Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

We often talk about being light workers or "lighthouses" amidst the dark. It just so happens that when I was 6, 7, 8 years old, I was fascinate by lighthouses. My family would go to the Outer Banks in North Carolina every summer, and I had little statuettes of each of the major OBX lighthouse. Since we vacationed in northern OBX towns like Duck and Corolla (@deetoo, we have something in common), I had to have my parents take me to Currituck Beach Lighthouse every year. 

Last night I had a dream where all I can remember is standing on a very wide swath of beach (I hardly even recall sensing the presence of the ocean), and there were several lines of ascending sand dunes in front of me. Behind the dunes, but also higher in elevation compared to where I was, stood both the Currituck Lighthouse and the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse (tallest brick lighthouse in the US). I started walking towards the dunes with the intention of reaching the lighthouses, and it seemed like several family members and people who are close to me but who I don't consciously "know" right now (ancestors?) were urging me forward so that I could begin scaling the dunes. The general feeling of the dream was positive; the sky was a flush gold/silver/bronze/rose, the way the sky often looks on East Coast beaches in the early evening in summer, and it seemed like if I climbed the dunes and reached the lighthouses, there would be a homecoming.

This is another dream with the theme of ascending a topographical height to a seemingly metaphorical higher plane, like the cliff-scaling vision @jeanne-mayell had. Yet if I (and the rest of us) reach that higher plane we long for, we will also be coming home to our true birthright of joy and abundance. If my health improves over the coming years, I'd like to make a pilgrimage to those lighthouses of my childhood before the Outer Banks are submerged. All of my health issues started when I was 8 years old, which also coincided with the nadir or of my lighthouse interest; I became emotional today when I looked at online images of the lighthouses in my dream, since they also brought back lots of memories of the "before time" when I wasn't experiencing concerning medical symptoms. So such a pilgrimage would bring this odyssey I've been on full circle.  

I'm serious, this dream has planted an idea in my mind: I want to to write a book about my eventual pilgrimage to the Outer Banks. But I will also be writing about the Great Turning and how we can integrate loss so that we can heal even from the global biospheric crisis.

Unk p, Pikake, Michele and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell

Synchronicity. You posted about the glaciers melting while I was still drafting my above post, so I didn't see your post until now. 

CC21, Share, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote

Coyote, if you write that book (or books) I will read them.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Share and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote Yes, we were both feeling the epic situation we are all now in. I am moved by your desire to write that book - your own hero's journey reflecting the changes of our precious earth. I have seen many books coming from you, important books.

Those lighthouses, so precious to you, may also become global markers of future sea rise. 

The Cape Hatteras lighthouse is 210 feet which is close to the expected rise (230 last time I checked) after the glaciers melt. I wonder if future generations will try to save it for that reason, to help people remember what was lost. 

Stillnessnmind, Share, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

A thousand years from now, the greenhouse gas blanket will dissipate and the earth will calm down and a peaceful people will be here.  This is not a dream, but a knowing. I see ancient tribes back again caring for the earth, worshipping the sun and Gaia and her many spirits, and led by matriarchal tribes.

I felt such a peace in reading this. Not because humans will continue to survive into the far future, but because it means that we humans will have learned to value our planet as it deserves.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Stillnessnmind and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'WHEN THE EARTH IS RAVAGED AND THE ANIMALS ARE DYING, A NEW TRIBE OF PEOPLE SHALL COME UNTO THE EARTH FROM MANY COLORS, CLASSES CREEDS AND WHO BY THEIR ACTIONS AND DEEDS SHALL MAKE THE EARTH GREEN AGAIN. THEY WILL BE KNOWN AS THE WARRIORS OF THE RAINBOW. .-OLD NATIVE AMERICAN PROPHECY'

Stillnessnmind, Timo, Vesta and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gbs, @coyote, and @deborah.carey, I love what you all have written and posted here.

I saw a clip from a movie, I think it was in the James Cameron series Years of Living Dangerously. It showed Hopi elders appearing before the United Nations.  They showed cave drawings from ancient Indigenous people following a time line.  The timeline depicted the Hopi before the European conquerors came to the New World. Then the conquerors came and walked on top of them in the time line., depicting their subjugation.   Then the timeline moved into the future showing drawings in which the European conquerors were gone and the natives rose back into their power again.  That story resonates with me.

Lauren, Stillnessnmind, Timo and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@leona)
Reputable Member Registered

I’ve had to jarring dream the last two nights.

1. Sun rays hit a mirror dissolving the gray matter of the mirror and reveling the image of Mary of Fatima. This Virgin showed up to three children forewarning WWII.

2. Donald Trump looking to the side feeling powerful. On a Calendar next to a date. The number four. On the blank square of the calendar an ancient Egyptian symbol of an eye with caribou horns. Reminds of the devil from Tarot. I hear “The Evil Eye”. I’m not sure what this vision meant but I agree with others here that Trump is getting help from supernatural forces. 

These dreams terrified me but the ray of hope I found was when I looked up Mary of Fatima this beautiful prayer by Lucia, one of the children, showed up.

“My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love you! I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love you.“

CC21, Michele, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@leona I agree he is being helped by the Dark. He and many others. 

LalaBella, lenor, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

Remember that all through history there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always. -- Mahatma Gandhi

lenor, CC21, Shawn and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deborah-carey Love your quote!  Very calming for us all. Please note, we can't support photos at this time. 

lenor, CC21, polarberry and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Posted by: @bluebelle

@joeym. I have been feeling anxious for a while now, anxious and expectant, as if I’m waiting for another shoe to drop in this calamitous year.  From the beginning of the month, I felt that something momentous would happen in August.  Was it the Post Office scandal?  The Senate intelligence report about Russian interference in the 2016 election?  Russia paying bounties for dead American soldiers?  I’m still stuck in anxiety mode, so it hasn’t happened yet.  Or maybe I’m just picking up the anxiety of the collective.

@Jeanne-Mayell

lenor, CC21, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Posted by: @lovendures

I am not sure what it is either, but have felt that something is coming too, hence all the "prepare for a natural disaster" posts I have made.  We are certainly having some BIG natural disasters.  The gulf coast tis really going to get hit hart with the 2 hurricanes.  California and a lot of the west is just dealing with horrific fire conditions and destruction.  

But, is there more?  Is this what I am picking up on.  Is it a BIG event of some sort or a layering of events.  The pandemic was one big event but with multiple layers effecting many different things.

If it is political, what are we preparing for?

@Jeanne-Mayell

lenor, CC21, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell sorry about that.. ummm by the way.. I can see a blue sky from here.. first time in several weeks.. air quality is now just poor, and not hazardous.. I am in the SF bay area.. as a point of reference. the animals have calmed down also, and it smells better.. thought a bit of good news might be in order.

lowtide, LalaBella, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

Sometimes history repeats itself, the second wave of the 1918 flu was worse than the first wave. Could the anxiety be the second wave of Covid be worse than the first wave, because of maybe a mutation or something?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deborah-carey No worries, please!  It was a beautiful photo, but with all the web issues lately (Which I think I'm making headway on), I am trying to minimum page load and photos are big files. 

ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I've been experiencing a vision of Gaia–it's Earth as seen in the famous photo from the Moon, the same colors, but they're infused with a delicate shell-hued pink and light blue. If you look a bit closer, beneath the clouds, there is a fine grid of gold that envelops the globe, and the whole thing is alive and vibrant.

I asked if this was a glimpse of the future, and no, it feels like now. But how can that be, I wondered, when our planet is buffeted by so many shocks from global warming. 

Nevertheless, Gaia is there, in all her beauty. 

I'm not sure what to make of this, or how to reconcile it with the current state of the world and the US in particular.

PamP, Share, Pikake and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@gbs That's so beautiful, gbs! I think we're so in the midst of the chaos of it all that we can't see that our earth is being protected spiritually. It all starts with spirit, and then ultimately ends up in the physical realm. So that's my take ... you are seeing the transformation of our planet starting in the spiritual world and, ultimately, it will manifest in the physical, too.

I was doing some cards today and while I was getting not the greatest answers to some of my questions, I was extremely heartened by the resounding positive answers I got to my questions about our planet.

I asked:

1. Will we be able to restore our planet from the damage we've created? The card that came up is 9 of pentacles, always a positive one for me. It represents a garden of abundance and beauty, what we'll be able to help our planet become once our hearts, minds, and will transform globally.

2. Will Earth survive, heal, and replenish? I got the ace of cups, which to me represents abundance and opportunity, renewal and new beginnings. So I take this as a resounding yes.

3. Will humanity survive this time of change and continue on our planet? I got two cards, the 9 of cups (which to me represents happiness, satisfaction, and fulfillment), and page of cups, which I always see as an offer of goodwill and a representation of genuine love. It tells me that we are an integral part of this planet, and humanity will continue.

My reading did surprise me in a good way, because I wasn't getting particularly encouraging answers in some other areas (we're still in for a bumpy ride), but the light and beauty these cards suggest for our planet resonates with your vision of gold, pink, and blue. I am happy to hear you say it starts now!

PamP, gbs, Share and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I was always taught that gold is spirituality, pink is love, and blue is healing.  The combination of spirituality and love bringing about healing perhaps?

PamP, Share, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@leona

Just wondering if the number 4 could be for Nov. 4, the day after the election.

PamP, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 33 / 63
Share: