Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba

The Putin prediction sent chills throughout my body! ? 

2ndfdl, Vesta, lenor and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@carmen I’m not sure what it meant. One would think that he has enough to deal with in his own back yard without interfering in other country’s matters. I’ll update if I get anything new. 

Ms. C., TriciaCT, lenor and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got during today’s meditation:

M. McConnell looks enraged.

I hear L. Graham say, “I can’t do that.”

I see Senator Kennedy of LA shaking his head no.

These three things are somehow related.

I see Deripaska. He is attempting to undermine Putin? I have no idea how involved they are with each other or what exactly this could mean.

Ms. C., Vesta, Seeker4 and 19 people reacted
 Avon
(@avon)
Noble Member Registered

I sat and meditated on the impeachment trial for a moment yesterday evening.

I got a vision of a monkey (capuchin monkey?). The monkey was wearing one of those little red uniforms that you see in old pictures/movies, with the guy and the music box. The monkey was on the ceiling of the senate chamber playing with part of the ceiling. The monkey moved what looked like a hubcap or disc shaped piece from part of the ceiling, water began to leak down, like a fire sprinkler, but slower. It slowly cleansed all the "make-up" off the people below sitting in the "jury " I took this to mean the impeachment trial will let us see people for who they really are, and the deceit they've been hiding. 

Unk p, deetoo, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@moonbeam)
Illustrious Member Registered

@Baba, I had feelings about Russia for some time now. A 'caper' feeling. I think whoever is doing it (for or against Russia) will be successful.

I also had a flash vision a couple of days ago. I still have no idea what it means:

AOC was in her office behind a crappy desk. Karl Rove came in and asked her to stand back; he was bringing in a new desk. Mahogany wood. Large. This was a gift from President Biden who had told Karl that AOC was the star of the party and would one day be president. AOC didn't know what to do and just stared at him. Flash gone.

No idea what Karl Rove was doing with AOC, but it was made very clear that this in fact was him.

Ms. C., deetoo, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@moonbeam  Fascinating.  Karl Rove might represent a change of heart while making an effort at bipartisanship.  However, his rhetoric recently does not indicate anything other than him being who he has always been.  SO, it's a possible warning to beware of Greeks bearing gifts.  That's probably an ethnic slur now, but it's a reference to the Trojan horse story. I think the latter makes more sense since AOC does not looked pleased.  

Ms. C., deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

This can seem off-topic, but I saw the number 2 next to a game series logo when I was meditating this year. Furthermore, I see two game boxes numbered 1 and 2 with the logo. Is this a sign that this year is bright and/or some game makes waves?

lenor and lenor reacted
(@moonbeam)

@seeker4, I hadn't thought of that! That could be. A forewarning that republicans view her as the democratic 'star' and are actively trying to break her down with a trap of sort.

lenor, Vesta, theungamer and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Something has been nagging me for the past month or more.  In our last RTF night, and a few times recently since then, I've intuited that the Senate isn't settled.   In other words, I'm feeling that the current 50-50 balance will change prior to 2022. For whatever reason, I'm not seeing Moscow Mitch completing his term.  I also saw LG leaving for some reason (back in September I actually felt he would be voted out and be gone by now), but currently that feeling isn't as strong.  I also keep getting a strong sense that at least one of the Senate Rs will quit their party prior to the 2022 election.  I don't believe this senator will register as a Democrat, but would probably choose to be Independent.  I'm curious to know whether any of you are having any similar feelings.

@baba, that's an interesting meditation you had involving Senators McConnell, Graham and Kennedy.  My most immediate thought involved the impeachment vote.  Any feelings about that?

Unk p, Vesta, lenor and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@deetoo I have long thought that McConnell or Graham would quit before the end of their term in office. I just didn’t think of it in terms of the balance of power in that body but you make a very good point. I still get the feeling that there will be some resignations or changes in senate seats before the end of the current term. 
As far as the glimpses of the reactions of the 3 senators that I listed, it could very well have to do with the impeachment as I was trying to see what was going on with that when I had those meditative visions. 

Unk p, lenor, Lawrence and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

Posted by: @deetoo

Something has been nagging me for the past month or more.  In our last RTF night, and a few times recently since then, I've intuited that the Senate isn't settled.   In other words, I'm feeling that the current 50-50 balance will change prior to 2022. For whatever reason, I'm not seeing Moscow Mitch completing his term.  I also saw LG leaving for some reason (back in September I actually felt he would be voted out and be gone by now), but currently that feeling isn't as strong.  I also keep getting a strong sense that at least one of the Senate Rs will quit their party prior to the 2022 election.  I don't believe this senator will register as a Democrat, but would probably choose to be Independent.  I'm curious to know whether any of you are having any similar feelings.

@deetoo

I completely agree with that Dee. I've never seen Moscow Mitch lasting his next term. Not saying he is gone due to death, but he might blame an illness or something to do with his wife (I think she's in some sort of legal trouble). I've also felt Lindsey G. will be gone too. Not sure how it happens but when I key in on him, I feel he's extremely upset. I don't feel a lot right with that man. (legal and otherwise). I also feel that there may be at least one senator who leaves the GOP. Could even be more than one.

Another feeling I also am having, so I'm putting it out there for you and @baba and anyone else who gets anything about this, but now that Ron Portman will not be running in 2022, does anyone see or feel that John Kasich (former GOP governor of Ohio) will possibly run in his place?

Yofisofi, Unk p, Vesta and 13 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@triciact, when you mentioned Kasich I felt a strong yes.  

I agree with what you said about LG being extremely upset.  I feel a foundation falling out from under him.  

Any feelings about Cruz or Hawley?  They repel me so much that I can't get a read on them.

FEBbby23, Yofisofi, Isabelle and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@baba  @deetoo @JeanneMayell  The feelings I'm getting are that there are some Republicans who are so repelled by the insurrection especially in light of the powerful presentation of evidence.  They are struggling right now with whether or not they can "play politics" with this, or cast a vote of conscience.  That plays into those of you who see some leaving the party, etc.  PS I think Jeanne also got a few months ago that MoscowMitch would retire early--if my memory serves.

Isabelle, Moonbeam, Unk p and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seeker4. About Mitch McConnell leaving: I did get that  -- I had puled the Death card and felt his vehement push away from the GOP Trumpers and I thought he was saying, "That's it. I'm leaving!".  But I think he was talked into staying and simply taking the stand that he's taken and seeing if he would be able to withstand the GOP anger towards him.  So far, he's survived. It remains to be seen if he can continue to survive but I think he will.  He is hoping he'll take back the Senate in 2022.

FEBbby23, Isabelle, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@lawrence)

Count me in on McConnell and Graham leaving early. 

McConnell feels very frustrated to me. Also health issues. Graham will be forced out in some way.  I feel McConnell leaves first. I think it's 2021 for both of them. Doesn't feel very far away.

There is going to be lots of fallout for the GOP after Impeachment hearings.

T will finally hit the wall in March. Several very serious legal matters or inditements.

seaturtle26, JourneyWithMe2, Yofisofi and 25 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

Any feelings about Cruz or Hawley?  They repel me so much that I can't get a read on them.

@deetoo I can’t bring myself to do much on them either, but beyond intuition - Cruz in particular is so entrenched in Texas politics - he’s a mini Trump.  He could shoot someone on fifth avenue and people would still vote for him.  I cannot imagine the level of frustration moderates and progressives in Texas feel about how their state continually represents the worst of politics under the guise of the great republic of Texas.  

Hawley might not survive without an image makeover.  But we’re stuck with him for his term.  Here’s hoping the world has changed enough by the time his next election comes around that he’s resoundingly shown the door.

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

So far, he's survived. It remains to be seen if he can continue to survive but I think he will.  He is hoping he'll take back the Senate in 2022.

McConnell is a product of whatever wind is blowing each particular week.  That said, I don’t think he’s in good health, so I’m hoping your prediction about him stepping down comes to pass (not that I wish ill on anyone, I just don’t think there’s any good to come out his continued involvement.)

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, Moonbeam and 11 people reacted
(@tonyaw)
Honorable Member Registered

Hello all, hope everyone is ok. 

1) I saw a car chase that may make the news 

2) something about a cyclone, I don’t think it’s the US 

3) I heard something about a lake that shouldn’t be frozen, but is. Concerns about global temps 

4) I see something about a star, heard the word voyage (last weeks meditation) 
5) I saw people running in France ( this was last weeks meditation) 

Big love to you all 

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, Isabelle and 19 people reacted
(@seeker4)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@seeker4. About Mitch McConnell leaving: I did get that  -- I had puled the Death card and felt his vehement push away from the GOP Trumpers and I thought he was saying, "That's it. I'm leaving!".  But I think he was talked into staying and simply taking the stand that he's taken and seeing if he would be able to withstand the GOP anger towards him.  So far, he's survived. It remains to be seen if he can continue to survive but I think he will.  He is hoping he'll take back the Senate in 2022.

Now, I'm not sure whether or not I'm into wishful thinking, but when you posted that originally, it felt to me like MM would leave.  I also felt when you posted it originally, that he would leave this Spring sometime. Then, I got the feeling it would be after this Trial is over.  I immediately had this feeling that after all of the power he's wielded for so long which defines him, he simply couldn't take even one step down.  You may be right that he'll stay to try to win back the Senate, but I just feel like he's hating being there now. Will try to focus on this again.  Maybe bring it up in the Read for the Future night. 

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@2ndfdl)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @dannyboy

@deetoo I can’t bring myself to do much on them either, but beyond intuition - Cruz in particular is so entrenched in Texas politics - he’s a mini Trump.  He could shoot someone on fifth avenue and people would still vote for him.  I cannot imagine the level of frustration moderates and progressives in Texas feel about how their state continually represents the worst of politics under the guise of the great republic of Texas.  

Hawley might not survive without an image makeover.  But we’re stuck with him for his term.  Here’s hoping the world has changed enough by the time his next election comes around that he’s resoundingly shown the door.

Progressive Texan here. The fact that Cornyn and especially Cruz are our senators is extremely frustrating. The big cities vote blue, mostly, but there are a lot of very red rural Texans, and significant red minorities in the cities. 

JourneyWithMe2, numerologist, blackandwhite and 17 people reacted
Page 73 / 83
Share: