Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cc21  Thank you for finding the predictions about this terrible event. I watched the explosion. This is not the first time that chemicals used for fertilizer have blown up and cause many deaths. There was one in Texas a few years ago that someone here had seen in advance in a vision.  Maybe it's time to stop using that stuff?

PamP, teriz, Isabelle and 19 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cc21

I posted in a different thread about the explosion in general, not having seen your post yet.  

Thank you for finding all of these predictions!  So many!

PamP, teriz, deetoo and 15 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures

Thanks for starting the post about Beirut. I wasn't sure if/how to do that so I figured I would take a look at the predictions and so many popped up with a quick search for "explosion." Such a tragedy for the city and country there. The videos are terrible--seeing that second explosion so much bigger than the first.

PamP, teriz, Isabelle and 17 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

@baba and @lovendures, the silver lining is that Australian public health officials and state premiers are doing what they can. They are not shying away from difficult decisions in order to keep cases and deaths down, and I am grateful for that. The truth is that unless we follow in New Zealand's footsteps, a new outbreak can and will occur at any time. The other lesson we're learning is that you can't keep cases down if there is a lot of travel between states. I hope that countries that have made good progress will be able to prevent new outbreaks.

PamP, deetoo, Rohenna and 15 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

I think that this is a hit for a prediction Doris made for September 2020.

• I see rockets going up in space or being planned for lift-off. NASA or a private company like SpaceX. (Doris)Predicted 6.1.20.

Prototype of SpaceX’s future Starship rocket flies short hop to 500 feet

PamP, teriz, Baba and 19 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@Baba made a prediction about a short-lived power outage, although I cannot find the original post. I saw this happened and immediately thought of this prediction:

Power outage hits large portions of Manhattan

PamP, teriz, Isabelle and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@sistermoon I think I posted it around March 16, 2020 under random predictions:

In the US, I see a large black out. It is fixed quickly but causes some nervousness.

Thanks for mentioning it. When I heard that there was a large power outage in the NE yesterday, it did come to mind!

PamP, teriz, Isabelle and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@sistermoon  If it was part of Read the future nights, I can find it easily.  Otherwise someone has to go through her posts.  Was it part of RTF nights?

PamP, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

Well you were certainly right! Our state of CT had widespread power outages - over 550K people affected since last Tuesday afternoon. I'm still without power - but using a generator and my iphone as a hotspot so I can work (and type this now lol). Many are still without power after almost a week!

PamP, teriz, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

The black out post was probably in the old T unraveling thread that isn’t on here anymore (at least that I could find). It was shortly before the random predictions thread was started. I have it dated March 16th of this year in my notes. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba The Trump Unraveling Thread is still here in the US Predictions category. I don't ever throw away a thread.  But you only see the top five threads posted.  You have to click to see all other threads.  Just click on <see more topics> and it shows up.  I found this one.  Is this it? https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/22433/

Baba
 Baba

03/12/2020 8:55 am   

As I was doing my full moon meditation a few days ago, I had a strange vision. It was especially strange as I was sending light to all of those who are being affected by the virus and especially to the children being held by the government in facilities. I asked if there was anything that I needed to know and got the following:

Black decoration on the WH (black bows?) and Melania T dressed in a black A-line dress (it looked like lace of some kind) wearing a long black veil. She feels like she is fashion-channeling Jackie O. Time period: May? She is smiling which seems incongruous to the situation.

I have been hesitating to post this because I don’t know what it means. I don’t know if it means general mourning for those lost in the pandemic or something or someone more specific. I really don’t know. It was just a striking and strange thing to get while meditating. 

PamP, teriz, Isabelle and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I found it in that thread but a couple of days later: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-politics/situation-unraveling-for-trump/paged/155/#post-22905

PamP, teriz, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by @Saibh (with thanks):

From @Saibh: The whole reason I started to look through predictions is that I saw this article, and remembered someone seeing people being immune from Covid, and their immunity would be researched. Does anyone remember where that was mentioned?   https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200716-the-people-with-hidden-protection-from-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR163uXcK_1tfG2UyTIy1xLmVwN5JvV7PMBiYn4K_uE8SCX0T7BqqgVMEVI

All were predicted at Jeanne's Become Deeply Intuitive Class. Some had never done this work before. 

PamP, 2ndfdl, lenor and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Hi @jeanne-mayell

I found a prediction of mine from the beginning of April this year under the heading “Global Consciousness Project” and I think it was listed under New Predictions for 2020 around the middle of April for June 2020:

A group of people with natural immunity to Covid-19 is discovered and studied to help develop a vaccine/medicine. (Baba)

PamP, teriz, Isabelle and 13 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

Posted in the wrong thread, re-posted here.. Sorry Jeanne;-(

Covid cases in Greece begin to rise due to tourism. (Baba)

This is also a hit. Was just reported in the newspaper (Dutch) that cases are rising due to tourism. People who go now have to quarantine and/or show they are negative. Also impact on the tourist island and opening-hours etc.

Should I provide the link even though it is in Dutch?

Also:Image of a volcano. (Lorraine)

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/indonesias-sinabung-volcano-ejects-towering-column-ash-rcna75

PamP, BlueBelle, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@moonbeam Even if it is in Dutch, that's better than no link.  We can always use google translator or find a newsstory in English. So thank you! I so appreciate you.

PamP, teriz, lenor and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@moonbeam You could post a link for the Dutch article about the increase in Covid cases in Greece. If anyone who doesn’t understand Dutch wants to read it they can use google translate. It isn’t perfect, but it would give the overall meaning of the article. I also found an article in English from a Greek publication: https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/08/11/greece-imposes-new-measures-to-curb-virus-spread/

teriz, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

PamP, teriz, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

Here is one, but your English links cover the subject-matter! ❤️ 

https://nos.nl/artikel/2343593-wie-naar-griekenland-reist-moet-binnenkort-bewijzen-coronavrij-te-zijn.html

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just gotta say that we had more visions of a Kamala Harris ticket than any other candidate, going back to the first online read the Future Night in 2017.  So I will try to look up all of the names of people who predicted her, but it will be a long list. Way to go, community!   https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/us/politics/kamala-harris-vp-biden.html

PamP, Isabelle, lenor and 15 people reacted
Page 62 / 92
Share: