Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi everyone,

I hesitated to post my predictions from the last couple of days as they are pretty much a repeat of some of the stuff that I have been getting and seem logically unlikely. Then I happened to see that they are actually considering having witnesses in the impeachment trial and thought maybe something is shifting. In any case, here they are:

February 12, 2021

I asked what happens to Hawley and Cruz after the impeachment trial is over and got “censured”.

I still hear “convicted” when I ask about the outcome of the trial even though it makes no sense.

February 13, 2021

All I got today were the words: “shock,” “conviction,” and “censured.”

FEBbby23, Jess, BlueBelle and 37 people reacted
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@baba Thank you!  And so it is.

JourneyWithMe2, Astarte, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@baba

It takes guts to post predictions you don't see as being possible.

Thank you for posting them.  

When all this settles, you will likely have a better understanding of how the results fit with what you saw.

I wonder if Trump is convicted in a DIFFERENT trial which will likely be coming up soon. Perhaps you saw that he will ultimately be convicted of SOMETHING but later.  Possibly he will be convicted in the minds of the nation too. 

Ultimately, anything can happen and this morning has already been crazy.  

We shall see what comes to pass.  Thank you for sharing your visions with us.  Your visions have been such a light for all of us over the past few years.  They will continue to be a light as well.  

I believe conviction is coming, of something, someday in the near future. Perhaps lots of convictions of lots of somethings. 

( Man, it would be nice if were to happen for the events of January 6th).

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Unk p and 37 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba, your visions are deeply spiritual and pure.  I trust them.  I agree is is rationally not likely he will be convicted, but I trust your vision has a deeper meaning, perhaps how he will be viewed in the eyes of the world and how the evidence will affect his ability to recover from what the world has seen about him. Something else may be "convicted" from this hearing, which is the GOP. There will be books written about the evidence and more coming out. There will be other prosecutions as well.  

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Lauren and 37 people reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba I believe your visions are valid and will come to pass in time. Thank you for sharing and you are blessed with a very special gift.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 21 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @baba

Then I happened to see that they are actually considering having witnesses in the impeachment trial and thought maybe something is shifting. 

Yeah, the tone is shifting at this very moment (2 PM EST).  I'm starting to believe conviction might just be possible after all.  (although I hate to give false hope...)

lenor, Timo, Vesta and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Yes, let's all have the courage of our convictions. ?  *ahem* (hides)

I agree with Lovendures and Jeanne.  The conviction theme you are seeing could very well be upcoming and not the current trial, which is the tip of the iceberg.

You are amazingly accurate and I enjoy reading what you post.

lenor, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

@baba You are amazing and I always love reading your posts. Thank you! I concur with Jeanne and others here that conviction has already occurred! Here today! Amongst the people! Which is where real change truly happens. 

lenor, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@baba You always give me hope.  My soul thanks you.

lenor, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

@baba I think you are correct in the mid to long term.  Meanwhile, I am concerned about the US Gymnastics Team, McConnell just did better backflips than Simone Biles.  I am not sure he can keep it up for too long.

November, lenor, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @timo

@baba You are amazing and I always love reading your posts. Thank you! I concur with Jeanne and others here that conviction has already occurred! Here today! Amongst the people! Which is where real change truly happens. 

Yes, conviction in the minds of the people is what truly matters.  

lenor, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Thanks for all the messages of support. It just goes to show that we don’t always know exactly the meaning of what we get or if it is what we think it is. I hope that the outcome of today’s vote leads to a conviction in a court of law. At least it was possible to make everyone go on record with their votes. That could be important later as more info becomes available. 

lenor, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 33 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

I’m a social studies teacher and I couldn’t bring myself to watch this.  I’ve followed all the tweets on Twitter and got the news alerts on my phone.

as I put my wife and kids to bed (Friday and Saturday nights are my quiet time - tonight I’m playing Zelda) I came downstairs and read these posts.  The first overwhelming sense I got in a long time was “this fall.”  I think it’s going to be a bumpy few months but maybe by this fall everything will come to light - it’s the first solid intuition I’ve received loudly - almost like someone was yelling it at me to hear it :-). We shall see.

lenor, Parizienne, JourneyWithMe2 and 31 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Baba, you made a very specific prediction under April about the first indictments for Twitler and minions being handed down. Do you still see that, and do you think it is connection to the convicted message you are getting?

lenor, Isabelle, Vesta and 17 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@dannyboy {a prediction for Dannyboy- you will be a school Principal someday, and the kids will be so well behaved,  not because they are afraid of you, but because of how much they love you and want to make you proud}

BlueBelle, lenor, Parizienne and 25 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I think that prediction was from the September 30th read the future night. My sense is that those indictments are more likely to result from things already under investigation that are coming to a conclusion (older crimes). It will probably take longer for the indictments of the people surrounding and inciting the Capitol riot to be held legally accountable. The problem is that there was so much crime committed that they are probably having to prioritize where to start and decided what they can prove that would produce a likely conviction. 

lenor, numerologist, Isabelle and 21 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@unk-p principal-ing is on one of my life paths.  I have 11 years left before retirement and while I’ve got a great “central office consultant” job at the moment, I always saw myself going back into the trenches to finish the career - so:  regarding your predication - from your lips to gods ears :-) 

my classroom years were largely successful because I treated my students like humans - we laughed together.  We cried together.  I let them see me as human and they let me see them the same way.    I later learned this was all social and emotional learning which is today’s latest edu-buzzword.  I have no idea how I’d transfer that to a principal role but it’s been on my mind for several years already :-). You may have just made my day my friend!

lenor, numerologist, Parizienne and 25 people reacted
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @baba

It just goes to show that we don’t always know exactly the meaning of what we get or if it is what we think it is.

This is the most important understanding an intuitive can ever have. Full stop.

As someone who (before Covid) gave "messages" every Sunday at our little Spiritual Center in Tucson, I know how vital it is to not interpret so much as to just GIVE the message even if it seems goofy or illogical. Example: I was told by another medium that "Spirit said" there were red&blue lights behind my car, & I needed to stop speeding. I took it as a metaphor, as speeding is not something I enjoy. However, going home that very evening I was at a complete stop at an intersection red light. It turned green. As I slowly accelerated red&blue lights appeared in my rear view mirror. I pulled over.The cop came to my window. I said shakily, "what was I doing wrong?" He smiled and said, "oh, nothing, but the light (THE LIGHT) for your license plate is out.I have to give you a warning for it. The light will cost you a few dollars. I am required to let you know it is out. Replace the light tomorrow." I bought a replacement the next day. SO. My friend was indeed "seeing" red&blue cop lights correctly. It was an actual vehicle infraction, a legality I needed to handle, but not speeding. It was also a wonderful reminder (and Spirit does tend to use humor with me) that not only did I need to pace myself better (speeding), I was reminded that the Light isn't just in my sight ahead, but behind and around me for others to see as well. The message was important, yet the interpretation by my friend, who herself drives VERY fast, was incorrect. Sometimes the meaning of a "message" from Spirit (meditation/reading) is less what we think it means and more what we allow to emerge or understand going forward. We are conduits for/with Spirit. Messages/predictions have layers of meaning. World Future predictions are far more intense and vital than my little example, but the concept is the same.

You Baba, are incredibly connected and an exceedingly marvelous conduit.

Isabelle, lenor, Kateinpdx and 25 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Thanks @tesseract for the support and the great personal example of how spirit can work. I am still pretty new at this and figuring it out as I go along and I agree with you that putting what I get out there seems to be the point of doing this. I make sure to ask each time before meditating that anything that I receive only be for the highest good. 

In that vein, I got a couple of things today:

I see J. Jordan. Someone slaps his face and calls him a pervert. He looks very surprised.

I asked about what happens with T and still hear “convicted.” When I ask for more information, I see the Statue of Liberty holding scales (of justice) with one hand and pointing down at a small T. below her and frowning. She does not look pleased.

I see Pelosi with her hands on her hips. She is ready for a fight.

When I ask about Cruz and Hawley, I still get “censured.’

BlueBelle, lenor, Kateinpdx and 31 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Reading all of these comments and pondering on the debacle that is Impotus^2  and thinking to myself... yeah.. don't get too comfy bubba you are not getting away with anything..you just think you are.... hoist with thine own petard. I then heard Jean-Luc Picard say "Make it so Number One" in my head from out of nowhere/now here and burst out laughing.

jsr78, lenor, deetoo and 17 people reacted
Page 74 / 83
Share: