Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Climate change is escalating now into a second surge. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in 2015 on the main prediction page under The Decade Ahead.

And so it begins. Jeanne and a few others have been talking about dust storms and climate change for quite a while. This is an article on a huge dust storm in western Kansas.

https://www.wibw.com/2020/10/12/photo-gallery-oct-11-dust-storm/?fbclid=IwAR3GkvDYTLZpjrpFnIULm82d_vFnm-CZ7qpf6NhYWS6jKRRLq7ZyJnZECv0

earthangel, lenor, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sent to me by a reader: Walt Disney corporation is in the news for a negative reason. (Baba)Predicted 6.1.20." This is from three days ago: https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/14/business/disney-elizabeth-warren-jobs/index.html

Share, lenor, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

All the voter suppression and long lines voting predictions are hits here in ga.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/12/923090987/georgia-voters-face-hours-long-lines-at-polls-on-first-day-of-early-voting

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, Share and 7 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

From the 9/30/2020 predictions for October 2020:

• The Swiss Alps are in the news. (Parizienne)  

Many headlines this past week about a Yodeling concert in the Swiss Alps that has now been identified as a Covid-19 superspreader event that has doubled cases in the region.  https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/finger-pointed-swiss-yodeling-concert-covid-superspreader-event

----

• Seeing the Colorado Rockies of the US. It is Dry. Quiet. Still. (Kateinpdx)
  • I see fall colors and see that heat and fires will continue. (Lovendures)
  • Wildfires are burning. (Parizienne)
  • Fires continue to rage in many parts of the world. (Sunny)

Cameron Peak Fire in the Colorado rockies has now become the largest wildfire in state history and a second fire has now started outside of Boulder, CO. Both fires are blamed on extremely dry conditions. Major fires are also burning in Utah now.  And even Indiana was under a red flag high fire risk warning this weekend.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/18/cameron-peak-fire-update-october-18/

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/red-flag-warning-issued-as-gusty-winds-extremely-dry-conditions-ramp-up-fire-danger/2355398/

----

• Female movie star from back in the day passes away. (Terry)

Rhonda Fleming, a popular sex symbol in Hollywood westerns, film noir and adventure movies of the 1940s and ’50s passed away on October 14.  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/movies/rhonda-fleming-dead.html

----

• I see a bear attack in North America. (Tonya W)

This happened yesterday in Canada.  "A young woman from Hay River, N.W.T., was flown to hospital in Edmonton after she was attacked and injured by a bear early Friday morning. Roy Helmer said the attack happened just outside his home, where he managed to pull the victim to safety after fighting the animal off with a concrete statue of an angel."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/hay-river-bear-attack-1.5765252

Kateinpdx, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Crazy long lines for voting. We are rising up blue! (TriciaCT) 

see my above post about the state of Georgia and the insanely long lines in several counties and the incredible attempts at suppression not working as we stand our ground and vote Blue.

Share, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
  • I see a bear attack in North America. (Tonya W) Predicted 9.30.20 for October 2020.

"A young woman from Hay River, N.W.T., was flown to hospital in Edmonton after she was attacked and injured by a bear early Friday morning. Roy Helmer said the attack happened just outside his home, where he managed to pull the victim to safety after fighting the animal off with a concrete statue of an angel  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/hay-river-bear-attack-1.5765252

Wait. So a concrete statue of an angel saved this woman who happened to be outside this guy's house?  

Kateinpdx, Share, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

"A young woman from Hay River, N.W.T., was flown to hospital in Edmonton after she was attacked and injured by a bear early Friday morning. Roy Helmer said the attack happened just outside his home, where he managed to pull the victim to safety after fighting the animal off with a concrete statue of an angel  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/hay-river-bear-attack-1.5765252

Wait. So a concrete statue of an angel saved this woman who happened to be outside this guy's house? 

Yep, I was hoping someone else would notice that little detail. ? 

Lovendures, Share, Vesta and 7 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell seems like the concrete angel did the trick.  That hit provided the break the guy needed to pull the woman away.    

Kateinpdx, Share, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jovesta. If the thrust of these predictions continues into the future, the GOP erosion of these programs will be righted but it will take time and it will be a delicate balancing act.  I think they will bring back what Obama created and Trump had destroyed.  Over time I feel they will expand domestic programs. But the wealthy Right are going to balk if Biden reverses that 2017 tax transfer that the GOP put through.   We will need a solid true blue wave for him to pull that off. Even then, there will be pressure on legislators who are up for reelection in 2022 not to go hog wild with rolling back taxes.  And Biden will want to make sure he doesn't do anything that would lose the hard-fought congressional gains.  It will be a balancing act.  

Share, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Oh man, I see that this thread has gotten derailed ha, ha! I will be moving all the recent posts that are not posting hits, including my last one, to the Unraveling thread. This thread is my special  thread for recording hits, just hits! 

lenor, jovesta, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I see the word ‘Covid’ and the color orange. (Kateinpdx) Predicted 9.30.20

14 year old child wins 3M science contest for discovery that could lead to curing Covid-19.  3M's logo and all products are colored orange. https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/18/us/anika-chebrolu-covid-treatment-award-scn-trnd/index.html

ghandigirl, Kateinpdx, Share and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @lowtide

There have been several predictions about birds, and specifically black birds. 

There is a phenomenon known as a Black Swan Event.

“A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. Black swan events are characterized by their extreme rarity, severe impact, and the widespread insistence they were obvious in hindsight.“ - Investopedia

I think COVID-19 is a black swan event, and now that the President has it, even more so. 

Could be a hit.

@lowtide, Is there any chance you or someone could find predictions about black birds or swans? Am trying unsuccessfully. 

Vesta, FEBbby23, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures

Interesting that the White House is airborne first, before the eagle starts picking people out of the windows. Covid is an airborne virus, we now know. 

Share, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tgraf66

I remember reading a prediction on here about T having a very public meltdown (which pretty much describes the fiasco of the "debate" tonight) and everyone would see him for exactly what he is.  I think it may have been part of one of the prediction nights, but tried to find it on the main page and couldn't.  Does anyone else remember seeing that, or remember predicting it?

• Trump is angry. He feels there is no way out and is cornered. He is frustrated and is showing a big temper. (Lovendures).
  • Trump loses it during debate with Biden. (Lovendures) Made 9.30.20

Share, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jewels @lovendures What hit are you referring to?  Have been searching but can't find. Sounds interesting. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tgraf66

I remember reading a prediction on here about T having a very public meltdown (which pretty much describes the fiasco of the "debate" tonight) and everyone would see him for exactly what he is.  I think it may have been part of one of the prediction nights, but tried to find it on the main page and couldn't.  Does anyone else remember seeing that, or remember predicting it?

• Trump is angry. He feels there is no way out and is cornered. He is frustrated and is showing a big temper. (Lovendures). Trump loses it during debate with Biden. (Lovendures) Made 9.30.20

Share, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

There have been several predictions about birds, and specifically black birds. 

There is a phenomenon known as a Black Swan Event.

“A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. Black swan events are characterized by their extreme rarity, severe impact, and the widespread insistence they were obvious in hindsight.“ - Investopedia

I think COVID-19 is a black swan event, and now that the President has it, even more so. 

Could be a hit.

@lowtide, Is there any chance you or someone could find predictions about black birds or swans? Am trying unsuccessfully. 

Not birds, but this is from the June 2020 predictions and seems to fit somewhat:

• I am seeing a black mass, or a black moth, swarming, flying out of a moldy wool or earth, out of something rotten, moldering.  It turns and rises, and I see grey smoke and a swirling of anger and then calm. A growing panic, a growing calm.  There is so much tension, so many dynamics, questions about whose side you’re on and all the sides there are, and confusion on all sides.   Then this swirling moves into a churning.  Everything is churning so much it makes you swoon. It is forming a whirlpool. (Andrew Posey)

Share, Vesta, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

And here's one from Baba, made in August 2020 that does include blackbirds.  It's from the random predictions tread, page 30.

From Baba:

This is what I got today in my meditation:

I see flocks of blackbirds circling over and over, dispersing and then reforming and circling again. (No idea what this means. Maybe something to do with receiving news/ birds-messengers?)

I saw Biden and Harris holding hands raised in the air in victory.

I see angry protesters near the WH. They are chanting something with “Our House” in it and making lots of noise.

The flocks of birds circling was new and if anyone else has any ideas about what that might mean symbolically it could be interesting.

Jeanne Mayell, Share, Vesta and 15 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@rosieheart

Yes, I think we were talking on here about a murmuration, which is a swarm of birds like you describe. 

We were also talking about the song “Blackbird” by the Beatles. It was a while ago and I don’t know where to find it.

Vesta, lenor, RosieHeart and 9 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

@rosieheart

Yes, I think we were talking on here about a murmuration, which is a swarm of birds like you describe. 

We were also talking about the song “Blackbird” by the Beatles. It was a while ago and I don’t know where to find it.

The discussion of the song Blackbird by the Beatles was right after Baba made the above prediction in the Random Predictions thread. See page 31 of that thread for more.   Here is where the song was mention in reaction to Baba's prediction (mentioned by GBS) but there is more discussion in the thread as well.  Aside from Baba's prediction and the one about a black swarm I posted here above that, I can't find any other mentions of black birds, blackbird, or black flying things.

@baba

The first thing that came to mind was the Beatles song:

Blackbird singing in the dead of night

Take these broken wings and learn to fly

All your life

You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Paul McCartney has said he wrote the song about the civil rights movement in the US, and specifically about black women's role in it. 

TriciaCT, Rohenna, Parizienne and 15 people reacted
Page 71 / 92
Share: