The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @pikake
Posted by: @coyote

In phase shifts, because there's so much disequilibrium, one tiny alteration can change the entire outcome markedly. What this means is that each of us as individuals has it in our agency to further empower the light so that the future really will be so much better. Each of our small decisions makes a difference for the collective.

Your post also reminds me of something @vestralux wrote about the miraculous power of a small, cohesive group. By focusing merged intention on a single target, the collective consciousness creates a fast track to the miraculous with effects boomeranging back to the group. She was referring to the findings put out by Lynn McTaggert in The Power of Eight and the author has even put out instructional videos on YouTube on how to set up a a Power of Eight group.

Surely we can find 8 people in this forum to set up such a group or various such small groups?

@Coyote, as always, wise words beautifully stated. Thank you so much for expressing them here for us. 

I don't have much time at the moment, but one thing I'd like to share is that every great historical transition was precipitated by a period of chaos. This is intrinsic to evolutionary change. The greater the chaos, the greater the transformation on the other side. And we are living through the greatest period of transition known to humankind.

Thus, the chaos has often been overwhelming—and will continue for some time yet.

Learning to be with discomfort and uncertainty, to find and activate our resilience within it, is our first and most essential task. It's a matter of "putting our own masks on first" so that we can survive in order to help others. One way we put that "mask" on (the essential oxygen variety) is by recognizing our fear and despair with compassion so that we can process through it without succumbing to it.

Fear is the opposite of love, after all. To stand in the energetic grace of love is essential, and requires faith and flow and practice. Love is the only energy that can transmute darkness. 

@pikake, thought you'd never ask! ;) 

Sign me up. 

Love to all. ?

BlueBelle, lenor, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@frank your Parable of the PAC MAN is a fantastic and classic post 

I hope @jeanne-mayell will put on the Hall of fame board of posts we want to remember.  Actually, the one you wrote before about fear is as well.  Sometimes, when I read your posts I almost believe the wisdom of Yoda is speaking through you, just not in a Yoda like voice. To ponder much , you give us

@herodreams-  Thank you for your beautifully written post.  SO loving.  I hope this also goes into the Posts we want to remember area.

I have been touched by so many posts today.  A great deal of care and thought has gone into writing them.  

Thank you everyone.

BlueBelle, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell   William Barr for sure is involved.  All of the members of Trump's family also appear to be.  Yes, I'm sure there are others.  So dangerous.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

With great affection and respect for @vestralux, I'm going to offer a different take on why I think Orange keeps evading justice. I'm not sure that prayers for someone or something that causes so much harm, despite the earnestness of those offering the prayers, are prayers the Universe answers. It would be like praying for someone's death (because Orange has caused deaths -- of immigrants, of people during this pandemic, etc.). I don't think those prayers are heard or answered. I think he keeps getting away with things because, on a purely physical level, he has found people who are shockingly indecent, and coupled with his enablers already in power, he's managed to survive. On a metaphysical level, having him resign or get kicked out of office last year after the Muller report came out (and was distorted by a very indecent person), or earlier this year after impeachment, would have given Pence a chance to govern and would have simply prolonged the craziness. We as a nation have a real chance to finally, after 40 years of right wing nonsense, to put a dagger through the heart of an ideology that has wrecked the country more than once. It may take pain on a level not seen since the 1930s for that to happen, for people to finally see clearly, and for the opposite party to understand the stakes involved.

deetoo, BlueBelle, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Just a note that today, from 10-12, SCOTUS will be hearing two cases against imPOTUS. I have some read some good analysis about these cases and how damaging they could be for him.

The first case is the House's request for his tax returns and bank records from Deutsche Bank. The second case is brought by the Manhattan DA, who is investigating Trump and TrumpOrg (read: the entire family) for a range of financial crimes. Thus, even if he can argue the president is immune from prosecution, that would not apply to his children.

I do know c-span will be televising it, although it's a conference call, as no one is meeting in person.

Let's send light to SCOTUS to render a just ruling (although I don't expect the judgment to come today, just the arguments. Who knows when the ruling could come in -- could be a few weeks).

Share, polarberry, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@jules)
Eminent Member Registered

Posted by: @baba

I’m happy to join in a Power of 8 group if we can get a second one going. I’ll read the workbook in the meantime. It looks very interesting! Thanks for posting it @VestraLux and @Pikake for organizing.

Hi Everyone! You have all moved me with your love & insights to write my FIRST post!  I second the post from @baba above. I would like to be in a group or an adjunct. Havent read Power of 8 (have 2 of her other books). Wondering if there is value in posting the group intention so all who wish to can hold it & add their vibration. Thanks again for spearheading @Pikake & thanks @JEANNE-MAYELL for this peaceful & inspiring place to gather.  

BlueBelle, MILILANI, Pikake and 9 people reacted
(@polarberry)

I was going back through the predictions from the session before last.  I thought I had seen some predictions where several people said the apricot hellbeast's taxes would be revealed in May, tying into the predictions about May being his downfall.

BlueBelle, lenor, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @tgraf66
Posted by: @deetoo

In fact, sometimes I believe my intuitive gifts, and even the gifts of others in this community, can get in my way.  What I intuit, or predictions I may read here, can give me a lot of hope, especially if there are time frames involved.  So if a number of us predict that something is going to occur within a particular window of time, and that doesn’t happen, what does that say about our visions?  

I hope this doesn't come across wrongly because although I'm new to this forum, I've been around metaphysical work for nearly 30 years.  A "failure" of intuition usually results from the interference of the human mind and ego in seeing what's actually there.  When we desire something so fervently (as we do with removing the orange one and his minions), we will often see what we *want* to see in our visions rather than what will or can be.  That does not mean we have failed.  It simple means that we have visualized our human and egoistic hope for what we want; invested our egos and emotions into that hope and made it an intention; and then mistaken that intention for intuition.  This isn't a failure of intuition; it's (in my view) failure to properly or completely disconnect from human ego that causes us to see what we want and instead connect to divine love through which we would see what will be.

I struggle with this all the time, and I'm not sure I've ever actually managed it, to be honest, which is probably why I've never been very good at predicting things. ;-)

Like many here, I often get glimpses into the future, often it's the immediate future of what's literally just around the corner.  But sometimes it's broader glimpses into the distant future, months or years away. I've learned, however, that I really don't have any control over what I'm going to see.  I used to get upset about not having foreseen events that I considered to be important to my life and would often ask (more like a whine actually ?) why can't I see all these important things? Eventually, out of the blue, I got the answer and it was thus:

"What would be the fun in that?"

herondreams, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@tgraf66, oh yes – the almighty ego!  It’s gotten in my way more times than I can count.   I actually think it’s good for me to encounter one good embarrassment or humiliation on a regular basis, just so I can return to the Source. 

@frank, there was a time when I didn’t need to know.  As spirit remarked through you, “what would be the fun in that?” ?  But that changed for me 3-1/2 years ago.  When I raised that question in my earlier post about those visions that don’t come to fruition, I was really questioning my reliance on needing to know the answers ahead of time – specifically those involving our country and world.  On the night of the election, as I witnessed T winning, I also felt a crack in the very foundation of our earth.  Suddenly it seemed like we were all in a different space, a different point in time -- in a split second, I felt this shift occur.  I became so disoriented that it took me some time to get my bearings.  It had less to do with my chosen candidate losing, and more to do with where we were headed.  It didn't look or feel good; it felt catastrophic (and I’m usually not one to catastrophize!)  So this is not fun; if anything, we are witnessing and experiencing unbelievable pain and suffering.  My need to know, whether through my own intuition or the psychic impressions of others, really came out of my need for reassurance.  And that led me to this question of faith. 

As I said in my earlier post, my faith should not be totally dependent upon what visions I or others sense, hear or see.  Because if it’s dependent upon that, then it’s not really faith, is it?  When I quiet myself and listen to that sacred voice, I know that life is unfolding as it should.  And I do believe that my empathic self has a role to play in this unfolding.  What my role is and will be remains to be seen; it’s a little fuzzy right now as I gradually learn about my gifts.  One thing I know for certain:  as participants in this enfolding, the roles that we all play will make a difference.  We can affect the outcome.  And maybe that’s the hidden gift in our visions into the future:  to have the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.    

BlueBelle, MILILANI, herondreams and 21 people reacted
(@triciact)

The next administration will have a lot of work to do. Unpacking the courts after McConnell has packed them with unqualified far right nightmares:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiBn_SgQ4_I

seaturtle26, lenor, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@tgraf66, oh yes – the almighty ego!  It’s gotten in my way more times than I can count.   I actually think it’s good for me to encounter one good embarrassment or humiliation on a regular basis, just so I can return to the Source. 

@frank, there was a time when I didn’t need to know.  As spirit remarked through you, “what would be the fun in that?” ?  But that changed for me 3-1/2 years ago.  When I raised that question in my earlier post about those visions that don’t come to fruition, I was really questioning my reliance on needing to know the answers ahead of time – specifically those involving our country and world.  On the night of the election, as I witnessed T winning, I also felt a crack in the very foundation of our earth.  Suddenly it seemed like we were all in a different space, a different point in time -- in a split second, I felt this shift occur.  I became so disoriented that it took me some time to get my bearings.  It had less to do with my chosen candidate losing, and more to do with where we were headed.  It didn't look or feel good; it felt catastrophic (and I’m usually not one to catastrophize!)  So this is not fun; if anything, we are witnessing and experiencing unbelievable pain and suffering.  My need to know, whether through my own intuition or the psychic impressions of others, really came out of my need for reassurance.  And that led me to this question of faith. 

As I said in my earlier post, my faith should not be totally dependent upon what visions I or others sense, hear or see.  Because if it’s dependent upon that, then it’s not really faith, is it?  When I quiet myself and listen to that sacred voice, I know that life is unfolding as it should.  And I do believe that my empathic self has a role to play in this unfolding.  What my role is and will be remains to be seen; it’s a little fuzzy right now as I gradually learn about my gifts.  One thing I know for certain:  as participants in this enfolding, the roles that we all play will make a difference.  We can affect the outcome.  And maybe that’s the hidden gift in our visions into the future:  to have the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.    

"When I quiet myself and listen to that sacred voice, I know that life is unfolding as it should."

Thank you for that. :)

CC21, MILILANI, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Curious to know if any of you have any feelings about Judge Sullivan's decision re: Flynn today.

Basically (and I'm sure a more savvy person like @Allyn will be able to correct any misunderstandings I have here) Judge Sullivan is allowing for "amicus" filings, meaning anyone with any relevance to the Flynn proceedings can submit in writing their opinion. 

Some think this is (possibly) great news, as those who have been wronged by Barr/Flynn/etc. will be able to air their grievances in open court. 

Anyone have any intuition on how this will pan out?

deetoo, lenor, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@allyn)

I listened in to the Supreme Court today, and I am not happy about what I heard.  It appears to be a split decision, with some judges launching onto the idea that Trump is the poor victim of harassment by Congress and prosecutors.

I don't understand these people some times.  It is perfectly OK to make both Clintons turn over their financial records and for Bill Clinton to be subject to a deposition for a civil case, and for Nixon to give up his tapes to Congress in a criminal investigation, but it is not ok for Trump to do so?

I suspect that the court will do something that will cause Trump's taxes to be shielded and/or delayed to where they don't see the light of day until after the November election.  Of course, the justices could be playing us and may rule correctly, but in the age of Trump....I just don't trust the courts to do the right thing anymore. 

It is obvious to me today that our courts have become too polarized.  If Biden gets the Whitehouse, the Democrats need to flood the court by adding more seats.  It is the only way to remove the taint of Trumpism and the evil that conservatives have worked towards for the last four decades.  If they complain, I say "who cares?"  They spent decades tramping on the Constitution whenever they are in power.  Everything from gerrymandering to voter suppression has been the brainchild of the Republican party.  We have tried to play fair and show mercy, and all it has done is allow them to become bolder in their crimes.

If November comes around and we win both houses and the Presidency, then we need to take steps to ensure that the Republicans never get into a position of power again.  They have been the minority power for years and yet have imposed their will on us, which they often use to dehumanize and take away the rights of so many people.

I hope we show no mercy if we come into power.  We need to investigate various people about their corruption, as well as prosecute and imprison when necessary.  We need to redistrict the voting maps to ensure that every vote matters.  We need to get rid of these ridiculous measures to limit people's votes.  We need to pass laws to ensure that anyone who wants to be President must be transparent (aka-turn over tax records, submitting to a mental health evaluation, etc.). 

Perhaps they should look at Fox News and some of these other organizations who continually spout crazy conspiracy theories to incite people against political opponents.  I would love for some laws to be passed that would make them face severe penalties for their lies (as Alex Jones should face for inciting people to attack the parents of the Sandyhook massacre victims by saying that the shooting was a hoax and that the children who were killed were liberal actors).  Yes, Alex Jones is facing the courts now, but the laws are limited in what they can do, and it takes too long.  But if people share tweets about how a pizza place is secretly a place where children are being molested (as they accused the Clintons of in 2016), then the people who shared those tweets should and must face civil and criminal penalties.  I guarantee that if that happens, then we will see the end of these fanatical right-wing internet groups.  Free Speech is protected by the Constitution.  But Free Lies are not.  And if someone insists on spreading lies for the purpose of inciting harassment and violence against another, then they must be prepared to answer for it.

And yes, we need to stack the courts.  We need to show the Republicans that every time they break the rules, then they must pay the consequences.  No more being nice and forgiving just to keep the peace.  All we do is encourage them to keep doing it. 

And for those of you who think that this will just make them determined to punish us when they get power back?  Sorry, but we already tried the "forgive and forget" plan, and all it did was allow Trump. 

But all is not lost.  Today, the delay tactic was used against Trump in another case.  The judge in Flynn's case just put Barr's motion to dismiss the case against Flynn on hold, basically inviting other parties to get involved to do what Barr will not.  This will cause further delay and may even push Flynn's sentencing until after the election, which limits Trump's power in the matter, as he must tread carefully and not pardon Flynn before the election.  But we will see if this pays off.  Regardless, the time has come to stop being meek and to fight back.  Because I am done living in a country where the rules only apply to one set of people and not the other.  If we want our children to grow up in a country where the rules apply to everyone at all times, then we need to ensure that the Republicans understand that they will never, ever be able to use their dirty tricks to regain power in this country.  The only way they can get their power back is to transform themselves into a kinder, fairer party.  Or they can go extinct.  Either way is fine by me.

TriciaCT, lenor, 2ndfdl and 5 people reacted
(@allyn)

I listened in to the Supreme Court today, and I am not happy about what I heard.  It appears to be a split decision, with some judges launching onto the idea that Trump is the poor victim of harassment by Congress and prosecutors.

I don't understand these people some times.  It is perfectly OK to make both Clintons turn over their financial records and for Bill Clinton to be subject to a deposition for a civil case, and for Nixon to give up his tapes to Congress in a criminal investigation, but it is not ok for Trump to do so?

I suspect that the court will do something that will cause Trump's taxes to be shielded and/or delayed to where they don't see the light of day until after the November election.  Of course, the justices could be playing us and may rule correctly, but in the age of Trump....I just don't trust the courts to do the right thing anymore. 

It is obvious to me today that our courts have become too polarized.  If Biden gets the Whitehouse, the Democrats need to flood the court by adding more seats.  It is the only way to remove the taint of Trumpism and the evil that conservatives have worked towards for the last four decades.  If they complain, I say "who cares?"  They spent decades tramping on the Constitution whenever they are in power.  Everything from gerrymandering to voter suppression has been the brainchild of the Republican party.  We have tried to play fair and show mercy, and all it has done is allow them to become bolder in their crimes.

If November comes around and we win both houses and the Presidency, then we need to take steps to ensure that the Republicans never get into a position of power again.  They have been the minority power for years and yet have imposed their will on us, which they often use to dehumanize and take away the rights of so many people.

I hope we show no mercy if we come into power.  We need to investigate various people about their corruption, as well as prosecute and imprison when necessary.  We need to redistrict the voting maps to ensure that every vote matters.  We need to get rid of these ridiculous measures to limit people's votes.  We need to pass laws to ensure that anyone who wants to be President must be transparent (aka-turn over tax records, submitting to a mental health evaluation, etc.). 

Perhaps they should look at Fox News and some of these other organizations who continually spout crazy conspiracy theories to incite people against political opponents.  I would love for some laws to be passed that would make them face severe penalties for their lies (as Alex Jones should face for inciting people to attack the parents of the Sandyhook massacre victims by saying that the shooting was a hoax and that the children who were killed were liberal actors).  Yes, Alex Jones is facing the courts now, but the laws are limited in what they can do, and it takes too long.  But if people share tweets about how a pizza place is secretly a place where children are being molested (as they accused the Clintons of in 2016), then the people who shared those tweets should and must face civil and criminal penalties.  I guarantee that if that happens, then we will see the end of these fanatical right-wing internet groups.  Free Speech is protected by the Constitution.  But Free Lies are not.  And if someone insists on spreading lies for the purpose of inciting harassment and violence against another, then they must be prepared to answer for it.

And yes, we need to stack the courts.  We need to show the Republicans that every time they break the rules, then they must pay the consequences.  No more being nice and forgiving just to keep the peace.  All we do is encourage them to keep doing it. 

And for those of you who think that this will just make them determined to punish us when they get power back?  Sorry, but we already tried the "forgive and forget" plan, and all it did was allow Trump. 

But all is not lost.  Today, the delay tactic was used against Trump in another case.  The judge in Flynn's case just put Barr's motion to dismiss the case against Flynn on hold, basically inviting other parties to get involved to do what Barr will not.  This will cause further delay and may even push Flynn's sentencing until after the election, which limits Trump's power in the matter, as he must tread carefully and not pardon Flynn before the election.  But we will see if this pays off.  Regardless, the time has come to stop being meek and to fight back.  Because I am done living in a country where the rules only apply to one set of people and not the other.  If we want our children to grow up in a country where the rules apply to everyone at all times, then we need to ensure that the Republicans understand that they will never, ever be able to use their dirty tricks to regain power in this country.  The only way they can get their power back is to transform themselves into a kinder, fairer party.  Or they can go extinct.  Either way is fine by me.

deetoo, LB, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@allyn)

@sistermoon

The judge is playing a clever trick right now.  He is basically delaying Flynn's case from a resolution.

I noticed with glee that the announcement stated that the judge will set deadlines for briefs to be filed and for arguments to be presented "in the future."  Now, that tells me that the judge is planning to hold this off as long as possible.  Likely, he will use the coronavirus to delay the hearings further, pushing this matter as close to Trump's election as possible.

Now, why would he do this?  I think he is messing with Trump.  As you all know, Trump has been toying with the idea of giving Flynn a pardon, but he knows that this could affect his re-election chances.  Therefore, Barr is trying to get the charges dismissed on his own so as to take some of the political fallout from Trump and onto himself.  Further, as this is taking place several months away from November, it will likely be forgotten by the majority of the public by then.

But the judge knows what is going on.  By putting a hold to the proceedings and inviting third parties to get involved, he is trying to put this case off until after November 2020. 

As we know, Flynn probably knows a lot more about Trump and his inner circle than has been made public.  The fact that Trump continues to support Flynn tells me that he is afraid that Flynn may reveal something that could destroy Trump or a member of Trump's family, hence his continued efforts to help Flynn get out of being sentenced and/or imprisoned.  And no, Trump is not doing so out of loyalty to Flynn, as Trump doesn't have loyalty to anyone but himself.  So if Trump manages to get Flynn released without having to resort to a pardon, then he is safe.

But I suspect the judge in Flynn's case knows this, and thus is pushing Trump to make a decision.  By delaying the case, he is causing friction between Trump and Flynn.  If the case is delayed until after January 2021, then Trump has a huge problem.  If he pardons Flynn, this hurts him politically.  But if he does nothing, Flynn may talk, as he knows that Trump may not win re-election and, if his case is delayed until after January 2021, then he knows that Trump would be unable to pardon him.

There is always the possibility that the case is set after November 2020 but before January 2021, which would allow Trump to pardon Flynn regardless of the election results, but I suspect that with the coronavirus and the time it takes to do briefs and arguments, then the judge will succeed in pushing this beyond January 2021.  By doing this, he is putting Flynn and Trump on opposite sides and forcing them to either act against each other or to do harm to themselves.  We will see what happens and if this tactic works. 

TriciaCT, seaturtle26, SisterMoon and 11 people reacted
 Kim
(@kimskorner)
Honorable Member Registered

@frank

Exactly!!  When we start saying we are better than them, we must fight, we are continuing the illusion of duality. The other side feels just as we do.  I am reminded of a wonderful Jane Roberts book, Oversoul Seven. There is a paragraph in which in this alternate reality the character talks about how people used to believe that they could bring peace with war. It's unbelievable when you think about it. 

I strongly believe we all came into this dimension to experience. we all chose parts to play and we are creating allof the time whether we are aware or not.

For me I feel most empowered when I connect with the light and send love to ALL, for their highest and greatest good. Love is the mover and shaker - it's a raising of our vibration which in turn raises the vibration of the planet.  

We are all one. Aho. Blessings. 

TriciaCT, MILILANI, lenor and 7 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

From the Center for American Women and Politics:

More women have filed to run for US House seats in 2020 than any year in history. 

The 490 women who have filed this year outpace even the record-breaking 2018 midterms. 

And 14 states have yet to file.

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, MILILANI and 19 people reacted
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

@allyn 

Bravo!!!!  Completely agree. The time to "go high when they go low" is over. This is a battle of lightness & darkness. We need to stand our ground and fight for truth, honor, justice, & the rule of law.

Stargazer, BlueBelle, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

When I quiet myself and listen to that sacred voice, I know that life is unfolding as it should.  And I do believe that my empathic self has a role to play in this unfolding.  What my role is and will be remains to be seen; it’s a little fuzzy right now as I gradually learn about my gifts.  One thing I know for certain:  as participants in this enfolding, the roles that we all play will make a difference.  We can affect the outcome.  And maybe that’s the hidden gift in our visions into the future:  to have the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

What a lovely post! I very much agree.

I came to this site looking for reassurance in these dark times, and I found it and continue to be buoyed by it every day. One prediction that sticks out in my mind was @Jeanne's channel with an angel, who was assuring us that everything will be okay. Something about that one resonated with me deeply, and I just knew it to be true--enough that I haven't lost heart and I try to encourage others to lift their own hearts. Not that I don't feel fear, frustration, disgust, etc. at the daily unfolding of the madness taking place--both the T-admin and COVID-19, but those are waves at the surface, while the waters are calmer down below. 

Like you, @deetoo, my focus on my intuition has been more about helping me cultivate that wisdom in the serenity prayer. What is the right course of action? Or non-action? I wear my grandmother's serenity prayer necklace as a reminder. 

Kateinpdx, Lovendures, Stargazer and 31 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I read that Jared is talking about delaying the election. Can they do that?

deetoo and deetoo reacted
Page 16 / 102
Share: