Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@talah_asal)
Estimable Member Registered

TriciaCT, lenor, Vesta and 9 people reacted
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

I think @theredone is onto something. The Capitol insurrection planning may have come from the top, but it's possible that those at "the top" are really incompetent/deluded.  We all know #45 is a stunted 8-year-old. But Prince, Manafort, and Stone, could be equally deluded even if they're really dark (darkness does not equal genius). I've said before that a declaration of martial law does not happen in a vacuum; there are all sorts of things that can go wrong with something like that, not the least of which is a breakdown in the chain of command. Well, it turns out all sorts of things can go wrong with an an attempted insurrection. In this case, there were a lot more of "us" than there were of "them, and *surprise* not everyone in a position of authority was interest in throwing out 244 years of democratic norms.

Seeker4, Unk p, Ms. C. and 25 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Evidence is already starting to seep out about the insurrection and who was involved. There were some firearms there. They also now believe the bombs were planted the night before. 

Christopher Miller gave very specific orders -restrictions really-to law enforcement about the planned protests. He limited their armaments, gear, etc. 

It will all eventually come out. 

Unk p, BlueBelle, Isabelle and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote, those at the top may be incompetent but unless they are stopped, I agree with @lynn that they will learn from their mistakes and keep trying. Biden needs to move quickly to disable those at all levels who would do this again. I wish he'd fire Wray. I am sick of Republicans leading the FBI.

@lynn But positive change is coming. A major shift happened with the election but it will take a few years for the society to work through the conflicts to get us up the hill we are now climbing.  I can't stop seeing that 2014 vision I had that showed we'd hit the bottom in 2020, then gradually, two steps forward, one step back, we'd work our way up to the more beautiful world. 

I trust the process we are in, and yet, like you, I also am impatient and find the process painful. 

theungamer, Unk p, Ms. C. and 35 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@moonbeam

Your prediction manifested:

It was just announced on CBS This Morning that Tony Bennett has alzheimer. Sad.

theungamer, Unk p, Rohenna and 17 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@lawrence, oh no;-( I hoped it wasn't a negative thing. So sad;-(

Unk p, Isabelle, Maggieci and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@moonbeam and @lawrence

How amazing that Tony Bennett, with alzheimers, did another album with Lady Gaga in 2019! When I hear Tony Bennett, I think of my father and remember all the dancing we did to his songs over the years. One of our best friends (in his 60s) has been battling this for 6 years. It's so sad, so lets say a prayer for Tony and anyone else who has this dreaded disease.

https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/celebrities/info-2021/tony-bennett-alzheimers.html

Unk p, lowtide, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

It was a plot to make it look like it was a popular movement but it was planned. I don't know why they failed, though, or why they didn't have arms. 

Overall incompetence perhaps?  That seems to be a recurring theme of both the previous administration and the big T followers. 

Or perhaps intervention from the spirit realm stepped in to prevent this from being worse than it actually was.

Unk p, Ms. C., JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Wow, moonbeam. Incredible!

I am so sad. Awful disease, and he is such a talent.

Unk p, Vesta, Moonbeam and 7 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Everyone,

This is what I got during today’s meditation:

I see John McCain. His spirit is watching what is happening in his former party and at the impeachment trial. I heard the word “conscience”.

I see Diane Feinstein again and get the feeling she will resign soon due to health concerns.

I get a strong feeling that further charges for people involved (even those in government) in the insurrection will result from what happens during the impeachment trial.

seaturtle26, Avon, theungamer and 37 people reacted
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba, on the conviction issue, it's 2/3 of senators present to convict, so the number needed is fluid. It's possible some senators will find an excuse to be absent so they won't have to go down forever in history letting T off the hook.  An impeachment quarantine so to speak.  I often think of how McCain must be flipping out over what T has done and am glad you got that message. ?. I always enjoy your posts.

Avon, FEBbby23, Baba and 11 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

@mb  Correct, 2/3 of Senators present.  Quorum is 51 (they have to have 51 to do anything official), so that means it could be as few as 34 votes needed to convict.  I'm betting there will be a lot more than 51 there though, so I'm expecting the maximum of 67 needed.

Astarte, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@moonbeam. Just out:  He has Alzheimers.   Yet still performs at 94. Amazing. Sad too.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Moonbeam and 7 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell  First, I hope you are feeling better.  I get very bad feelings about Flynn too.  I wonder if he's on that list.  

Maggieci, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@coyote  I mentioned this in a reply to Jeanne, but I feel like Michael Flynn is heavily involved in all of this as well.  

deetoo, lenor, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

@seeker4 honestly maybe it's for the best that Flynn is involved. he's had multiple chances, starting with Obama's "mercy firing" him. This would make it the third time he would be doing something nefarious after trump pardoned him. Third time might be the charm. 

Isabelle, lenor, Vesta and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seeker4. Thank you, I am much better, thanks to all the prayers that this community said!  As for Flynn, I did not post any intuitions about him, but I did post my intuitions that the two men he pardoned in December, Paul Manaforte and Roger Stone, may have been involved in helping him with the Capitol Insurrection.  

seaturtle26, Lawrence, TriciaCT and 29 people reacted
(@lizzie)
Prominent Member Registered

To all my fellow Forum members, who are telling us that T's minions are involved in the riots: You are totally correct! And it has just started to show.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video-surfaces-showing-trump-ally-roger-stone-flanked/story?id=75706765

JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I read another article that showed a picture of Stone and the Oath Keepers INSIDE a white tent. Seems like the FBI should look at if it’s the same tent the Trumps were in. Perhaps it was b4?

JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT, lenor and 5 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi everyone! 
Here are a couple of predictions from the last few days. Sadly, I haven’t been getting very much, but these things seem to ebb and flow. 

February 5th and 6th:

I see Kamala Harris dressed as an angel. She is floating and looks serene, with her eyes downcast and her hands in prayer position. No idea what this means.

February 9th:

When I asked about the impeachment, all I got was a visual of Putin smiling and stirring a pot.

Seeker4, Moonbeam, Ms. C. and 27 people reacted
Page 72 / 83
Share: