Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @lovendures
  • A body of water, likely the ocean.  At first, I feel the gentle swaying and swells of the sea, it is peaceful.  Then the water gets choppier.  Then the waves are getting turbulent and large waves are forming, suddenly they are huge and powerful smashing downward. (Lovendures) Predicted June 2020 for July 2020.

There are currently 3 named storms. Douglas is a Cat 3 getting ready to hit Hawaii. Hanna is in the Gulf of Mexico ready to hit Texas and Gonzalo is in the Atlantic barreling toward Barbados.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/weather/hurricane-douglas-forecast-hawaii-weekend/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/07/24/tropical-storm-hanna-texas/

@Jeanne-mayell , this prediction continues to be in play.

If it becomes a tropical storm, the next name on the list is Isaias. This would be the earliest “I’ name storm to form in the Atlantic on record, with the previous record being Irene from Aug. 7, 2005. The average date of the ninth named storm in the Atlantic is Oct. 4.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/new-tropical-disturbance-atlantic-poses-potential-threat-puerto-rico-florida-n1235106

PamP, FEBbby23, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So many hits, all of a sudden.  Thank you all for finding them. 

PamP, Lovendures, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
 Jess
(@jess)
Estimable Member Registered

•Pears are in the news (Baba)

June 2020

USA Pears promotes plant-based meat recipes amid shortages

PORTLAND, Ore. – June 16, 2020 – In direct response to meat shortages and higher prices throughout North America, the organization has launched a new initiative pairing fresh pears with plant-based meat and plant-based proteins, inserting pears into the increasing amount of consumer interest in and consumption of these foods.

PamP, Kateinpdx, Isabelle and 19 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

There was a prediction, I think by Bin?, and I can't find it yet, but it was that T's approval rating is at 25%

Ipsos has a new poll/article out this morning that shows T's approval rating with Independents at 25%.

PamP, Lawrence, Isabelle and 13 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@polarberry That was actually me but I couldn't find the prediction.

PamP, polarberry, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@polarberry I could not find that poll.  Would you provide a link?  Thanks!  

PamP, polarberry, PamP and 1 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

@enkasongwriter

Thanks. I'll keep looking for it. I think it was in the set of predictions before the ones made on June 1st.

Jeanne, I sent you the link privately so you can see it first.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 1 people reacted
(@alythari)

Sigh once again I cannot find the prediction. ? But there was something about some people having immunity to COVID-19. I just found an article about that.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/vietnam-miracle-escape-covid-may-030830486.html

Makes sense to me.

PamP, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

@alythari

I think is this one you're talking about:

A group of people with natural immunity to Covid-19 is discovered and studied to help develop a vaccine/medicine. (Baba)Predicted 3/31/20. (June 2020)

I read the whole article. I don't want to be that one person who ruins the party, but as a Vietnamese myself, it's best not to jump to conclusions. While some researchers hypothesise that the people in Vietnam might have immunity, they only theorise it as a possibility, as there's no evidence that people from that region have that natural immunity. At least at this time of writing.

The main reason why Vietnam has low numbers so far is because of their response to the outbreak, which has been working well so far with them.

Then again, I'm quite pessimistic, so take my reply with gain of salt.

PamP, Baba, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter  in June 2019 you predicted for January 2020: 

Trump's approval rating drops to 25%. (Bin)

The prediction at this time fits the Ipsos July 30 poll for Independents only. 

PamP, Isabelle, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Clarrisa sent me this hit: Trump’s rallies get more hateful and more people are infected with the virus. (Debbie M.) Predicted June 2020 for July 2020.

Evidence supporting this:

1. Republican businessman and former presidential candidate Herman Cain died of Covid related complications, possibly contracted at the Tulsa Trump rally.  

"11 days before he tested positive, he attended the divisive Trump rally held in Tulsa, Oklahoma on July 20. Notably, on the day of, he was photographed at the event without wearing a mask."

3. Top Tulsa health official: Trump rally 'likely' led to coronavirus surge (NBC News, July 8)  - a surge of 500 cases.

PamP, Isabelle, Pikake and 9 people reacted
 Avon
(@avon)
Noble Member Registered

This was part of @jeanne-mayell decade summary. Makes me sad to see the climate stuff coming true. I would say the current rapid hurricane season is part of the decade prediction as well. 

"The Arctic may be mostly melted by the end of  2020, causing weather effects never experienced in the North Atlantic, Europe and in many other parts of the world.  In the later 2020’s, the Arctic transforms into a brown landscape with caribou running wild. This melted condition will accelerate climate change — unprecedented super storms in the North Atlantic, greater heat and weather extremes around the world, shifting weather patterns of extreme hot and extreme cold, drought, and flooding.  The Gulf Stream will continue slowing down, causing hurricanes in Europe and seas to rise along the U.S. eastern seaboard at twice the global average." (Jeanne Mayell)

https://www.iflscience.com/environment/two-ice-caps-canadian-arctic-now-completely-disappeared/

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@alythari)

@goldstone

Yup that's the one!

I think, honestly, it's nice to hope but you didn't ruin my party. ? You probably know more than I do about it. I just remembered reading the immunity part of the prediction and couldn't even find it. lol

Thanks for seeing it and putting it where I could see it.

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell I remembered having a prediction that people will call out the internment of Uighurs in China. Turns out the BBC is calling it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTp79v9brvU

PamP, teriz, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

I think this is a hit about birds suffering due to artificial light. This research is the first to look at neurological responses to light pollution in birds. The prediction was made for May 2020.

Funnily enough, I attended one of the universities involved in the research several months after making the prediction. I read about it today in an alumni publication. Although it is in a completely different field to mine it is making me wonder about what signals I may have picked up subconsciously. How these predictions pop into my head during the read the future meditations is still a complete mystery to me.

• There is a tree in the middle of a busy roundabout. It is early evening and the tree is full of little birds. They want to rest for the night, but the tree is full of fairy lights. The two cannot coexist, but the birds try anyway. (Villager)Predicted June 6, 2019.

PamP, teriz, Grace and 17 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

@baba, your prediction for July/August is coming to pass:

• July/August – In Australia, the worst of the pandemic only hits midyear but due to closed borders, they are able to avoid a high death toll. (Baba) Made 3/31/20.

State borders in Australia are currently closed in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus from Melbourne to the rest of the country. Case numbers in Melbourne increased from zero daily cases to hundreds quite suddenly and rapidly from mid June onwards. For the first time a large percentage of new cases was due to community transmission. Melbourne has now entered its tightest restrictions yet and the state of Victoria has been declared a disaster zone.

PamP, teriz, deetoo and 15 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@villager I am truly sad that this one came true. I had hoped that they would be able to avoid the worst of the outbreak with border closures and quarantines. 

PamP, teriz, Grace and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@villager

Your bird hit is so interesting to me.  Your Border closing prediction at least is hopeful about countrywide spread.  Hang in there.  It sounds like Australia is handling things wisely.

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

Maybe this?

"Another billionaire starts to use his wealth to help the world. (Karen R.)"

https://www.businessinsider.com/mackenzie-scott-donates-17-billion-of-her-wealth-since-split-with-jeff-bezos-2020-7

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

Huge explosion in Beirut Lebanon today. Several predictions from the regular read the future nights as well as the June 1st class read the future. NOTE: I posted these in the June 1st thread as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53656220

• I see an explosion with fire close to water. (Deetoo) Made June 1, 2020. [San Diego ship explosion.]
  • Thermonuclear explosion. A mushroom cloud. (Karen) - July 2020
  • Explosion on a beachfront, the sea life is being damaged. (Karen) - July 2020
  • I’m seeing an explosion in the Middle East. (Betty)Predicted June 6,2019.
  • I see a vast crowd in a coastal city. A lot of heat. A black man and woman look all the way across a crowd to each other. When they looked at each other my heart dropped. It was like they were saying, “Oh no,” and there was a feeling of sadness, regret, and even impending disaster. Both the man and the woman wore a bright white net of energy in the form of a wrist band or bracelet. There will be good and bad outcomes. (Mary K) - June 1st class read.
  • I hear the song, “Give me Light give me Light, give me peace on Earth.” I see a huge cloud of smoke. I see charred land, smoking ashes. (It might be North Korea and a nuclear explosion or accident.) I see a bright fire in the center that cleanses and brings forth a new energy. New leaderships arise. There are new treaties. I see the hole in the Earth. There’s a bubble around the earth. Entities are watching us guiding us and the civilizations that have been here before are helping to control the darker energies. Helping us to rise. (Teri) - June 1st class read

PamP, teriz, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
Page 61 / 92
Share: