Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

• Trump goes into hiding. (Baba) Predicted June 6, 2019 (November 2019-US-Trump/Whitehouse)

White House briefly locked down after aircraft enters restricted airspace

www.cnn.com/2019/11/26/politics/white-house-lockdown-airspace/index.html

During a lockdown the president is removed from the WH and enters hidden underground bunkers. 

CC21, Baba, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@lenor

Beautifully, gracefully, and most humbly said.

You are indeed a gem ???

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@lilinoe)
Reputable Member Registered

@lenor

Hey, @lenor! I'm a librarian, too, as is @pacosurfer. Librarians rock!

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I think I found a hit and it is a pretty funny one from the 11/11 predictions: 

• I see a turkey trot; a group of turkeys escape being thanksgiving dinner. (Baba)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7700173/Dozens-turkeys-escape-poultry-farm.html

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

There are hits of my Nov 11 readings already. For 2020 positive, I said "I see people in Hong Kong cheering. Their demands are met." Turns out Trump signs a bill protecting them.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/asia-pacific/472377-thousands-turn-out-in-thanksgiving-rally-after-trump-signs

The other one for 2020 positive was "Democrats win elections." Turns out Democrat won seats where Trump rallied their Republican incumbents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/democrats-are-making-big-gains-suburbs-here-s-why-may-n1090816

The third one was "Trump freaks out due to impeachment." predicted for Nov 2019. Trump called Fox and Friends amid impeachment among other things such as calling for investigations on Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNqKhRcpktU

Baba, BlueBelle, Baba and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter

Good intuition. We haven't posted the 2020 predictions yet but it does look like the event happened now. 

We already posted the hit to Trump freaks out from impeachment. 

And the Democrats win elections is for 2020the whole year and the elections are in 2020, so we have to assume you were predicting the elections that take place in 2020.. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Something happens at the Macy Day Parade. (Bernie) High winds nearly got the parade canceled. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

A plane crash or plane issue. (Michele) predicted November 11 for later in November.  A plane enters restricted space of the White House, triggering a lock down.

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

November 29 — A hijab is important and understood. (Karen)A hijab-wearing dog handler showcased the only new breed at this year’s National Dog Show. She also was the only person wearing a hijab, as she is one of just a few Muslims in the dog show world. 

November 29–October 29–Tower of London, a flag half mast. (Bernie) Predicted 1/26/19 for October 2019. Terrorist attack on London Bridge, three people killed. 

November 25 —I hear the words, “Humpty dumpty Trumpty. (TriciaCT) Predicted 11.11.19  99 Degisns.com created a contest for best design for a company whose slogan is “Humpty Dumpty Trumpty” and the winner was a graphic of Trump as  Humpty Dumpty falling off his Mexican border wall. 

November 25– Erdogan: “It’s party time, we have a way in to the Kurds.” (Bright Opal) 11/11 Erdogan shows anti-Kurdish video to senators at White House – BBC News

November 25 –These predictions had forecast problems with excessive rain and cold in Europe. Also wheat crop affected due to excessive rain in Europe. Third Record Tide enters Venice as Italy hit with snow and rain.  Western European wheat crop will drop due to rains and cold.  

• Lots of rain in Europe. (Broadbean) Predicted 11/11/19.
  • Problems with wheat crop

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)

• The subways are flooded in New York.  There is also flooding in Miami and the lower part of Florida there is no power. (Andrew Posey) Predicted in January 2018.

NYC is flooding subway entrances to prepare for climate change — Quartz

qz.com/1753814/nyc-is-flooding-subway-entrances-to-prepare-for-climate-change/

82 Days Underwater: The Tide Is High, but They’re Holding On - The New York Times

www.nytimes.com/2019/11/24/us/florida-keys-flooding-king-tide.html

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)

I see turkeys wearing pilgrim costumes. (Baba) Predicted 10/9/19

1575134954-3F7C0522-FBF7-40FB-B895-8F12D82C309E.jpeg

Apparently, there are now Thanksgiving costumes.!

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@lenor)

• December 6th is a momentous day. (Baba) Predicted 10.9.19

Democrats set December 6 deadline for White House to say if it will participate in impeachment proceedings.

www.cnn.com/2019/11/29/politics/jerry-nadler-letter-trump-impeachment/index.html

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@lenor)

In the news: a multiple birth event. (TriciaCT) 11/11

Seeing Double! 12 Sets of Twins Born at Missouri Hospital in One Week | PEOPLE.com

people.com/human-interest/12-sets-of-twins-born-missouri-hospital-in-one-week/

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

from 11/11/19:

Early snow in the Northeast, winter has arrived with force. (Coyote)

HIT! (Live in CT) We're plowing and scraping the snow and ice off of our 650 foot driveway as we speak!  We also lost power last night due to downed live wires/trees on wires :(

Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Posted by: @triciact

from 11/11/19:

Early snow in the Northeast, winter has arrived with force. (Coyote)

HIT! (Live in CT) We're plowing and scraping the snow and ice off of our 650 foot driveway as we speak!  We also lost power last night due to downed live wires/trees on wires :(

Stay safe!

Tiger-n-Owl, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks for all these hits. Am posting them now. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

Papers, taxes expose Trump. (Karen B.)

This seems like a hit to me, at least in terms of “papers.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/472774-appeals-court-rules-deutsche-bank-must-turn-over-trump-financial

“Appeals court rules Deutsche Bank must turn over Trump financial records to House.”

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@billy-mike

I was so excited until I found out he can still appeal. I guess it won't be over in my lifetime.

Unk p and Unk p reacted
(@lovendures)

Man with a colonial wig. Founding father? (Lovendures)  Predicted June 2019 for the rest of the year.

While one could say that my vision of a Founding Father could have been relevant at many different times over the last few months, I believe that this founding father vision  strongly fits today's dramatic Judicial Impeachment hearings,  

During today's  hearing Pamala Karlan, a professor at Stanford Law School and a former Justice Department official said "the very idea that a President might seek the aid of a foreign government in his reelection campaign would have horrified America's Founding Fathers".  She repeatedly referenced different founding fathers and the framers of the constitution including William Davie, George Mason, John Adams, James  Madison, and George Washington.

Harvard law professor Noah Feldman said the Founding Fathers had put impeachment into the Constitution explicitly to guard against foreign interference in elections and that Trump had violated that provision by asking Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.  

Many congressional members also have referenced the Founding Fathers repeatedly during the hearings including Thomas Jefferson as well as many of the others mentioned above. Even Thomas Paine was present in the judiciary impeachment hearing.  Paine's books "The Federalist Papers"  and "Rights of Man" were found on Rep Raskin's desk.

For me, this vision sums up the whole second half of the year in the United States ( the time frame of this prediction).  It is all about the checks and balances the Founding Fathers built into the framework of our constitution and government. 

Lilinoe, Coyote, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@mamaly)
Reputable Member Registered

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
Page 28 / 92
Share: