Notifications
Clear all

Messages from Ancestors

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, In my vision I keep seeing ancestors. I have seen them for decades. Back in the 90's, I'd see this Native American guy telling me to tell people to hurry up, hurry up.  Do something about the environment. I told a client who always wanted to know what the guides said, but he thought natural gas was fine.  I said that it was not okay but he didn't want to listen. 

In the last few years, the ancestors appear more. They show me images of themselves foraging, hunting, living in harmony with the earth, thanking the earth, and praying to the sun, moon, sky and earth. I know they want us to do that. So I do it during the Circle of Light meditation, as those of you who attend are well aware. Those are guided sessions, and the guide is my Native American guy. 

Does anyone else feel the ancestors rising and speaking to us?  

I also see the U.S.'s Founding Fathers in the Circle of Light sessions.  They also are our ancestors. I am especially drawn to Benjamin Franklin and John Adams. 

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Tagging @bluebelle @coyote @tanyaw @polarberry @matildagirl @lovendures @deetoo and @unk-p and anyone else who I immediately thought of when posting about messages from the earth and our ancestors and forefathers. 

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@Jeanne-Mayell

During last Wednesday’s meditation, I had a vision of trees burning.  I saw a long line of trees on fire.  From left to right as far as I could see, the trees were ablaze.  Then I saw the face of an indigenous man and knew that he was a shaman.  He was followed by another shaman who rose above me and I knew that he was an ancestor shaman.  My insight was that present day shamans and their ancestors are watching the climate change and working to save the earth.

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I know I posted about this several months ago in the other tread discussing ancestry. I dreamed of being with a young George Harrison in a church in my dream. He was showing me affection. It took a while to figure out, but I believe it was my 6th great grandfather coming thru. There are no pictures of him, so I think using the musician's appearance I could put a name to the individual visiting. My George Harrison went to church with Washington, Betsy Ross, John Adams & Ben Franklin, hence the church hint in my dream. I had the dream maybe 10 days after the insurrection. I guess it was his way of letting me know they saw what transpired.  George's son John served in the Revolutionary War, & George is burried about 100 feet from Franklin. At the time I was calling & emailing my representatives giving them an earful (nothing new). I also figure it was his way of showing appreciation for my continuing to fight for our country in the ways I could manage. 

Jeans3head, deetoo, TonyaW and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I read this yesterday in a NZ news site I follow so I looked up some of the information about it and I think it may be relevant in a way as being a message from Ancestors. I also included the Maori Dictionary to help with words as a lot of Te Reo is used. The words in the Enduring article are boxed and if you touch them the English translation will appear. Tūhoe being the Iwi (people or nation sometimes known as tribe)

The Te Urewera Act

The Te Urewera Act(“the Act”) replaces the National Parks Act 1980 for the governance and management of Te Urewera. The key principles of the new Act are:

• Te Urewera ceases to be a national park and is vested in itself as its own legal entity; and

• Te Urewera will own itself in perpetuity with the Board to speak as its voice to provide governance and management in accordance with the principles of the Act

The purpose of the Act is to establish and preserve in perpetuity a legal entity and protected status for Te Urewera for its intrinsic worth, its distinctive natural and cultural values, the integrity of those values, and for its national importance, and in particular to:

• strengthen and maintain the connection between Tūhoe and Te Urewera; and

• preserve as far as possible the natural features and beauty of Te Urewera, the integrity of its indigenous ecological systems and biodiversity, and its historical and cultural heritage; and

• provide for Te Urewera as a place for public use and enjoyment, for recreation, learning, and spiritual reflection, and as an inspiration for all.

After the law was passed, the change was almost immediate. Centuries of indigenous Tuhoe knowledge of Te Urewera came to the forefront for her continued care. These holistic measures have challenged DOC after 60 years of managing the land using Western methods, the Department is now having to see through a new indigenous lens.

Te Urewera Act • Environment Guide

ENDURING: Kia Pūmau Tonu | Restoring the heart of Te Urewera (stuff.co.nz)

Māori Dictionary (maoridictionary.co.nz)

Regards to all

lowtide, Jeans3head, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Following on from the Te Urewera Act information 

Giving a river legal personality means that rivers are the subject of legal rights, and can go to court, enter into contracts, and hold property in their own name. In the New Zealand, Indian and Colombian cases, the granting of legal rights to the river is an imaginative legal and political solution to a major environmental problem, upending the traditional approach to water resource management, which assumes that water resources should be managed primarily for human benefit.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/30/saving-the-whanganui-can-personhood-rescue-a-river

Whanganui River gets the rights of a legal person | Stuff.co.nz

Meet the river people: who speaks for the rivers? | Stuff.co.nz

Māori Dictionary (maoridictionary.co.nz)

Regards to all

Lauren, Rohenna, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I don't know if this information should be in this thread, but I hope you find it interesting.

NZ is embracing the Maori New Year celebration starting from next year a Public Holiday to allow everyone to celebrate.

Matariki – sometime referred to as Māori New Year – arrives mid-winter and marks the beginning of the new year for many iwi with the reappearance of the Matariki constellation (Pleiades) in the east.

"The biggest mindset that we have to shift is the fact that it [the holiday date] will move – but that’s similar to Easter"

Some information below regarding this.

Global myths about Matariki constellation may reach back 100,000 years | Stuff.co.nz

Some extracts from this story above

In the northern sky in December is a beautiful cluster of stars known as the Pleiades or the seven sisters, also known in Māori as Matariki.

Look carefully and you will probably count six stars. So why do we say there are seven of them?

Many cultures around the world refer to the Pleiades as “seven sisters”, and also tell quite similar stories about them. After studying the motion of the stars very closely, we believe these stories may date back 100,000 years to a time when the constellation looked quite different.

The lost sister

Similar “lost Pleiad” stories are found in European, African, Asian, Indonesian, Native American and Aboriginal Australian cultures. Many cultures regard the cluster as having seven stars, but acknowledge only six are normally visible, and then have a story to explain why the seventh is invisible.

How come the Australian Aboriginal stories are so similar to the Greek ones?

Anthropologists used to think Europeans might have brought the Greek story to Australia, where it was adapted by Aboriginal people for their own purposes.

But the Aboriginal stories seem to be much, much older than European contact. And there was little contact between most Australian Aboriginal cultures and the rest of the world for at least 50,000 years. So why do they share the same stories?

All modern humans are descended from people who lived in Africa before they began their long migrations to the far corners of the globe about 100,000 years ago.

Could these stories of the seven sisters be so old? Did all humans carry these stories with them as they travelled to Australia, Europe, and Asia?

Discovering the intricacies of Matariki, mātauranga later in life | Stuff.co.nz

Extract from above story

In the past 20 years since I first encountered Matariki, coincident with its increasing public interest, there has been the emergence of ‘newly remembered’ yet ancient knowledge.

My first Matariki: Celebrating Māori New Year at the Bay of Islands' new festival | Stuff.co.nz

How Matariki is celebrated across Aotearoa | Stuff.co.nz

Regards to all

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonyaw)
Honorable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I had a dream the same night you posted this. I just haven’t had time to post it here. Most of my predictions in the past have been climate and animal related with a few exceptions however now it is like seeping into my dreams and my waking thoughts. I think maybe the earth and it’s beautiful creatures are asking for help and we are heading into very dangerous times. In my dream I was in the mountains and standing beside me was a guide but I could not focus on him (either that or I cannot remember him by now). The mountains were dry as evidenced by yellow grass and brittle trees. Surrounding me were moose and bear and other mountain animals and they were all walking in the strangest line.. as if someone had lined them all up in a neat row. They all looked starved and tired. I asked my guide what was happening and he said they were migrating and leaving. One bear got very close and I remember tending in my dream thinking it would attack me but it instead looked at me with the saddest eyes. My guide then told me I need to help manatees? I don’t know if I’m spelling that right. I’m not even sure if those are seals exactly, haven’t had time to research but in my waking thoughts the word mantees keeps coming to me strongly. On hikes in my state when I connect with the trees as I usually do, I lately have been hearing things like thirst and heat and pain. I wish I could help more than the obvious. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @tonyaw

On hikes in my state when I connect with the trees as I usually do, I lately have been hearing things like thirst and heat and pain. I wish I could help more than the obvious. 

This makes me so sad. And the migration line... ? 

Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@tonyaw Manatees are also known as sea cows and are found in Florida and on the west coast. Since December 881 of these gentle mammals have died in Florida. The cause is believed to be starvation and poor water quality. Also, some are killed by careless boaters. Sea grass is the main diet for manatees and it has been dying off thereby the starvation. Heartsick for these beautiful gentle animals.

Manatee deaths climbing, wildlife commission to meet in Bonita Springs.

www.news-press.com/story/news/local/2021/07/30/manatee-deaths-climbing-wildlife-commission-meet-bonita-springs/5400076001/

Your dream is so heartbreaking. 

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, Iridium and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@tonyaw The image of animals walking in a row reminded me immediately of a psychic friend’s mention yesterday of Noah’s Ark. She was alluding to people, however, escaping the earth/land.

Then I was reminded of the symbolic representation of Manatees—their meaning and symbolism includes gentleness, non-violence, calm, trust, vulnerability, meditation, transformation, and psychic awareness.

A powerful dream/message for the world citizens. 

lowtide, PamP, TonyaW and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: