get the @ for from my post in the Israel-Gaza Crisis & Related Issues thread, this image, which I would credit if I knew who created it, is the closest thing I have seen that is like my vision of the Angels as they send out Light even to those who have denied the Creator, Light & Love. The Angels who take our UNforgiveness sorrow and pain and transmute it, and then for the Creator, forgive those who are unforgivable to us. The image has the brilliance, the feathers, and what I call "the Gold Light of Goodness" (have no recollection of when I started seeing or calling Gold that) and although we may each have our own internal visual of the words Spirit gave me, I just think that this image, fits the Day. Christmas Day.

To me, yellow is intellect and communication and when it is deepened to Gold it becomes Wisdom. May this day, and whatever your own high holy days are for you, bring you Peace, Goodness, Understanding and most of all, LOVE. ❤️ 

FEBbby23, tybin, Jeanne Mayell and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. Love and blessings to all🤍🕊️

Lauren, Luminous, ghandigirl and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@tesseract 

image is just wondrous.  Such beauty!  Thank you and Merry Christmas!

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Last year I posted about how Carol of the Bells is actually a Ukrainian song.

May all of you be blessed this Christmas Day and may the people of Ukraine feel our love and the unceasing light of hope and joy.

Ukrainian carol of the bells original

tybin, Lauren, Maggieci and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

May you all sleep and dream beautiful dreams of Christmas past and present.

Here's to the more beautiful future.

Love, Ghandigirl

FEBbby23, Lauren, Maggieci and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tesseract Thank you for your posts and that powerful image of light.

ReplyQuote
Share: