Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Support Wanted - Reach out here

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Hi Norma Jean, I am a little late in responding to your post,since it is the first time I got into this category.  I will add you to my board of prayers.  I pray the light reaches you and you are lifted by people's prayers, healing meditation and receive the light you need to have strength to get you trough this very difficult time.  Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Hello Laura F. Your story of your young is really touching.  I'm so happy he's sticking with the class.  I'm also so happy he has crossed your path and you his.  Your horoscope is so dead on, I'll go on that site to check it out.  I will add you to my praying board to help you and you young man.   God speed!

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

It's the first day I visit this thread.  I didn't know what is was about.  Reading the last couple stories, has helped me look at something other than the good old "me, myself and I" state of mind.  That is something I really want to work on.  Although I am sociable, I'm a loner, so I have very few friends. 

Currently, my best friend is going through a very tough time.  She is going through a depression.  She has mental health issues as well.  She lost her mother less than 6 months ago.  Because of her anxiety, she started drinking a bit.  Not enough to be an alcoholic, but she was afraid she was going down that path very quickly since every evening she was trying to not get a bottle of  vodka.  She was self medicating with it.  One night she called me and was suicidal.  That's the night I gathered information for her on the AA, and other social organization to help people going through the same kind of situation.

She called AA. I am proud of her because she sough help right away.  So the problem didn't escalate.  Even though they realize she is not an alcoholic, they still took her under their wings and are helping her very much.  She already has a sponsor and communicates with her very often.

She is currently off work, has no income because she is a truck driver (18 + wheeler) and she has no benefits because she works for an agency and not company.  She is 2 months behind in her rent due to her illness..  She is a very generous person and gives a lot of herself for others.  People are drawn to her because she has an aura of friendly openness.

She needs help with her ongoing mental health issues as well as the deep depression she is going through. She needs help with better managing her financial situation, and $$ to pay the rent.  She needs help to not fall into the bottle and self-medicate again.  She needs plan if or when she returns to work.  Being a truck driver is not easy as I've learned from her, specially not for a woman.  She needs help to re-orient to a new career if that is what is needed of her.  And I need to better help her.

Your thoughts and prayers would be very welcome.

Thanks

CC21, Shawn, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Bright Opal, I am sending your friend healing energy and light and love.  Her situation can turn around in an amazing way.  All of us reading her story can send her love right now.  May she heal from her life wounds and find joy again.  Gratitude helps and gratitude heals.  Gratitude and despair can not occupy the same space.

Sophie, villager, Shawn and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: BlueBelle

Gratitude and despair can not occupy the same space.

Wonderful thought and so true.  

And in this moment sending healing light to all who visit this site and to those They ask us to support  

Also it occurred to me that when I click “like” I find I am really sending support and gratitude to the writer which is a form of healing light.  

Sophie, LalaBella, CC21 and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bluebelle and Jeanne,

I heard that recently and loved it.

I also love this one by Maya Angelou:

"Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space. Invite one to stay."

For all who visit here, remember these, recite one or both as lovely bits of positive thinking and emotional self-support.

I love to print or write little reminders like these on index cards or pretty psper.

I take them and tape or  paperclip them onto or by things I look at everyday; a calendar,  bathroom mirror,  refrigerator door, or tucked behind a light switch plate, or on a bulletin board or gift card or piece of art work.

Check out Jeanne's use of quotes on this site's opening predictions and blog comments page.

https://www.jeannemayell.com/world-psychic-predictions-2017-2018/

Sophie, LalaBella, villager and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Time to add more!  

Sophie, Michele, Sophie and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Indeed ♥️ Jeanne. Just what I was thinking ♥️

RosieHeart, Sophie, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

Well my sons surgery is in a couple hours and we will be leaving out soon. I will be staying with him while we are there. Keep us in your prayers xoxoxo, Laynara

Sophie, LalaBella, villager and 9 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Holding you in love and light Laynara.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Thinking of all of you, Laynara with caring, positive thoughts and holding you all close to my heart. May your precious son feel the love and may all be well.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

Lots of love and prayers for you and your little one Laynara.  I'll be holding you both in my thoughts. Please keep us posted. xoxo

(@bluebelle)

Laynara, I’ve been thinking about you today and hope all has gone well with the surgery.  Sending you much love.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laynara,

Surrounding you and your little boy with love. 

(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

He is doing wonderful, we are in the picu. His face is very swollen and he's in pain but he's doing great. I have not left his size except to get food. He has had so many visitors and people from everywhere sending their prayers. I want to thank you all for being there! It bro vs me to tears to know he has so much support through these next 3 months of healing. 

Love to you all,

?Laynara?

RosieHeart, Unk p, Sophie and 19 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

Wonderful!  I'm so happy things went well.  Much love as your little boy recovers.  xoxo

Sophie, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Wonderful! I was thinking of the two of you yesterday! I hope your little one recovers fully & quickly.

(@bluebelle)

Laynara, thank you for letting us know.  So happy to hear this good news.  Joyful news.  Much love to you.

(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Great news!

Anita

Sophie, Laynara, Sophie and 1 people reacted
(@winkrainbow)
Estimable Member Registered

Hello. I've been thinking a while about posting here for support. Throughout my childhood and early adulthood I had this underlying view that I could do anything in life if I wanted to, and more often than not that positive attitude worked for me. I got the jobs I wanted, I did the things I wanted and it mostly went pretty well. I'd always had a view of where I was going right up until a certain point in life. The trouble was that I could never see beyond that point, I never visualised what came after that.

And so, I reached that point in life and my focus on what I wanted and my positive thoughts about getting it got really lost. I then had kids, got married and started working for myself. This was something that I always wanted to do. But my lack of focus and being able to approach life with a positive 'it's going to work' attitude, I think has sent me down the wrong tracks.

My children are now at school and I am frustrated that I've let my career get a little lost. I'm feeling much clearer about what I want to do and am now trying to build back up my positive mindset to go out and get it. I have a wonderful potential opportunity that I am waiting to hear about. I will have to jump through a few hoops to get it and it's bigger than anything I've done before, so I am reaching out to ask for your thoughts and support, to help me approach it with strength and positivity. 

RosieHeart, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
Page 17 / 21
Share: