The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

deetoo,

You are so right. Roasts used to be gentle humor. Now they have turned pretty nasty.

lenor, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@lawrence  His energy feels more malevolent, brutal, dominant, uncontrolled and unapologetic.  More than usual. It feels increasingly more dangerous to me.

Scorpius, LalaBella, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @herondreams

But compassion is a central part of my spiritual practice and path in life, so I'm not willing to feed those thoughts and feelings... It is his undue power that we all want to see end--we can wish for that without wishing for personal harm. 

Beautifully said, and I very much agree, @herondreams. (Love your new avatar btw.)

Posted by: @lawrence

Regarding betrayals, heard someone from his family would and it will send him over the edge.

@lawrence, this seems almost fated, no? In any myth or story (or mafia movie) where the violent antagonist is obsessed with demanding unequal loyalty oaths and consumed by fears of betrayal, he always gets the knife from the one he least expects. The whole time, he soliloquizes about how no one should ever be trusted. He collects dirt on everyone, not just his rivals but his longtime friends, his wives, mistresses, even his own children. But however powerful he becomes in the process, he's got an achilles. There is someone he favors, someone he's secretly certain would never betray him. And that's the one who puts the blade in his back in the end.

Ivanka's been looking mighty strained these past few months. And I predict Jared will be desperate enough, soon enough, to consider turning state's evidence. But who knows.

Also, thank you for your words about my energy reading. Means a lot coming from you. After sharing them last night, I realized I was in a peak state for analysis and took a look at Biden. If anyone is interested in that let me know. Maybe there's a thread on him? 

Posted by: @seeker4

However, I've also wondered whether or not SICK is referring to his mental state getting worse or his physical state. Thoughts?

Reasonable question. My own view is that there's no true separation of these states. Biography creates biology, as they say. When the energies of one's mental/emotional condition are intensely out of balance, something will also be manifesting in the body (neurologically, hormonally, gastrointestinally, etc.), even if it appears to be minor. This doesn't imply that a change in the body is always the cause (a gross error in establishment medical thinking, imo), though it certainly can be (such as a TBI, for example). Most of the time, in my view, the reverse is true: Mind affects body. 

There is no increated illness. Whatever happens to the body has a cause (even if the cause is an unresolved condition from a prior life). 

But the condition of T's biofield as I saw it last night is indisputably (again, from my point of view) a medical issue impacting the state of his physical body. Could it be brought on or exacerbated by psychological stress? Almost certainly. But like you said, he hasn't taken care of his body (or his mind and certainly not his heart), so he's created the conditions for illness and disease.

We may never learn the truth about his medical situation, or not for a long time, but I strongly suspect that he's finally got the attention of medical staff, or very soon will. And that he won't be able to refuse help for much longer. 

Michele, Isabelle, Coyote and 19 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @vestralux

I realized I was in a peak state for analysis and took a look at Biden. If anyone is interested in that let me know. Maybe there's a thread on him? 

Yes, please! No doubt there's a thread already. Your insights are always fascinating!

lenor, MILILANI, Scorpius and 15 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@vestralux

Yes please to Biden analysis. 

Great point about it being fated. Interestingly, I also flashed on Jared and Ivanka as I wrote that comment. Et tu Brute?

lenor, MILILANI, Scorpius and 19 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Oh gosh, thank you, @herondreams. It poofed my heart all up to read that! ?

I'll see if I can locate a Biden thread sometime later this evening or this week, but for now, I'll post the main part here. 

I'll just quickly say that for Biden, I see a medical condition already in process, and I feel that he either already knows about it or strongly intuits it. There's a real feeling of sadness there (this affected me empathically a great deal after I scanned his field and still does as I write this...my heart breaks for him). I also feel that when his condition is finally announced, and I believe it will be, that the name of it will be something most people haven't heard before, a complex medical term. Maybe the underlying illness is something many people already understand, but the particular track it's taking for him is rare or different somehow? Not sure entirely.

I also felt that it is rooted in something that happened to him earlier in his life (this may be a physical or an emotional trauma or both), and that the illness would be progressive and have a multi-systems impact. And I believe he'll have to step away from public life as a result of it. 

I should also mention that I saw a thin golden band about 16 or so inches out from his body, circling him at the level of his heart or mid chest. Initially I thought it had something to do with the illness energy I was seeing in process (an irregular pulsating energy akin to blood pressure suddenly dropping). But I quickly realized that it's some kind of protective band. It's thin but strong and it has a ringing sound. It felt like a ballast, to help balance and stabilize him for "long enough." I was made to understand that he didn't create it; it was "given to him."

If there's anyone else here who does energy readings I'd really appreciate learning what you're seeing with regards to Biden. I believe there's so much more we can learn when we put our puzzle pieces together.

FEBbby23, MILILANI, Marley and 35 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @lawrence

Et tu Brute?

Exactly.

This also pinged on Putin for me. And Kim Jong-un. 

seaturtle26, Laynara, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux  THANKS so much for this.  I've received several messages regarding the vast and consolidated ancestral support he is now receiving with regards to running for and achieving the presidency.  Perhaps this is the the thin golden protective band you've seen?

FEBbby23, MILILANI, Isabelle and 21 people reacted
(@lawrence)

Posted by: @vestralux

Exactly.

This also pinged on Putin for me. And Kim Jong-un. 

I've been feeling for a long time that as much as T was helped in the last election, quite a few, including world leaders are just waiting to take him down this time. And it will come with a great wallop.

Seeker4, Isabelle, Pikake and 25 people reacted
(@vestralux)

@cdeanne Oh, I'm sure! The energy who was communicating to me about what I was seeing is my own ancestral guide, and she steps forward when I'm studying in her domain.

He would have his own familial and spiritual lineage to support him (those souls that have crossed over and made the decision to return here as an act of service). And I don't claim to know, but I assume some of those consolidated ancestral guardians you're picking up may also be former presidents, spiritual and social justice leaders, and the great indigenous leaders (the true founding "fathers") of this land. It's a beautiful thought. 

This is a bold statement, but I believe that Biden's purpose is to open a door so that someone else can finally pass its threshold. In fact, I believe he signed up for this task before incarnating into this lifetime. And I pray he succeeds.

Once that's done, a spell is broken. 

FEBbby23, MILILANI, CC21 and 41 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux, many of us, myself included, have not seen Biden in the WH in 2021. (Fortunately we haven't seen T either.)  Some people believe it has to do with voter suppression, and I'm sure that will occur, but that hasn't been my focus. Ever since Biden announced he was running, my husband and I have both felt this sadness surrounding him. Whenever I watch him, my heart hurts. I've been sensing that something is happening beneath the surface -- something hidden. That is the best I can articulate it. I don't know the significance of the protective band you see, but I have sensed his son, Bo, by his side, supporting him. I know that before he died, his son continued to urge his father to run for President. Running for President is as much for Bo, as it is for himself.

I see Biden as an important transitional figure, leading us out of darkness into the light. I see him as this battle-weary warrior or knight. And I see him passing his sword to someone, but I don’t know who that is, and when that will occur.

FEBbby23, MILILANI, TriciaCT and 35 people reacted
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux

"This is a bold statement, but I believe that Biden's purpose is to open a door so that someone else can finally pass its threshold. In fact, I believe he signed up for this task before incarnating into this lifetime. And I pray he succeeds."

I wholeheartedly agree.  Again, thank you.

FEBbby23, MILILANI, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@triciact)

@vestralux

Wow. THANK YOU so much Vestralux for looking at Biden. I believe it was @Laura-f and @Deetoo who agreed with my feeling a while ago that I couldn't actually see Biden as POTUS next year. I started to also feel that his VP pick is very very important because that person will probably end up taking over very shortly after he would be elected (hoping he is protected and ok until such time).  I have sensed a sadness in Biden so many times, as if he is just running because he HAS to. He would never have done this but for a sense of duty and honor for his country. I believe Joe's "heart" is pure and I always ask for everyone to pray for him and for Nancy, RBG, Adam Schiff, etc.

? ❤️ 

FEBbby23, MILILANI, CC21 and 31 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Regarding Trump, it feels like something reached its crisis point (his presidency? his health? his ability to control those around him?) this past weekend, and that everything since that point has been/is aftermath. Like something that has to play itself out until the end physically, while energetically the motive force is deflating or almost no longer there. 

FEBbby23, lenor, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@vestralux @lawrence  Interesting.  Reminds me of Et tu, Brute. 

If Ivanka had to choose between her husband and her father, she just might go with Jared.  

FEBbby23, lenor, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

The Supreme Court has temporarily blocked the release of the Mueller report.

The Supreme Court blocked Congress from receiving grand-jury materials from Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

The court, in a written order Wednesday, granted an emergency request by the Trump administration to keep the materials secret while it mounts a full high court appeal against their release.

The justices said the administration must file its full petition for Supreme Court review by June 1. There were no dissents noted in Wednesday’s order.

I guess we will not be seeing those reports anytime soon. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/supreme-court-grants-trump-request-to-block-disclosure-of-mueller-materials-11590005579

lenor and lenor reacted
(@ana)

@seeker4   Most mothers, whatever their faults, would probably go the route that kept their children safest.   Perhaps that would mean siding with the children's father (J).  

lenor, TriciaCT, Isabelle and 9 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @seeker4

If Ivanka had to choose between her husband and her father, she just might go with Jared.  

I agree that she would. But this would be about self-preservation. Choosing to protect Jared is choosing to protect herself. 

I do believe she loves him. In fact, I think she very passionately loves Jared (she's a Scorpio with a damaged father/daughter imprint and a desperate need to be the first, best, and most beloved in all things). She probably very passionately hates him too, but she's committed. It's in her energy.

Ultimately, however, I see her choosing to pull that love out of herself like the root of an invasive vine. Before it strangles her. 

FEBbby23, lenor, MILILANI and 11 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @ana

@seeker4   Most mothers, whatever their faults, would probably go the route that kept their children safest.   Perhaps that would mean siding with the children's father (J).  

Absolutely. Of course, because she's married to Jared, she's legally bound to him in all things. If one or the other of them is at risk of prosecution, asset seizure, and/or sentencing, the other one (and their children) are impacted.

She's savvy. If she believes Jared has incriminated himself beyond his ability to spare them, she'll do whatever she has to do. Status is more important to her (and him) than most people can understand (I certainly can't). They've already fallen from society (barf) in a way they'll never be able to recover, and I predict she'll fight with everything she has to protect against a further financial fall.

FEBbby23, lenor, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Re: Ivanka's Choice

Pardon my more cynical view, but I think she would choose Jared because husbands and wives cannot be compelled to testify against each other, so she would know that and know that their kids would have at least 1 parent to care for them if 1 goes to jail. No such protections exist for other familial relationships, she can be compelled to testify against her father, and if she refuses she can be held in contempt and jailed anyway. I think she's just selfish enough...

FEBbby23, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
Page 25 / 102
Share: