Notifications
Clear all

Blankness for the Future

Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I thought I’d start a new thread in the forum about being “blank” when trying to tune into future events.

Since the first week of Dec 2017, I’ve struggled to intuit what’s coming, even though I’d get periodic “hits” (while no means holding myself out as a developed intuitive or pre-cog). Nevertheless, I struggle to hit the right channel on the radio dial.

I’ve known for some time that past patterns have been “voided” in terms of any repeated wars (we’re overdue) or major economic meltdowns (ditto). It appears the chickens have personally come home to roost where I also cannot connect to upcoming patterns. Seems we’re laying the track as the train travels along, and now it’s all gotten personal.

I’d love to hear more about others’ experiences with this? Thanks all and happy holidays to you!

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Doc, thank you for posting this topic in the forum.  Jeanne wrote about her experience with blankness on the Prediction page discussion area and it has piqued my interest, too.  Like Jeanne, I experienced blankness during the winter solstice visioning session as we focused on the first few months of 2018.  I got just nothing whatsoever and it felt very odd.   I wonder how many other participants experienced this during that particular session.  Also, I wondered if Zoron might comment on blankness, whether he ever experiences this and how he interprets this.

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

BlueBelle - glad I’m not alone on this. I saw Jeanne’s thread on the main page where she mentioned it. That actually prompted my post here - I should’ve said that before. And yes, I’d like Zoron (and others) to weigh in, too!

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Doc, Bluebelle, my take on 'blank spots' is that events are not yet crystallized. And part of what's in play is your own conscious connection to the unfoldment of reality. The blank spot is an inflection point where we can walk through Universes...pick a good path, by virtue of your own conscious development.  Think positive thoughts and pull in the good.

On another level, what I sense at this time is a whole bunch of things moving very fast, and a lot of them are happening out of sight of the media. That means mass consciousness is not picking up images of what really matters from broadcast news, so we intuitives can't 'read' the thoughts from the future public mind.  So: lots of hidden actions in the next 4 months.

The other reason it may be blank is that it is actively shielded from view. By what Power or Principality, I do not know. It feels a bit like a "Luke, use the Force" moment of maneuvering blind. To see too clearly might distort actions. In which case the proper response is to pray for Higher Guidance, and trust your heart.

Overall, I feel a delicate, touch and go time where fate hangs in the balance. Ask for guidance.

diana11, Michele, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thank you, RunestoneOne.  Your observations resonate with me.   Ironically, when I was reading the future for the month of December (within a forum post about the Middle East and the Saudis), my reading turned out to be for the U.S.  Within that post I also wrote a phrase about the world hanging in the balance.  So, I was already picking up that precarious balance.  These next few months may be crucial, whether the news picks it up or not.  Deep down, I feel peaceful.

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Bluebelle, I think we here can do a great deal to influence that future. Group positive visioning was a start. Consciousness is not just a receptor of distant realities, but also a radiator. 

-R1-

diana11 and diana11 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: