Notifications
Clear all

Towering Inferno - Trump Towers

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

OK, just a short flash news item.

I had a brief vision, just now.

Trump is going to have a crisis, in his own property empire, that is horrifying. hugely symbolic and almost like a Hollywood disaster movie. 

I see a very large tall building owned by Trump going up in flames. It is a banner headline event, at some point in the future. It will happen during trump's final days in power. It will be seen as a sort of occult omen. People will see it, on the news, and sort of grasp that this is a symbol of something deeper. When it happens, Americans will understand that he is finished, and it is almost a sort of biblical event. It signals his passing out of the Presidency. The later legal consequences are going to be interesting. (Hint).

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Kim K. and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Yikes, Zoron, I just finished asking you what election disaster and GASP! calamity you were talking about and now this!  Like Trump tower?!?

Kim K., Jeanne Mayell, Kim K. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Ok this is creepy I keep having a dream of being stuck inside a trump skyscraper and I can’t get out. Lots of times I’m in the elevator. I chalked it up to being helpless to his reign...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

So a Trump tower will literally burn just like the Tower of the great Tarot Trumps!  Life and symbol will become one. Straight out of the Book of Revelation. 

iogazer, Kim K., iogazer and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi everyone,

I was not going to actually spell it out, but yes, its about 70% certain financial consequences for the NYC Trump tower. Its not soon, more like later 2019 or even 2020, perhaps. But I had a vivid set of dreams about this. Cannot get anything on casualties yet. Hopefully, there are very few. I do get it has huge legal and financial consequences as a result.  I did pick up the thing about IVANKA in a Trump big hotel, and people desperately banging on her door, but I now am certain that this was the recent scandal in Panama, where the Trump building was a notorious centre for the local narco gangs and bosses. Horrible. Even Al Capone had some moral instincts. But not the Trump  gang. 

Kim K. and Kim K. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron, your timing is the same timing I had back in 2014 for 2019-2020 in which I saw a clear downturn in America, which I interpreted as the economy. It was a downturn that appeared as a graph of a bear market.  It stayed down for seven - eight years. 

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

I posted this morning in the comment section about the closing of 800 Toys r Us, and the fact that there are also millions of car loans that are 90 or more past due. I think there is a tipping point coming, precipitated but the collapse of the retail industry and resulting loss of jobs (about 30,000) and I think this will bleed into the car loan market.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I had hoped that the ToysRUs declining sales problem was, at least in part, due to an emerging revolution away from showering kids with junk, including a shift away from buying a lot of Stuff for the winter holidays.  People are moving more towards just spending quality time together, rather than buying stuff.  

But it may more be due to the fact that for the past decade, the wealthy have sucked 85% of the money away from everyone else. You can't have a booming economy when most of the people don't have money to spend. 

BlueBelle, Kim K., BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Exactly!  I'd hoped the 2008 crash would've ended the new gilded age, but powerful forces doubled down and made inequality even worse. It's sad that we may need another collapse for real systemic changes to take place.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi Jeanne,

My concerns about the economic crash, as you mentioned, are closely linked to the other issues. The combination of international conflict, foreign military actions, and international crisis surrounding America, will interact with the economic problems, and they will reinforce each other. I do see America going through another tough time, like 2008, but not as bad. But this time around, people are going to get really mad, at what they see as crooked and incompetent management of the economy, crooked banks, etc etc. This time around, there is going to be a very big backlash. 

Asian, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, Zoron. I agree with you. 

ReplyQuote
(@lauri-h)
Estimable Member Registered

Not sure how this fits, but in with burning of trump tower, but MSNBC reported today Mueller has issued subpoena to Trump organization for anything related to Russia which includes any info about deal or deals made or attempted to be made for a trump property in Moscow.  Possibly other trump properties covered under this subpoena.  Info also required as far back as early 2015.  Would it be reasonable to think that this kind of thoroughness could take Mueller into mid to late 2019 before he hands down indictments against the trump tribe?

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

hi, Mueller will take his time, and he will be very methodical, and he will do whatever he needs to do. but he will segment the investigation. It turns like almost an inquisition, sitting there for some years, and gathering victims, who are arrested and tried one by one. That is, unless Mueller is taken out, disposed of, etc, and the whole justice process is illegally suppressed by the Republicans. At the moment, that is the more likely scenario. But he will do some very significant work.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Paul W and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lauri-h)

Thanks Zoron, that is helpful

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Zoron,

Re: "very big backlash" -- In'sh'allah.

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I know I have posted before about growing up in NYC and having very uneasy feelings and visions about the World Trade Center (all prior to 1990).  I don't remember if I ever talked about what happened when I went into Trump Tower. So here goes, apologies if I'm repeating myself.

It was the early 80s (1983-4?). Trump Tower had just opened. My mother took me to Manhattan for a lunch with a friend of hers. There was a lot of "buzz" about Trump Tower, and it wasn't the good kind. The locals all thought it was gaudy, ugly, poorly made. Because New Yorkers love Ironic Tourism, we decided to check it out for ourselves after lunch. I remember walking into the main lobby (this is the one with the escalator Twitler rode down when he announced his candidacy). It was pretty gaudy... Along one side of the lobby was a very high wall - some kind of stone (pink marble) - that went up very high through the lobby atrium. I think parts of it had water running down it. There was a brass railing to stand at to admire this wall as if it was art. As we stood there, I got short of breath and [presumably] I turned pale. I got a crushing sensation over my whole body. My mother's friend asked me what was wrong. I said "I dunno, I feel like this whole thing is going to fall on me, especially this wall. Can we leave now?" My mother and her friend chided me for having "a bizarre phobia", but led me out the front door. I felt better as soon as I got outside. 

Up until I saw the video of Trump on that escalator in 2015, I had no idea what the message that I had gotten was. Now I know: we might all be crushed by the Trump Tower of Chaos.

Jeanne Mayell, Dianne, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Hi, this is very good, in one way. I think that you were "interlocking" with the future Trump event you eventually saw. 

But "Towering inferno" is on the cards. It is not 100%, (It depends on what actually happens to trump) but I would put it, at this stage, as about 70%. But eventually, everything trump owns or is involved in, falls like a cardboard kids doll house. He will be at one point, desperate for cash, and unable to easily convert assets into cash. (Read between the lines). But as a prudent business man, I am sure he has done some heavy duty insurance on his assets to protect them. But what gets me, is that "Towering inferno" is going to be hugely symbolic. Even those americans who do not believe in things like "Omens" will say it is one, when it happens. it will also act as a kind of beacon and history benchmark. The Trump is going to be the "Last Trump", for America, unless the time line changes. So when the tower goes, people will get that thats it, he is really really finished. Sadly, the Trump rule of America, until he goes, will have people saying,  "America no longer has Presidents. It has Mad Roman Emperors". sigh. 

Jeanne Mayell, Dianne, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Thanks Zoron, and I agree.

Anyone get any visions of Nero fiddling while DC burns??? (lol)

Jeanne Mayell, Dianne, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marley)

What's the cause of the tower burning? Terrorism or will it be an accident?

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Deliberate arson, actually.

BlueBelle, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: