Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@gbs

Maybe it is a web of protection surrounding our Earth? I hope so.

PamP, FEBbby23, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wnicholson)
Trusted Member Registered

I get most of my clues about the future in dreams, most of them personal and very helpful. Recently I have been dreaming about other people and situations as if I were them. For example some time ago I dreamed that my wife and I were approached by someone to assassinate the king. They laid out a plan that was completely naive and unworkable. It was bound to fail. On waking, I didn’t know what to think, but since I had no plan to assassinate anyone, I thought I must be experiencing it from someone else’s perspective. I think it had to do with the two young people that were apprehended trying to access the white house. A stupid plan.

Last week I postulated that I wanted to dream to understand Trump in some way. It was followed by two dreams.

In the first I am planning to leave the country, surreptitiously, with my wife and two women. I am late to the prearranged meeting place and they leave without me. They cross the border with no trouble, but when I arrive, I am stopped and arrested. Even though I am being led away by two policemen holding my arms, I simply cannot believe it is happening. My mind will not allow it and denies the reality of the moment. Sounds like Trump, right?

So perhaps Trump will try to escape, Melania and two women succeed, but Trump will be stopped at the border. I don’t know which border. It felt like Canada, however I live only ninety minutes from there and that is the border I am familiar with.

In the second dream I am trapped in an urban area, where people are horribly sick, hemorrhaging in fact. I am also sick and bleeding, but not as sick as the others. I see a bleeding father running down an alley, leaving his bleeding toddler behind. The toddler is trying to get to his father. I am completely unmoved by this scene, it has nothing to do with my survival. Sounds like Trump again. I am desperately trying to escape with my life.

This dream was horrible to experience. If it is metaphorical, then it could represent Trump trying to escape the corona virus boondoggle. Or perhaps his health is worse than we know. He may actually feel he is running for his life. Hopefully we won’t have a hemorrhagic fever epidemic.

PamP, Marley, Lovendures and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@wnicholson  Thanks for sharing these reassuring visions about justice over Trump.  I pay attention to your dreams because I remember how accurate your Read the Future Night visions were back in 2017 or 18 when you once joined us.  Second, I have also had visions of Trump and family members trying to escape, some successfully. It looked like they were escaping by boat and ended up in a castle or great stone house on a cliff overlooking the sea. I thought it was Greece but could have been any number of places. 

BlueBelle, LalaBella, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wnicholson)
Trusted Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne. I am freeing up my schedule so that I can be more involved in the future.

Lovendures, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

This isn't so much a dream as an odd experience with meditation, but it did occur while I was sort of sleeping, so I'm putting it here. ;-)

I have a 2+ hour healing meditation recording that is designed to be used when I go to bed.  The actual meditation part is only the first 15-20 minutes, and the rest is affirmations related to health, wellness, and healing of all kinds: physical, mental, and emotional.  I'm usually conked out before the end of the meditation part, but I just let it play as I sleep after that.  I usually wake up at some point before it ends and simply turn it off and go back to sleep.

Last night, however, was a little strange.  I had fallen asleep toward the end of the meditation part as usual, but at some point during the affirmations, I was suddenly aware of the voice speaking in my ear, but it wasn't in English.  I have no idea what language it was in, but it sure as heck wasn't English.  My brain kicked in and woke me up a bit, and the next two lines were also in whatever language it was speaking, and then suddenly it was back to English.

The thing is, I've listened to the whole recording while awake, and the whole thing is in English, so I have no idea what happened or where my head went during the meditation part, but it was just....really odd.

I'm going to use it again tonight, and if it happens again, I will 1) let y'all know, and 2) stop using it because that's really weird. ;-)

On a completely unrelated note, but this situation reminded me of this story:

Many years ago I was visiting a friend in Montreal.  Almost everything in Montreal is in French, and it's important to note that I know perhaps 10 words in that language - simple greetings, thank yous, and a few numbers - but I am nowhere close to even being conversational with it.  Anyway, my friend and I went out for dinner one evening and had (more than) a few drinks, so while I was not drunk, I was at least a few sheets to the wind.  As we were going back to his house on the Metro, I realized that I was not only reading the print adverts in the Metro car, I *understood* what I was reading - in French, a language I do not speak, read, write, or understand.  That was the moment that I realized that language is nothing more than an overlay on our consciousness, and I am convinced that it should theoretically be possible - via hypnosis or whatever means - to "download" full fluency in any language known to man.

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, Vesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Okay, so I said I would let you know, so here it is.  Yes, it happened again.  It's just soooo strange.  This time when it happened I woke up completely pretty quickly, but it still took three or four more sentences for me to be able to decipher English out of it again.  I think part of it is that the woman doing the meditation and affirmations has a slight New Zealand accent.  I watch a lot of music and TV videos from Australia/New Zealand/UK, so I'm used to hearing and ignoring the various accents. However, it appears that unless I'm fully awake and focused, my brain simply can't interpret/comprehend some of the ways she says words with her accent, so instead of deriving any meaning from them, my "hearing filters" translate it as gibberish.  Anyway, I'm going to see if I can find a different one because it's just messing with my head now. ;-)

Vesta, FEBbby23, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Noble Member Registered

@deborah-carey Thank you for posting this. It is what I hold onto when I need some Hope.

Also this one, from the book of Isaiah, 11:6-9. It also is a promise of Peace to come.

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will play near the cobra's den, and the young child will put its hand into the viper's nest. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

Vesta, Jeans3head, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@timo Thank you for reminding us of that Bible verse. So soothing and hopeful. I'd like to say that as a mantra for the lion in my own heart to lie down with the lambs.

Vesta, Iridium, Timo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@grace Thank you for sharing your reading about climate change! I swing back and forth between wondering how humanity will ever solve such a huge challenge to feeling like we will end up applying our collective ingenuity and finding ways to mitigate it in a positive way.

Grace, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@liln22)
Prominent Member Registered

I often have dreams that stay with me but I'm not sure what they always mean. Last night, I dreamed I was with my mother and we were in a church. It felt like it was far away in a war torn country. Everyone was dressed in military clothing. I could hear war noises in the distance but felt no immediate danger as long as we stayed in the church. I felt unease and not entirely safe but momentarily secure. My mother wanted to see the stained glass window in another room. There were no closed doors only entry ways so I could see the window partially that she wanted to go to. I was then in another room alone and everyone was sleeping on the floors still in military clothing. I could hear people running in panic every so often but then people settled to rest. Then in my dream I fell asleep there unsettled. I woke up in the dream looking for the room with the stained glass where my mother was and instead called her on my cell phone chastising her for falling asleep there. After reuniting with her, we were leaving the church and were joined with others almost like a military unit ready to go out into the war torn area. Our object was to get home safely and not get injured. Things were getting more aggressive with people fighting among themselves even in our unit. We were just setting outside the protected area when my cat woke me up wanting her breakfast. For some reason that dream has stayed with me all day.

Vesta and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@liln22 There are a number of viewpoints that could be taken with that dream:

1)  It is symbolic and may or may not be transpersonal.  Do you have concerns with your mother being distracted by "pretty" or trivial things (wanting to see the stained glass then falling asleep) and not keeping to the necessary tasks at hand (keeping safe)?  Or perhaps the figure of your mother represents a collective of people not paying attention to what is immediately important?  And the people in the same unit fighting among themselves represent destructive divisions between subgroups of people who generally want the same end goal? 

2)  Or...  is it a more literal past life recollection (interspersed with anachronisms,like the cell phone)?

3) Or... and I've had a few of these... could you be seeing a real scene through someone else's eyes? 

If any of these ideas resonates with you, it is most likely the right direction to take with interpretation. 

Vesta and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@liln22)
Prominent Member Registered

@ana Thanks for your help! I've thought about what you said and it did give some different ways to think about it. I think the overwhelming feeling was we have to stay together and not get distracted-like it was important to keep focus. I can see it as resonating both personally with somethings going on in my family but also how my feelings are for the country. I did find your other suggestions interesting though because even in this dream it had so many details of the building, the stained glass, the layout , and the strangers faces that seemed so realistic and specific. My dreams are usually very colorful, detailed and vivid and I often dismiss them as just dreams. After reading some of the stories here, it has made me wonder about some of them more now.

Vesta, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@liln22 I'm glad I could be helpful.  I've come to believe that many dreams are experiences we are having in our astral (or whatever you call it) bodies.  I have a lot of dreams where I am helping people, or leading people in some way.   I would like to think that maybe I really am being of service on another plane.     Maybe you are, too. 

And a couple of times I have seen things through another person's viewpoint, then turned on the morning news to see what I just witnessed in a dream .  

And then, a lot of my own dreams are probably just my mind taking out the mental trash for the day.

Vesta, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I have been having very vivid dreams... this is where my prophecies come.

In this dream I found myself in a church. There was a coffin. It was a funeral. I had an idea of who was in the coffin but will not reveal it here. Princess Beatrice was speaking. Eugenie was nearby. Fergie was on the outside looking in. They wouldn’t let her in. Then they did and it was scandalous. Everyone was standing up and murmuring. 

I left the church and started walking. Clearly I was in England. I started to pass a vestibule for the “Julian line” of the underground. It looked Edwardian or Victorian. Suddenly a large Barred owl blocked my path. I was frightened but it then let me pass. A group behind me was then held up by the bird.

I feel this dream signifies some kind of new beginning for Britain... thoughts?

FEBbby23, Lauren, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Hi Everyone, I wonder if you have any tried-and-true methods for remembering dreams. I’ve dreamt always “in technicolor” and they’re similar to watching a movie. Very complex settings and lots people, etc, often people I don’t know. This year, however, I haven’t been able to remember my dreams except rarely. I’ve tried putting crystals nearby and under my pillow, but it doesn’t help. Thanks for any suggestions! 

Share, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote I agree w others, your book idea resonates w me as well. I loved teaching incoming ninth graders about the Heroic Journey and how all of us embark on these journeys regularly. Yours involves your health every day. Keep going! Because your shared experience is helpful to others as it is to your hero self. 

P.s. after a recent meditation circle, someone asked about earthangel and I couldn’t remember then that after it popped up in my head (when I signed on to the forum) and I looked it up, the meaning is light worker. I’ve never thought of myself as a strong statuesque lighthouse for others, but I do like to think my optimistic self is a light worker who encourages resiliency during our many storms in life. And as you battle daunting physical ailments, you are a light worker also bc your words and experiences soothe, inspire, and encourage others. Thank you, Coyote ?

Share, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

While many on this forum have been having trouble sleeping the past few nights, I've actually slept well and had some very vivid dreams.  Last night I had a very strange dream that involved tRump, but only at the end.  I'm not sure it's a premonitory dream like many have had about the guy, otherwise I might have posted this in another thread.  I usually don't dream about politics.  In the past, I have had the occasional premonitory dream, but it is usually about something small and seemingly inconsequential.  I'll dream about someone I haven't seen or heard from in a while and out of the blue I'll see or hear from them the next day, or I'll see something related to a dream in my real life the next day.

So I'll describe my personal dreams before I get to the tRump part.  On Thursday night, I dreamed that my Dad (who passed away in 2009) was at my childhood home digging deep ditches near the driveway and dirt road coming into our house. There was water trickling through from the direction of the house.  I turned and looked in that direction and a whole flood of water was coming toward the ditch.  Then I was talking with my Dad and he had built an artisan well on the other side of the yard.  There was a barrel with three pipes coming out the top with water flowing out.  In real life, after my Mom remarried, she did something that went against my Dad's wishes to please her new husband.  It greatly upset me and my Sister.  My sister handled it better, but it has had a very profound and negative affect on me.  I've frequently asked my Dad's assistance (from the other side) to help right things, as my Mom has failed to even so much as apologize for the hurt her decision caused.  I took the dream as a very positive indication that my Dad is helping to fix things, and I took the flowing water as a good sign that things may finally be moving to right this wrong.

Share, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

So last night, started out as kind of a continuation of that dream.  Somehow I was in an alternate reality (or perhaps the spirit world), and while I don't remember the details about this part of the dream, I received confirmation from my Dad that he is helping.  Then I run into my Sister, but she's an alternative reality version of my sister.  We both acknowledge this in the dream, but still realize our connection.  We start running down some stairs.  I don't know if we're running away from something or toward something, though I think I knew in the dream.  We run through some corridors and hallways.  I have to stop or turn around for a moment (perhaps I forgot something or needed to tie my shoe) and my sister keeps going is way ahead of my and out of sight.  Then I'm in some kind of room with scientists and computer monitors.  There's a garage door that opens onto a field.  An alien spacecraft descends on the field.  You don't see the spaceship, just light coming down in the fog.  There is a crowd of people hailing the arrival of the ship with excitement.  And who should walk out of the ship to greet the crowd?  It's our current IMPOTUS in Chief.  I can see it, but I don't know if the crowd sees him or an alien, but they cheer him on.  Then he plans to leave again in the ship, but promises to e-mail the scientists from space.  I see the light from the spaceship going up again through the fog. It comes back down again briefly and lands behind a tree in the distance.  The crowd dispersing along the road starts to converge on the ship again, but it leaves before they get there.

I feel the first part of the dream was again confirmation that my Dad is helping my personal family situation from the other side.  The tRump / alien part was truly bizarre.

Share, Vesta, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ruby)
Honorable Member Registered

@earthangel Try a mugwort pillow. Put some mugwort (at least an ounce or so) in a cloth bag and slip it inside your pillowcase. Prepare yourself for some vivid and wild dreams! When my kids were young (elementary school age) we made mugwort pillows. We had lots of interesting dreams and shared them with each other each day. Their dad did not believe us, so the kids put a mugwort pillow into his pillowcase one night and didn’t tell him about it. The next morning at breakfast he spent several minutes describing a wild and crazy dream that he had. The kids just cracked up laughing and told him what they had done. They made a believer out of him.

earthangel, Share, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Wow! Lots and lots of wild and fun dreams! I spent decades analyzing dreams--my own and others as many of mine did involve Astral travel or were prophetic.

I learned over the years that almost all dreams that involve family members, friends, your pets (here now or over the rainbow bridge already) are our subconscious working on our shadow selves (the dark side of all of us projecting outwardly into our created realities, (people we can't stand etc.) Shadows sides includeof of the very worse of all things and emotions (bigotry, racism, narcissistic and other personalities)  .

Basically,  everyone and everything that we truly believe we are not and never could be. Hard to imagine much less people for almost all of us I know but this is what also makes up part of our alternate realities and past lives. 

This is a lot to consider much less understand but part of all of us that seeks to truly heal (ourselves orcas energy or shamanic etc healers seeking to help others' journey.

What has been your journey to getvto where you see your as now?

What intrigues you? What do you identify with? What movies do you most like to watch or books to read?

These can lead you to your sacred archetypes . We often carry 12 . Carolyn Myss and other presentient/healers/mystics write about the shadow selves, archetypal subconscious etc.

If our dreams are silly or frivolous or quirky or the opposite things like worrisome or fearful thats often you working on yourself in the subconscious fields of dream time.

I love all of this stuff, light, dark, filled with depth or quirky fun. We have so much to truly explore and learn about ourselves in this perception of a lifetime and so much growth and evolution to experience right up to our very end of whatever our end might truly be!

Really think about the Wizard of Oz and its allegorical journey. We are all on one.

Some of us have just been blessed/curses with deeper often thought of as greater and more challenging ones.

And of course our dear @Coyote is one of this sacred tribes.

Blessings to you Coyote on your newest journey! And interesting dreams to all of you!

Keep sharing. We all have much to teach. We all have much to learn but most of all, we all have a purpose here with much to share!

?????

Share, Vesta, Share and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 34 / 63
Share: