Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo I truly laughed out loud when I read it. ?

TriciaCT, deetoo, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Then the camera of my inner eye zoomed way out from the golf cart and I saw that he was alone in a vast empty space.  He was isolated in his little road show.  

@jeanne-mayell It's beginning now...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/politics/senate-mcconnell-trump-firewall/index.html

CC21, deetoo, Seeker4 and 17 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cc21

Regarding Biden,

I have felt for some time that Biden will be putting a team together that will lead our nation forward.    A group of people who understand how to work together for the betterment of the nation.  They will have vision and purpose and lead our country to a much better place.  They will each be responsible for forming building blocks from a foundational level upwards.  To craft new vision, not simply rebuilding the old, but re-envision  what can be possible.   His job will be to gather these people together and let them do what they do best.  To bring together their ideas and thoughts and try to make thoughtful impacts.  It will be part of his legacy.  He will listen.  His job is to get us moving in the right direction.  To be a bridge to the future. We will feel his love for our country.  

Barack ( I chose that name purposefully, and not Obama, because that is what I am hearing from Biden) will help give guidance behind the scenes when asked for his opinion.  He will quietly be part of this eventual team partnership. 

I think Biden believes this will likely be a one term presidency and he will try to leave things in his successors' capable hands, to make them apart of this building process.  

ghandigirl, DolphinSpirit, villager and 37 people reacted
 tbs
(@tbs)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Change is something that builds invisibly and imperceptibly over a long time until a critical mass is reached and then, bam, it seems to come almost overnight. I would like to think from my vision that Trump's fall is upon us. He keeps going with his little show, but all that empty space around him is real.

You are right you can feel it, it is a like in a movie when you know the bad guy/bully will soon be getting his punishment and the good will win. I have a better feeling about the US now that the some of the GOP start disconnecting from Trump. As many here predicted his fall started in July. It is not something that will happen over night, but you can clearly see the process.

Covid Numbers, Economy ( there will be another crash on Wall Street , soon, or I believe it already started) , protests, sending troops to cities etc... I feel that each week more and more people turning away from him, and that we building up to a tipping point . When we reached that, then I hope the fall will be peaceful, but I still fear for civil war kind of situations in some states.

And your vision about Biden is very interesting. That would be great if he could build a team that can rebuild the US. And the VP is important, because I fear he might die during his term, sadly enough.

Gr

Helge

seaturtle26, CC21, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
(@lovendures)

It was recently announced that the press will not be allowed at the RNC. Covid was the excuse given.  I believe there could have easily been a press pool with a few cameras operating and trailers for network commentary.  There is more to this press ban than simply covid, covid is the excuse. 

So, my thought went to what do they not want the nation to see?

They certainly would not want the nation to see division.  Could the convention have upheaval where Trump might not be nominated or the nomination is contested and someone else is floated for nomination?  Kentucky Mitch has already given the go ahead for some Senate candidates to break from Trump.  Are those candidates going to make their thoughts known at the convention? Could a Trump financial issue overshadow the convention and are the Republicans aware of what is coming down the pipeline?

I am thinking on @jeanne-mayell and her Golf Cart vision.  Just how isolated is Trump?  Could it transfer to the convention as in no/little delegate  support for the nomination?  Is he having a health issue around the time of the convention?  Is there fear he will unravel at the convention?  Is it simply that he will not have the crowd at the convention he feeds of off?

My logical brain is asking these questions but my intuition is telling me there is something related to the convention and Trump which is compelling.  

villager, CC21, BlueBelle and 29 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Just as an aside to some of the other posts about T and whatever is going on with him, I found 4 different predictions from meditations between February and July in which I noted that I saw T. in a wheelchair. They all involved him being mentally and/or physically incapacitated and his wife pushing his wheelchair. It is difficult for us to really know what is going on with him when they refuse to make any health information about him public. I guess we will find out when they can’t hide it anymore. 

DolphinSpirit, seaturtle26, Seeker4 and 33 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@lovendures, I agree with your line of thinking and intuition.  There's clearly another reason why the press won't be permitted at the RNC convention.  Since when are they concerned about Covid spread, especially among the press pool?  

Along those same lines, a few days ago my husband remarked that he got this flash of T being encouraged by the Rs to step down before the election.  I never told him that similar predictions have been made on this forum, so I found that curious.  

In the words of Don Corleone in The Godfather, maybe the Rs will "make him an offer he can't refuse" -- probably having to do with some sort of protection and $$$.  

seaturtle26, CC21, Seeker4 and 25 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

This "pinged' strongly at me when I read it : "Russia sets mass vaccination for October after shortened trial " https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/02/world/europe/russia-trials-vaccine-October.html

This relates to Trump and his "we'll have a vaccine very very very soon" I do posit.

Unk p, CC21, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@Journeywithme2 I agree! The Russia trials don't sound like a good step. I fear these are vaccines predicted to be faulty.

Baba, Unk p, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@seeker4)

Posted by: @baba

It is difficult for us to really know what is going on with him when they refuse to make any health information about him public. I guess we will find out when they can’t hide it anymore. 

I suspect that this group may know before they announce anything just based on visions and intuition.  ...especially you, Baba.  

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, LalaBella and 13 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures

I totally agree with your assessment of Biden and also of Barack's quiet advice behind the scenes. I also really resonate with your mention of Biden being a bridge and getting us started in the right direction. This will be his legacy.

I also agree with your post about the RNC - they definitely don't want us to see the division and mess that will be Trump and the convention.

villager, Baba, seaturtle26 and 11 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

During a Centering Prayer meditation today, I asked Spirit what he would have me know.  I had a vision of an enormous eagle rising up from behind the White House.  At first, just the eagle's head appeared and then as his body emerged, the eagle's full size was exposed.  Then the White House turned on an axis, coming loose from its foundation.  The eagle soared above and swooped down, wrapping it's talons around the White House,  lifting it off the foundation.  The eagle lifted the White House into the air and then dropped it to the ground.  Interestingly, the people's house did not shatter, but everything inside was shaken loose.  The eagle leaned down and pulled people out of the windows, removing them from the house one by one.  The only one left inside was the President and I heard "When he stops talking, it's over."

Pikake, Isabelle, CC21 and 31 people reacted
(@coyote)

One of the crazy-making things about this time is that, while I really want #45 gone, I don't want him to be jettisoned by his party at the end of the month, mostly because I don't want the GOP to have any time to regroup around an alternative candidate. The party needs to be punished at the ballot box for its deal with the devil, and I wonder if the most sure way they'll get that shellacking is if:

1) T hangs on until November, at which point he'll be so bogged down by scandals and low poll numbers that there's no coming back.

2) T continues digging his hole, but then ups and leaves the race in October and blames the party that dared try to push him out of the White House back in August.

There's no straightforward path out of the mess we're in as a country. 

Pikake, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 31 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@Coyote, can the jettison him if he doesn't want to go?

That said, will his hardcore fans accept that? They might not come out to vote out of anger, which would also defeat the GOP.

TriciaCT, LalaBella, Unk p and 7 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Hi everyone, this is what I got during today’s meditation:

I see the White House. It is dark inside. Outside the WH fences, I see rings and rings of light workers spaced out emitting a blue/white light from each ring. Their heads are bowed and they are concentrating on sending light and healing to the people. The sky is red and black and there is purple lightning in the distance. I heard the word, “reckoning”.

Yesterday I got something a little more concrete but didn’t have time to post it. I saw Biden winning in November, T. not staying in office until the election and a Pence/Haley combination running in his place. I also got that it will take until mid 2021 for the world to start recovering from the Covid crisis and another couple of years until the recovery is complete. 

Pikake, Isabelle, Lilinoe and 29 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba. Thank you for this meditation. Really helpful to all.  Your vision reminds me that I noticed yesterday when reading through old visions of the future that I'd seen for 2020 a Republican ticket without Trump -- and with Haley. Strange and hard to believe that will happen, that Trump would drop out.  

Isabelle, Lilinoe, Jess and 25 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Perhaps the " New York's Attorney General Letitia James who will be making “a major national announcement” today at 11:30 AM...will shed some light on what will cause Trump to drop out.

Lilinoe, LalaBella, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@jeanne-mayell Sometimes when I get visions that I think make sense and are clear to me but seem way out there, I hesitate to post them because I haven’t yet learned to completely trust myself in this regard. Time will tell whether or not it actually comes to pass. I agree with @journeywithme2 that whatever happens today with regard to NY’s AG’s announcement may influence T and whether or not he is on the ticket for the election.

Isabelle, Rohenna, Lilinoe and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Posted by @coyote:

[W]hile I really want #45 gone, I don't want him to be jettisoned by his party at the end of the month, mostly because I don't want the GOP to have any time to regroup around an alternative candidate. 

@coyote, I hear ya, and I totally agree.

@baba, thank you for your meditation.  In past postings Tricia, myself and a few others were also seeing Haley.  For months I've been seeing Rs meeting behind closed doors, strategizing about what they will do as they anticipate T's departure.  I've seen Haley as an integral part of that discussion. 

I just got some major chills, which to me usually confirms what I'm seeing.  I can't sense at the moment how that plays out.  But I do see Biden winning.

Pikake, Isabelle, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@deetoo @baba @coyote

I agree - something about this resonates. I am wondering - do you think that a sudden departure of Trump and having a Haley/Pence ticket might be even more of a catalyst to get people voting and ensuring a Biden win? I fear, like Coyote, that having Trump not be on the ticket in November might do the opposite and bring more support to the Republicans. But I can't help thinking it might also make folks see that the darkness would continue under a veil of "normal" candidates like Pence/Haley...

TriciaCT, lenor, Vesta and 3 people reacted
Page 26 / 83
Share: