Notifications
Clear all

My card reading for Donald Trump

(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures

you're absolutely right -- I hadn't thought of that. I like that explanation a lot better lol! 

Share, Lovendures, Share and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

I threw cards tonight and asked about DJT's health. I asked specifically, "Is he ill? Will he recover? Is this a stunt? "

First card: The Hermit-loneliness, I take this to mean he will be quarantined.

Second card: Page of Pentacles- Young man or woman , 25 years. At first I thought it was Melania but now I am feeling it could be Tiffany or Mary Trump, someone not in the inner most circles.

Third card: 5 of Wands-Arguments, battles around you.

Fourth card: The World reversed- stagnation, , living in the past, inflexible, suffocating cycle

Fifth card: 7 of Pentacles reversed- unhappiness, money concerns, wasted potential.

Sixth card- 9 of Swords- a dreadful time of stress and anxiety, recent illness, low resistance to illness.

Seventh card- 8 of Cups- ending relationships, hurt feelings, difficulty will pass as you move forward.

Eighth card- Wheel of Fortune, reversed- an ill considered choice, immaturity, a partner or opportunity deserts him.

I leave it to you to interpret these cards for yourselves, but I feel they tell me it will be a rocky, rocky card.

Grace, Snowbird, Grace and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@ghandigirl   Can you help educate me-- I am most familiar with the ten-card Celtic Cross spread and some simple 3 card throws.....   What are the meanings of the cards in the 8-card spread you used, and does the spread have a name?   Thannks. 

ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl. That young woman might be Hope Hicks.

Grace, ghandigirl, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl

H'mm. Great throw. Dreadful cards. Karmic. Looking at the major arcana, the message I get is that though T might isolate himself, he is constitutionally and perhaps karmically unable to access wisdom and patience that the Hermit can offer. Instead, he faces the reversed World and reversed Wheel of Fortune, offering only failed plans and stagnation without achievement. These are his unavoidable and karmic exclamation points. The minor arcana are who and what he encounters as he passes along his road: the Page of Pentacles (I like that it might be Hope Hicks), the useless bickering (5 of wands, perhaps the Debate), the enormous wasted effort in mishandling the response to Covid (reversed 7 of Pentacles), the high anxiety of the entire country (9 of Swords), until he finally he leaves (8 of Cups).

Grace, Iridium, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@ana

Honestly I usually do the celtic cross reading but these cards sort of "told" me to throw these eight and then stop.

Iridium, lenor, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: