Notifications
Clear all

RV for July 27 - US officials and Russia

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

The most popular topic that came out was scanning US officials and Russia.

There are no general rules for how to go about this one. Use your inner wisdom. I know Jeanne likes to say you shouldn't look up for information on the targets, but I find that depends on the person doing the remote viewing. The most important thing, in my experience, is trying to avoid bias, because we can't see what we don't want to see. For some, it's best not to look up information on the subject. For others, looking up information overcomes their stereotyped first impressions and makes them less biased. And for others, it doesn't seem to make much difference. If you have a meditative technique that helps bring you balance, do use it.

The remote viewing exercise is as follows:

People: Jim Mattis, John Kelly, Mitch McConnell, Christopher Wray, Mike Pompeo, Dan Coats.

I know this is a lot of people, so you don't have to do them all. You can choose from one to three to focus on. Alternatively, you could simply say each name and see if something quickly pops into your mind. Also, Dan Coats was the last exercise, so it's up to you whether you want to do him again or not. 

Time: From two weeks ago to two weeks in the future.

Some of you will find it easier to do first the past, then the future. Others may prefer to simply focus generally on the present.

Target: Any activities, conversations or meetings relating to Russia.

You may see things that seem pretty factual, entirely symbolic, or some mix of both. In any case, attempt to answer the following questions: Where is this happening? Who is present? What is going on? Why are people doing this?

Ms. C., Jeanne Mayell, Ms. C. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Forgot to add: Some people may prefer to do the exercise at a specific time, to coordinate with others. I didn't see a clearly good moment in the next few days astrologically, so let's just say as close as you can to 12AM GMT on Sunday 29.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I like your instructions, Maria.  You are so right that sometimes it does help to have some detailed knowledge about a subject or a person before reading them.   I can read into their quotes and get psychic insight. But you need to take care to meditate, breathe, connect with your senses first so you aren't up in your head just spewing back what you read in the news.  I know it is when my insights are psychic (versus analytical summaries of news) because they resonate deeply within and even more so because the insights seem to have taken on a life of their own. 

Is it okay to focus on Donald Trump and/or Putin since the title is U.S. officials and Russia?  I find I do best when I feel drawn to reading a person who my psyche wants to read.  

Lola, RosieHeart, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

If anybody feels drawn to Trump or Putin, go ahead. I didn't include Trump because somebody (don't remember who) pointed out that Trump seems to be too unfocused and his opinions change too often to get much clear out of him. As for Putin, I didn't include him because for me, he feels like a rather different target than US officials and I prefer to focus on similar targets in one session, but if you feel drawn to him, go for it.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeb)
Estimable Member Registered

Hey There -  OK, third post and third RV scan! I selected Mike Pompeo as a subject. Focusing on July 15, I had an image of Pompeo at a conference table with a frozen smile and shifty eyes. Then an image of Dan Coats came swooping past him - don't know why, maybe because I had RV'ed Coats in my last post. Or maybe Coats had met with Pompeo during the Helsinki lead-up, which seems likely. Anyway, I also received a fleeting sense of "he knows" regarding Pompeo. What it is he knows, I don't know.

Then I focused on August 15. I saw an image of Pompeo at a desk. He appears to be reacting to an unexpected Big Problem. He is looking down at some papers that have been placed before him. His face has a strong "WTF?!" expression. Eyes kinda bulging.

That's all I've got...

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I keep thinking about the number 26 I got -- the number of administration and/or Congressmen who are under Putin influence.  will look into Pompeo later.

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I did a quick rundown for fast impressions:

Jim Mattis: I didn't get anything.

John Kelly: I saw him on the phone, calling one person after another, asking them to put pressure on Trump about Russia.

Mitch McConnell: A meeting with a man that looked like a lawyer. They were talking about legal tactics, trying to delay things, getting very technical.

Christopher Wray: He's in a meeting with several people seeing a presentation. Dan Coats is also there, other men I don't know. It's about Russia on social media. The Russians have a team of about 50 people who can write perfect American English, they spend the day looking for specific subjects and they have specific points to comment about. In order to make it look more natural, they also have people that defend the opposite position, but they make sure that those sound rude and uneducated, while the ones that defend the Russia position sound like nice people.

Mike Pompeo: He's listening to a recording and making notes. He stops the recording, frowns and thinks for a while, makes notes. Can't tell what the recording is.

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: