Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@mtgal99)
Prominent Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist I am so very sorry for the lose of your niece. My prayers are with you, your brother, his wife and the rest of you family. May you find some comfort in the love and light sent to you all.

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist

Words fail.  God be with all of you and give you some measure of solace and peace.  Your family's experience is devastating beyond description.  One foot in front of the other.  Deep breaths. ❤️ 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ruby)
Honorable Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist. I am so sorry for this terrible experience and the loss of your precious niece. I will light a candle for you and your family and keep all of you in my meditations. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@nelysthealchemist

There really are no words... I am so deeply sorry for your family's loss and terrible grief... surrounding and holding you in ? light, as many are here...

Tiger-n-Owl, Vesta, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@nelysthealchemist, tears and nausea. Something as horrid like this cannot cause anything less. Disbelieve that it happened. That such mistakes were made. How unfair it is. You wish you could do something and you can't. I am so sorry. I hope you and your family will be able to heal. Big, crushing hug of light for you all. ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist Such heartbreaking, devastating news. Keeping the entire family in my thoughts and love, but especially your brother and SIL.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@nelysthealchemist

I am heart broken for you. I can really really and truly understand this enormous loss and pain as we know 2 sets of our kids friends who lost babies at birth, a dear friend of mine who did and a very close family member who came within seconds of losing both mom and baby.

The pain, the loss, the dashed dreams after years if not a decade of trying to successfully become pregnant is a common story for all 4 of the families.

It truly breaks hearts that can never truly ever heal from such an overwhelming loss. I weep for you and i hurt beyond hurt for them.

Lighting a prayer candle and saying prayers for strength to simply stand the pain. 

I am so deeply and truly sorry for your family. Nothing can or will ever take the pain of this loss away so i can only pray they have the super human emotional strength to carry this loss and keep going minute by minute for each other. 

? ? ? ? ? 

Tiger-n-Owl, Lovendures, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

So sorry to read this, nelyst. Holding you and your whole family in prayer.

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@nelysthealchemist 

I am so very sorry to hear this terrible news. I will pray for the little girl. She is certainly with the angels now. We are all here for you...whatever you need. Much love.

Stargazer, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@nelysthealchemist I am so very sorry to hear this devastating news.  The loss is unbearable.   Words cannot begin to express my heartfelt sadness for you, your brother and sister in law and especially your sweet niece.   I’m sending you love, peace and comfort.   I will lift your family up in prayer. ❤️☮️

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@polarberry, I just came across the attached article and immediately thought of you and others who have made the painful decision to sever a close relationship with a T supporter.  I've often wondered ... is it something about his supporters that I have yet to understand, or is it knowledge that is just too painful to accept?  In the article Pavolovitz expresses so much of what I've been feeling.  I haven't had to face a decision such as yours -- at least with no one who is important to me --  but it's quite possible that I just haven't been tested.  I have close relatives who are "conservative" and Rs, but I have no idea how they define that; we've chosen to never talk politics.  I have no idea how they voted in 2016, or how they will be voting on Tuesday.  Truth be told, I don't want to know.  

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2020/10/18/no-i-wont-agree-to-disagree-youre-just-wrong/

JourneyWithMe2, tgraf66, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist - How is your sister-in-law doing? She's been on my mind ... I hope she is recovering physically; the emotional recovery will be a long road.

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nelysthealchemist)
Prominent Member Registered

@saibh I went to visit her and my brother and niece in the hospital yesterday. She was feeling much better- her numbers have greatly improved and she may be able to go home today or tomorrow. She and my brother are so close and supportive of each other, I can tell this is bringing them (and our family) closer together. I got to meet Emma and hold her- the hospital has a special cuddle cot that allows them to keep her in their room. Honestly, I feel like they’re doing better than I am. I can’t stop thinking about them and especially about my niece’s sweet face, and how she’ll never have the opportunity to grow up and I’ll never be able to get to know her. I feel like a part of me is missing; a part of our family is lost. I’m struggling with the grief but I feel like as an aunt, I shouldn’t be having such a hard time. I’ve always been very close to my brother and sister-in-law; at one point we were thinking about moving in together. Every time I think about what they went through and what we’ve all lost, I can’t stand it. Everything feels so wrong. There’s no place for the feelings to go. 

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist We hold all of you in love and healing light ??

Vesta, deetoo, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@nelysthealchemist

Nelys my dear... please know that you and your brother and sweet sister and the soul of her precious child are being held in the arms of an angel of healing and of deepest love.

During a prayer meditation for all of you, I saw a deep emerald light surrounding your sister-in-law, with pale pink shimmering in gold emanating strongly around her body. She is being protected and uplifted by the Archangels Raphael and Ariel I feel so strongly, and this light is all around your family.

Let your feelings flow into healing and the love that will continue to grow... over the next year your sister will need you to be a conduit for her healing in body and soul.

With much love to your family?

Parizienne, Vesta, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Just wanted to check in today. I've been MIA from the internet for several weeks. I got the email for the recent Zoom meditation, but I've been somewhat reclusive lately. 

Dad is still deteriorating, and I had a biopsy result showing skin cancer. It should only involve outpatient surgery in a few weeks, & I'll be fine. It's just messed with my energy a bit, and explained why I hurt my hip running 2 months ago. I'm supposed to be still & not doing much-or pushing myself right now I suppose.

I feel that many positive changes are on the horizon for us all, but there's still some clean up to be done first. Out with the old, as the saying goes.

I feel good about the election, chaos around the turnover & Covid for the rest of the year, but then things start improving. Hang in there everyone

JourneyWithMe2, MMA, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

@cindy Thinking of your dad, and hoping he feels peace and love around him. Sorry for the messed up mojo, but thank you for managing a message of hope <3

JourneyWithMe2, Cindy, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

I wasn’t sure where to post this. 

My dad passed away on 1/7/17. He never saw 45 inaugurated, thank goodness, and he voted for Clinton. I was so proud to be his daughter.

I was thinking about him yesterday when they announced Biden’s victory, I know he would’ve been pleased. He despised DT. I love and miss my dad so much. He was a good man, a historian and humanitarian. I discovered through a DNA test after he died, however, that he’s not my bio dad. Devastating and completely unexpected, I did the test for ancestry and ethnicity info. I’m certain he never knew. 

Anyhow, I asked him to send me a penny or a nickel or to come visit me in my dreams. The day after he died, he sent me a nickel dated 1939, the year he was born, so that’s why I asked him to send me a coin. I wanted to know he is near and pleased and sharing in this joy.

Well, he didn’t come to me in my dreams. I don’t get visits from anyone that way, but I keep hoping. 

And that’s not the problem. really, or maybe it’s a different problem for a different post.

What did happen is that I had an extraordinarily disturbing dream. I won’t go into details, but it was so disturbing and had to do with a baby.  I was not aware of any connection that I had to the baby or anyone else that was peripheral to my perspective in this dream. I don’t know why I dreamed this or where it’s coming from. Nothing like that is in my own past or the past of anyone I know.  And in the dream, I was watching as on YouTube and not immediately recognizing the disturbing nature of the situation.Then, I was accused of not doing anything to stop it. I am a teacher, a mandated reporter, and I remember thinking in the dream “Stop what? What are they talking about?” When I woke up, it was clear to me that I should’ve understood and acted. I don’t understand why I would’ve been clueless in the dream.

Plus, this is the second time I’ve put a message out to my dad to come visit, and it’s the second unpleasant dream that happened. I don’t always recall my dreams, even pleasant ones. Bad dreams are not a common thing for me. 

I am asking for white light and peace from these dreams. Maybe some understanding from Spirit about what they’re communicating, some kind of comfort? 

Share, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Hi @parizienne.  I'm feeling that this dream is here to help you come to terms with something that is holding you back. I think the baby represents your own innocence and the fact that something bad is happening to it while you sit back and just watch is important. I feel like you need to examine your own past with the intention of coming to terms with possibly traumatic life events that have served to radically change your viewpoint and maybe caused you to lose that childlike optimism and innocence. ❤️ 

Iridium, JourneyWithMe2, Share and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@nelysthealchemist

I am just now seeing this about your niece and family. My heart goes out to you and to them. I'm so very sorry and even though I know there's a little angel looking over them, a loss light that is so painful. ? I will be sending you all my heartfelt prayers, love and healing light.

? ❤️ ❤️ ? ❤️ ❤️ ??

Share, Vesta, NelystheAlchemist and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 103 / 106
Share: