Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Support Wanted - Reach out here

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Hi Laynara,  I'm glad everything went well for your son.  I pray for him to have a speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Posted by: Winkrainbow

I'm feeling much clearer about what I want to do and am now trying to build back up my positive mindset to go out and get it. I have a wonderful potential opportunity that I am waiting to hear about. I will have to jump through a few hoops to get it and it's bigger than anything I've done before, so I am reaching out to ask for your thoughts and support, to help me approach it with strength and positivity. 

Hello Winkrainbow,

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  When I re-read your post I saw light.  I looks like you are getting that "go-getter" and positive thinking back!  Hang on to it!  I pray so the "best" happens to you.  

villager, Jeanne Mayell, villager and 1 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Winkrainbow, life is full of wonderful surprises.  It can be a really good thing to look back at your life and recognize the goals you’ve set and achieved for yourself.  It seems fitting for you to wonder what’s next.  What goals should I strive for next?  Should I think outside the box now?  How fortunate we are to still dream and imagine new futures for ourselves.   We create new paths and dreams, visualizing them until new opportunities arise.  My gut feeling is that you’re a striver and a doer and I see new adventures ahead for you.

Sophie, RosieHeart, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Praying for you too winklerainbow.  I see you are trying to jumpstart.  And I’m so glad you posted here.  So many people identify with you. So you help us all when you share yourself as you have done.  

Gratitude is a huge help in this situation,  just stopping for a moment during the day and pondering what we are grateful for.  Little things.  I’m grateful to you for sharing yourself with us. And for this community that reaches out to you.   

Sophie, RosieHeart, CC21 and 5 people reacted
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Everyone! I have a question that came up while I was doing the Reading the Positive Future Night with Jeanne. First thank you Jeanne for holding these events- they are very powerful. I am inexperienced...I certainly have had some hits- but oftentimes they are mixed with noise & anxiety as well. Last night, when going through the calendar year - the second time through I heard some really disturbing news about my beloved. It was like a blurt. I have had this happen (auditory blurt- sometimes true sometimes not). The words were so jarring that I became totally freaked out. At the time I was trying to focus on info for the country- not myself- but the phrase was directed at my personal life. I have also had bad feeling about myself & then found out what I was afraid of happened -out in the world - not to me or those I love. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you tell the difference between real information & anxiety? The blurt was loud & impersonal- immediately after I went into a panic. Anyone have resistance to visioning ( I was getting tired)? Could that be why I got that message?Would a negative message like that be a warning so it can be avoided? If not, why would I get an announcement like that? Is it just worry? Anyone have situation like this, & how have you dealt with it? Thanks! 

Jeanne Mayell, Sophie, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Hi Shawn,  First, I'd like to thank you for posting this message.  I should tell you I'm not an experienced "psychic".  I will do my best to share with you what works for me.  The vision you heard seemed to have been a very difficult one to say the least.  The situation you are describing has happened to me.  In fact, it happened yesterday. 

One thing we always need to keep in mind is that the future is yet to be written.  My personal belief is that we get messages to warn us or to guide us in our decision making process.  Even when it is a vision on the national or international level, each individual contributes and can influence the future.  So keep that in mind when thinking about your vision.

I do have anxiety and it manifests itself physically, so I rarely get mixed up between my anxiety and the visions I receive.  Jeanne once told me it is important to know ourselves very well in persuing these activities.  Finding out what our triggers are can helps us having better control of our anxiety, which should help us knowing the difference.  I do a lot of journaling to help me with that.  A friend of mine uses arts.  My mother prays, a lot!  I think it's a personal choice.

When doing these exercises, I'm not able to write spontaneously, because if I do, I pronounce e-ve-ry  syl-la-ble in my head.  I loose concentration and miss out on the whole experience of the exercise.  My work around is to record myself.  It also helps me in better managing myself, my emotions, when I sens or hear a vision for those close to my heart.  I concentrate on my breathing, keep my body relax and empty my mind of all thoughts.  I imagine myself free, on a cloud, I'm a conduite to receive messages.  So what comes to mind are words that I will process later.  I believe it can be done just as well using spontaneous writing.   Meditation is the secret to achieving this state of mind.

Meditating or praying helps keep me grounded.  Those exercises help me tremendously with controlling my anxiety.  Yesterday was a difficult class for me.  I questioned all visions I had, instead of letting the words flow.  I reacted to everything I saw or heard.  I wondered if my bad mood could have a negative influence on people in the class.   I processed my visions then and there and got scared and hurt.   I had a tough day and was rushed when preparing to attend the class. I didn't let go, I didn't trust.  Looking back, I realize I did not pray or meditate prior to the class.

I don't know how to stop the visions from coming.  When I get tired I start singing whatever song comes to mind, or draw, then I go back to meditating.  That's what I do, but I'm certain a more experienced person would give you better information.

I hear visions with my minds ears, or see them with my minds eyes.  I started having them at a very young age and they freaked me out.  I completely closed myself off to them by not giving them attention.  But now I know that we have a wonderful gift that can be better experienced through meditation and/or prayers.  That's what I do. I hope this helps

Michele, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Bright Opal, Thank you! It's so helpful to know I am not the only one who has had this experience. Thank you for sharing your advice on how you process your visions. I have had a tremendous amount of change in my life lately, not bad, but massive- and its not done yet. I wonder if that may have contributed to my anxiety last night, and why my visions seemed so confusing & at times scary. I will try to be more mindful to calm and center before attempting class next time. Again, thank you for your response. It has really helped me put things into perspective. All the best to you!

Sophie and Sophie reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you Shawn for asking the question and Bright Opal for your insightful response.  I would like to add to Bright Opal's thoughts:

Your bad thought does not sound at all like a real premonition, but more of a worry, coming from stuff you've been exposed to that have wired into your brain. 

When I get those, and I do get them, I cancel them.  I say, “Cancel!  Cancel!”  I replace the vision with something beautiful, like you and your husband having a beautiful day together or an image of him healthy, and of the two of you healthy and together for many years to come.

Rick Hanson, a neuroscientist who wrote Buddha's Brain, once said in a class I took with him that when we focus on something, whether it's an event or news story, or a movie,  our brain acts like a vacuum cleaner.  It sucks it up and wires it.  
Once it is wired into the brain with neural networks, the networks will feed itself back to us, sometimes when we least expect it.  

We all need to take care what we put into our imaginations. 

Turn off those awful daily life tragedies when they show up on the news.  In fact, I avoid local news at all.  It's mostly trash designed to sell, and terror and tragedy sells.   I also avoid  creepy headlines about people who suddenly died horrible deaths or the bad stuff, usually rarities, that happen to people. You are wiring your brain with this stuff!  You can begin to think that your world is a dangerous place, when nothing can be further from the truth. 

Load up your brain with happy stories, hopeful messages, movies that make you laugh. When you read bad news, put it into perspective. I'm not suggesting that we live in la-la land.  We should see the world with open eyes so we can become part of the change.  But even the world as it is, is changing and good is flowing up and women are rising and truth is coming through.  So we have perspective even when news is not good.  Just my thought.

Bee, BlueBelle, Robin and 13 people reacted
(@robin)
Reputable Member Registered

I wanted to thank you all here for the light and love you all put.  My heart was heavy when I happened apon this blog.  I have always been a private person, i tend to keep a lot to myself. I feel I can open up here , to become more.   I would like to share something’s if that’s alright.     My father past away in his sleep from a massive stroke, my grandfather came to me that night in a dream and told me I needed to go to right away to check on him. A few years later my nephew was killed by a drunk driver, that night my father told me in a dream that my nephew was afraid of bears. At his funeral my brother was telling us a story about my nephews time in Alaska and that he was terrified of bears. 3 years later my niece passed away at the age of 9. She was a special needs child, she didn’t talk or walk her legs were permanently crossed. That night I dreamed my daughter was on her swing and my nephew walked up to her, he was engulfed in a beautiful golden light, and said Tricia I have someone who wants to talk to you. My niece walked out from behind him and said I love you Tricia. They talked for awhile but I couldn’t hear it.  One month later my brother (necies father) had a motorcycle accident, at the hospital they found pancreatic cancer. It was found early and now he’s cancer free. Two months later my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and stage 3 kidney cancer. August 21 we started home hospice care, yesterday we took her to the hospice center to get her medicine adjusted.she hadn’t slept in 72 hours. This morning we got a call she had hours to days till she passed.   I sent a message on messenger to both sides of my family to let them know and to pass on the information. 

The most heart warming thing happened, my moms family and my dads family shared information back and forth keeping each other updated so my sister 2 brothers and I could focus on just our mother. My heavy heart has been lightened.   

I’sorry this is so long. I guess I just needed to talk.

Paul W, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 11 people reacted
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Robin, 

Sending you love & peace. It sounds like you have suffered much loss. Hoping you can hold onto positive memories of those who have passed- as you have seen in your dreams they are still near by & sending you love ❤️

Jeanne Mayell, mariad, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Oh, Robin!

What incredibly powerful experiences you've had! These are incredibly meaningful and potent examples of the power of love and heart connection between this reality and the afterlife as well as your own incredible channeling gifts.

These kinds of experiences are so painfully intense and can feel like too challenging of a gift to carry but they are also so beautifully representative of the amazing bonds we can have across space and time and other states of being to our loved ones.

Many of us have asked to have our gifts taken away because of such deep pains of clairvoyant knowing but yours is truly an unbelievably deep gift of your heart as painful as it must be for you.

As much as I have often hated knowing things about others in the present, I know I would treasure having a conduit like you to pass on my messages after I've passed. You have and are an amazing gift as a messenger.

This was a powerful testimony of  your genuine intuitive gift of mediumship and a reminder to all of us that this path is not an easy one when it involves people we love.

Many, many blessings for all of your experiences and losses and for being such a powerful conduit for you loved ones.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Robin and 7 people reacted
(@robin)

Thank you MicheleB and Shawn I appreciate your input.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Shawn and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Peace,  love, light and blessings to you and your mom, Robin. May the golden circle of light surround you with deepest love and the knowledge that the heartstrings of the eternal connection can become one of peaceful transition that we all know will be ours to share one day.

May your minutes, hours, days forever to come feel filled with love and forgiveness of even the smallest hurts and gratitude for the greatest of all, the blessings.

We don't have to know you in person to feel your hearts and we are with you.

? MIchele ?

Jeanne Mayell, Robin, mariad and 5 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  These posts and responses are so heartfelt, beautiful and profound.  I feel so lucky to have found this site and be part of this community.  Thank you Jeanne for showing us the way...

Jeanne Mayell, mariad, Robin and 5 people reacted
(@robin)

Sadly my Mother lost her battle with cancer. At 3:40 am yesterday she passed with my sister, my daughter and myself by her side. She is greatly missed. She was so loved that all of my family from both her side and myFathers side came everyday to support not just her children but her. We now have a new light on the other side helping to fight the darkness. I love and will forever miss her.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

So sorry for your loss. Seems she was well loved and forever will be. You are right she will always be watching over you. Sending you much love during this difficult time.

Jeanne Mayell, Robin, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Oh, dear, dear Robin. I am heartbroken for your loss but grateful you could all be there and share such love and caring with her. This connection runs deep be truly gentle with yourself and as present as you can be with the grief and it's almost endless sense of loss.

It is such a process and just as this process brought out so much in all of you the journey through grief and grieving does as well.

Love, light, and blessings to you and yours. We will keep you in our thoughts and in our hearts. ❤

Jeanne Mayell, Robin, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Oh, dear, dear Robin. I am heartbroken for your loss but grateful you could all be there and share such love and caring with her. This connection runs deep be truly gentle with yourself and as present as you can be with the grief and it's almost endless sense of loss.

It is such a process and just as this process brought out so much in all of you the journey through grief and grieving does as well.

Love, light, and blessings to you and yours. We will keep you in our thoughts and in our hearts. ❤

Unk p, Robin, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I am so sorry Robin.

I am familiar with loss. Take it one minute at a time. Then it will become one hour, day, and week at a time.  Grief comes in waves, and there is no time limit. Keep in mind that it only hurts so much because of how deeply we love. 

Look for her signs. They will be there if you look. Talk to her, she'll hear you. When you are unsure of what to do, ask yourself what you would tell your mother if you were the one who passed, and she was grieving you. Then take your own advice. You know what your mother would want for you, trust those instincts and memories. 

Take care of yourself. 

Know that others are sending light and love. 

Unk p, Robin, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Robin, Thank you for sharing your stories with us.  I hope you feel our love.  I am so glad you came to us. 

Michele, your posts have me in tears, so much kindness and the power of it is such a gift.  Cindy, I feel your heart too and I know the incalculable loss you have endured. You bring us all together by letting us know your loss. You are such a gift to us.  Thank you all.  What a blessing you all are. Robin, welcome.  You have pierced the veil into the spirit world by feeling your loved ones.  

Michele, Robin, Unk p and 3 people reacted
Page 18 / 21
Share: