Notifications
Clear all

Youtube Channels that might be of interest

(@pamela)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hello Seekers and Lightworkers! And of course - Greeting to the Amazing Jeanne.

Like many of you, in the last few months I have experienced an amazing set of synchonicites and other wonderous events.  I just wanted to post some links that I have been directed to while travelling through the world of Youtube. 

Perhaps you can take a look at them and discuss what you think.  Jeanne could provide some thouoghts I am sure - to keep everyone on the Light Path.

First - check out Alison and Kari's 'Shiny Show': "Kari Mena, Energy Healer and Alison Allan, Medium, are two like-minded people who want to share the experience of the spirit world"

There are hundreds of youtube videos of Kari interviewing Alison and a channelled being - including individuals who have passed....

Here is Alison channeling Abraham Hicks

If you do not know "who" Abraham Hicks is: According to Esther and Jerry Hicks, "Abraham" consists of a group of entities which are "interpreted" by Esther Hicks. Abraham have described themselves as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension".

Alison is not the only individual who channels entities/individuals/aliens.

I also like Ivan Teller.

He has a youtube channel as well.  Here is his "How to connect to your Guides" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3mCYYyWWU   He is somewhat 'inarticulate' but that is what I like about him - I think that he does have some useful info.

There are many groups on Facebook - and many other 'channels' and mediums all giving the same message!  Focus on Love!

Whatever you are doing - Keep shining a candle in the darkness - Peace and Love!

ReplyQuote
(@pamela)
Trusted Member Registered
Topic starter  

Another source of information that I have found extremely helpful is Shepherd Hoodwin.

He is part of a group of individual's that channel an entity named Michael - but not Archangel Michael.

The Michael that the channel is somewhat equivalent to Abraham Hicks.  The difference is in what they teach.  Michael teaches about the basics of our soul - how we choose our lives - what our 'soul journey is'.  Shepherd's book describes quite a bit.  It might blow your mind!  I started reading it back in December. 

Like it - love it - ignore it- they are all your choices.  Please do not hate it or fear it!

Light a candle in the darkness.  Peace and Love.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Don't know how I missed your lovely posts, Pamela. Starting to check these out.  Positive messages.  Telling us to relax and enjoy.  I love the giggly tone of Alison and Keri, and of course, the wisdom. Thank you for posting. Will look continue to look through them.

ReplyQuote
Share: