Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

@moonbeam, as soon as I read your description I just had to image Google the RNC building! ? 

teriz, deetoo, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

Anyone here have a feeling about Susan Rice? I think she may be the one.

teriz, seaturtle26, teriz and 1 people reacted
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@lowtide ME! I have been wanting to post about her for some time. I know many people have predicted it will be Kamala but I saw something from Susan a few weeks ago and just keep thinking - it's her. Even if she is not VP, I know she will have a very important role in the future admin.

JourneyWithMe2, deetoo, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

@lowtide

My husband thinks so too (Susan Rice) :)

JourneyWithMe2, deetoo, Laynara and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Everyone! 
This is what I got today during my meditation: 

I see darkness and a sea of people around the WH and throughout Washington DC all swaying and singing/chanting“We Shall Overcome”. They seem happy and full of hope and each of them has a small light that they are holding up. It looks like a moving sea of light. The WH seems empty - if not physically, then mentally. It looks cold outside.

Isabelle, Grace, jsr78 and 37 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

When I woke up this morning a map of Mexico and Central America, especially Central America, arose in my inner screen.  I don't have a prediction about it but usually when I get a pop-up like that, it means some stress is rising from the area. It is similar to when you notice a sore or an ache in your body.  I asked just now for anything more and saw a woman nearly upside down hanging out laundry.  When people are upside down in my visions it means they are struggling. I wish the U.S. would just open our borders and let people come here if they want. Ultimately it would be a win-win.

teriz, Shawn, Lovendures and 37 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell

You may have been picking up on the ProPublica article I posted in the Climate Change thread, that talked about mass migration, starting with central America - the people there are caught between droughts and drug cartels.

teriz, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@laura-f  I read that article when it came out a few days ago.  I get their emails and I posted it here and then saw you posted it too.   Perhaps it is something I am feeling more today for some reason. I felt that woman I saw hanging clothes, a small, hispanic woman, and all was not well for her and her people on so many levels.    Thanks, Jeanne

BlueBelle, lenor, CC21 and 5 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@jeanne-mayell  The suffering of women in Central America has been well documented in the last several years.  Exacerbating that suffering now the administration is currently in the process of again changing the asylum eligibility rules to prevent even more victims of domestic and gang violence from applying.  If it goes forward, it will end asylum for most women from Central America.  Add to that the fact that the administration is non-stop deporting people to Central American, irrespective of any Covid diagnosis.

The US caused the gang violence in Central American by deporting gang members who became hardened criminals in US jails. Now we are exporting death to that area. It's sickening. 

This is how I interpreted your vision.

villager, Lovendures, BlueBelle and 27 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@lynnventura

Some years ago when I was still living in California I met a beautiful young Guatamalan woman in Santa Barbara who told me her traumatic story... 

She was living in a hut outside of a major town with two young children and trying to survive with some dignity after being deserted by the father of the kids, and they knocked down and burned her home.

She was rescued by a 'Doctors' Without Borders' American guy and happily married to reside in California ...

Violent misogyny still reigns in Central America apparently, and it is with gratitude that we still have grit as American women, though it has been at a price as well ..... ?

Lovendures, TriciaCT, Baba and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lynnventura  Thank-you, Lynn.  I know how much you have helped them and tried to help.

Their pain is our pain.  They are all part of our body. I would add that our role in creating their trauma goes so far back, as I know you know, way before we started sending hardened criminals back to them. 

We began destroying their lives throughout the 20th century after the U.S. had expanded as far as it could coast to coast.  Perhaps someone can summarize better than I what we did to them.  I just know that in my life time, in the mid 1950's the  CIA infiltrated those countries, stopped their efforts to be free and installed dictators friendly to the U.S. so that United Fruit and other U.S. multinationals could extract their natural resources and prevent them profiting from their country's resources.  We stole their wealth out from under them and enslaved them with poor wages.  We did this to many countries in Latin America, and the Middle East. And the abuse and exploitation has never stopped. 

Now they are facing starvation from crop failures that we also created by polluting the atmosphere and propping up oil and gas companies. 

Then when they need to escape the crime and poverty we helped create, we won't let them in.

The U.S. abuse of these countries is an old story. 

But I woke up with a vision of that whole region in pain and that small framed woman hanging laundry and unable to be in her body for all the pain she must endure.  

When we feel the pain of others, I believe that in some small way we take their pain away and process it ourselves. I guess that's all some of us can do.

Isabelle, 2ndfdl, villager and 31 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I was sitting quietly this morning and decided to see how Donald Trump and our country was doing in August and future months. I saw the President in a little golf cart or fancy wheel chair. He was moving along with all kinds of showy cheap things on the cart like flags and pinwheels, a little traveling road show. Then the camera of my inner eye zoomed way out from the golf cart and I saw that he was alone in a vast empty space.  He was isolated in his little road show.  

I moved forward through the month, and the same thing happened: Up close he was a little road show, a moving cart, but when I zoomed out, he was all alone. Interesting that he was not standing or walking, more like in a wheel chair. 

When I checked out the energy of the country, I felt Biden's energy.  The focus of the Collective had shifted to Biden. I saw Biden's face, with wind blowing his hair.  The feeling was of dynamic energy.  But it wasn't so much Biden's individual energy as it was about a group of smart progressive people working for him.  A chief executive should not be a one man show, but a facilitator. Looks like some of the best people are flocking to the Biden camp. I think he is allowing others to advise, write, think.  I think his biggest asset will be to bring a good group of people to Washington. 

Change is something that builds invisibly and imperceptibly over a long time until a critical mass is reached and then, bam, it seems to come almost overnight. I would like to think from my vision that Trump's fall is upon us. He keeps going with his little show, but all that empty space around him is real.

Kateinpdx, villager, TriciaCT and 53 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell

This is so interesting. I, too, sense Biden as not-so-much 1 person, but a leader of a team that will help turn the country around. I wonder if that is why some of us see him fading or not as present as a leader partly into the first term? I suspect we are sensing that he is helping to be a bridge and facilitator, but it is not all about him, specifically (as opposed to the intense energy about Barack Obama that so many of us felt as he spoke at the Democratic convention in 2004.) I totally agree with what you said about his biggest asset being that he will bring a good group of people to Washington.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, Baba and 31 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@jeanne-mayell

This is fascinating, Jeanne.  And the wheelchair you’re seeing?  @VestraLux is seeing that, too and wrote to me about that an hour ago.  VestraLux, @Lawrence and I have seen T having a stroke, some type of neurological event.  Today I came across this tweet by the author Don Winslow who reports that people have been leaking about strokes since Winslow started his anti T campaign ads.

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1289677202779328512?s=21

TriciaCT, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 25 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell  Since I am new to visioning, I am probably too excited about complementary visions especially with mine complementing yours in a small way.  When you first had us try visions in the class (I did post it), I saw Trump in his golfing outfit--white shirt and red maga hat--sitting on the ground with his back against a telephone pole.  A rope bound him completely to the pole.  Then, my vision zoomed out and there was no one around anywhere in sight.  Didn't have a timetable, but it was clear he had lost everything and with his head hanging, he seemed dejected.  My only other vision was Bill Barr bound up in barbed wire trying to free himself, getting nicked all over and looking like he couldn't understand why.  Someone had a vision of him where s/he said also that he looked confused.  Jeanne, have you had any visions of him?  

TriciaCT, Baba, seaturtle26 and 21 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seeker4. I haven't tried to look at Barr, but you can bet he's going to be confused if Trump loses.  He's going to be confused about the crimes he's committed that he thought weren't crimes. He won't be the first AG to be prosecuted.  Remember John Mitchell?

When you look up John Mitchell in Wikipedia after it tells you he was the 67th Attorney General in the United States, it says, "and a convicted criminal."  

Isabelle, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 27 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Saw this on twitter and thought worth sharing.

“Never interfere with an enemy while he is in the process of destroying himself.”
— Napoleon Bonaparte

Parizienne, Kateinpdx, 2ndfdl and 35 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@kksali, Love it!  if I could, I would give your Bonaparte quote 10 "likes!"

Parizienne, TriciaCT, Isabelle and 11 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

but when I zoomed out, he was all alone. Interesting that he was not standing or walking, more like in a wheel chair. 

So strange, Jeanne! Something else that I mentioned to @BlueBelle earlier today relates to your post too, more than just the wheelchair vision (the one I saw was fancy and electric, by the by).

Last year in the spring, I posted somewhere on your site about a vision I had that I thought was meant for July of last year. In the vision, everyone in the White House was fully abandoning ship, packing their things, turning on each other, and DEFINITELY turning on T. There was in-fighting, backstabbing, and leaks, leaks, and more leaks. The only person left in his office was Stephen Miller and he was attempting to purge electronic evidence.

Of course, July 2019 came and went and they were all still there. Sigh.

However, the same vision keeps coming stronger and stronger, so I'm now positive it was meant for this year. Folks may still be there in body, but they've long since left in spirit, so to speak. Everyone already has his/her exit strategy. And absolutely everyone is trying to get their story to a journalist as a belated CYA (ugh).

As for Stephen Miller, I've unfortunately always seen him going on to head up a hate-based think tank somewhere, rather than facing tribunal for crimes against humanity—as he should.

villager, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 31 people reacted
(@lawrence)

Loving all the posts!

@bluebelle    Interestingly, I was seeing T falling again today. It feels soon to me.

All the visions are describing his end. 

@Jeanne-mayell  When you describe the space around T, I am also drawn to his mind, which is feeling empty and badly decaying at a rapid pace.

I expect to see some sort of health event this month.

Seeker4, CC21, Isabelle and 23 people reacted
Page 25 / 83
Share: