Hit! We forecast th...

Notifications
Clear all

Hit! We forecast the Secret America/North Korea Negotiations.

(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

It was an amazing hit.  Some serious psychic mojo here, and many impressive psychically gifted, very interesting and kind people here on this forum.  I am envious sometimes and then sometimes I am not, since I don't want to see the scary stuff!!  Brave people here. 

javamyworld, Grace, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Re: The North Korea Negotiations:

Now they are out in the open, (more or less) and the deed is done, we are in the final phase. But we have not crossed the finishing line yet. There will be an effect from the recent statement by the Iranians, who have said, officially, that they are on the edge of  withdrawing from the International nuclear treaty, and  this is because the Americans have not kept to the treaty agreements, about lifting crippling economic sanctions, and have in fact imposed worse ones. So Trump is not keeping to the treaty, the Iranians have. They are mad at this, and the link with Korea is that the hardliners there will point to the huge and difficult work needed to get the nuclear treaty done, and then the Americans simply ignoring the treaty, and imposing sanctions. So it will make the more reasonable elements in North Korea much more cautious. This is serious. The negotiations will still go ahead, but it has damaged the outcome. More later.

I would also add that  the negotiations did not just involve Pompeo, who came in later in the process. We are actually talking a small tight group, which included a very experienced retired ex-Diplomat, very knowledgeable about Asian issues. This diplomat  is the Hero, in all this. 

Lola, Laynara, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Zoron, Thank you for your perseverance with this group and all of us and our varying gifts, fears, emotional reactions and stirring the pot abilities. We truly and genuinely appreciate the things you do and have to experience from bringing out your gifts and sharing them with all of us.

Many of us have had enough experience battling the dark side to realize that we don't have the stamina to stay the course or set appropriate boundaries.   You share yours openly and honestly wjth us as reminders that we all need to up our own game with the same strong voice.

It is always our deepest fears that make each of us judgmental of each other as we see our own selves reflected back to us.

Dillon and all..Namaste'...we are all one reflecting outwardly to each other. No one greater or lesser but some who have had experiences and learning they have worked hard or even suffered to reach within to their gifts. May we all attain whatever enlightened, knowing state that allows each of us to be that which the greater collective needs us to be.

Love all of you! Not easy doing this work, walking this path and being part of this game of life.

And yes, keep your hearts open to the positive so we can not only be predictors of change but also co-creators of our own realities, as well ?

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Zoron - NOW I see the connection between my crazy/comedy dream of a few months ago and what you're saying. Thanks.

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

So North Korea and South Korea want to end the war and are making headlines all over the world. I personally find these gestures and talks kind of soothing but I also wonder if SK, China, and Japan have come up with their own solution to peace with NK. I can only imagine how stressful the situation has become thanks to Trump's recklessness, and they might have made a backdoor agreement in the sense that, whatever Americans will do, it's them who truly want peace and they shouldn't be the ones attacked in case of escalation.

However, my stomach turns just thinking about the summit between 45 and Kim (also, Otto Warmbier's parents are suing NK, which might also play into the upcoming struggle). Who would possibly let him have the last word in such a precarious situation? The man cannot even talk to Fox anymore and keep a cool head. I feel a lot of people/ nations who work behind the scene are on the edge and frustrated by the fact that 45 and the war hawks have so much impact power that could undo everything in the end...ugh... whoever the behind-the-scene heroes are, I wish them strength, peace, and perseverance in the face of insanity. I hope the powers that want to steer this situation towards a peaceful solution will outdo the monsters this country has and want to unleashed onto the world.

Lola, BlueBelle, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Tuning into Kim Jong Un's thinking:  act like you are negotiating in order to stall and buy time, but continue with your nuclear missile program behind the scenes.  In other words, he's buying time while he completes the final pieces of his nuclear arms program.  When I watch something like this unfold, I realize that D Trump is a naive negotiator.  He made his money many by bullying people using his fixer and legal team, not paying his bills, erecting glittery hotels, some of which don't even have sprinkler systems, and doing money laundering jobs with international criminals.  Kim is gaming him and he's falling for it.  Is anyone other than Donald Trump actually falling for it?

Ms. C., Laynara, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

I actually wondered if China threatened him when he went there. Everything seemed to have changed after that visit

ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

Unfortunately, Jeanne, I'm sure Trump's rabid supporters probably believe he's doing the Lord's work with these so-called negotiations.

You hit the nail on the head, Jeanne! Kim is truly playing Trump like a fiddle.

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Well, I have to reinforce that Kim now has a deal with the Chinese, that they Chinese elite find highly agreeable. Security guarantees, economic aid, and development, plus a closer relationship with China than before. The Chinese will make it very clear to the USA that their security treaty with Kim has real teeth. Regrettably, this later leads to a confrontation with the USA. In the meantime, Kim has now done all the nuclear and missile tests he requires, to have a viable, operational launch system. Either way, he cannot lose. I still stand behind the treaty talks with the USA producing some sort of agreement, but it will eventually fail, due to USA intransigence. We are then in a very dangerous situation. 

Lola, BlueBelle, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: