Notifications
Clear all

The Tasmanian Tiger

(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

So Zoron's mythical beast number two. I did a quick scan. What came up was an overwhelming feeling of death, blood, violence. It felt like a deliberate extermination. I know that this animal was recently thought to have been seen in the wild, after having been believed to be extinct. The feeling I got was that this creature almost completely destroyed, it felt like I could feel it's fear. However I don't know anything about this animal, purposely I did not look it up, I wanted to scan in the dark. I feel that the animal that has been spotted recently is not exactly the same one that was thought to have gone extinct. It seems to have a different energy, spirit. It may be the same genetic animal, or a hybrid but something about it's essence felt different. I think it's learned a very scary lesson about being hunted that it carries with it today. Zoron please scan this too, I'd love your input.

Natalie

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Natalie,

you're right, from NPR:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/30/522091683/back-from-the-dead-reported-sightings-fuel-hope-for-return-of-tasmanian-tigers

"

Once common in Australia and Tasmania, the last known Tasmanian tiger died in 1936 at Tasmania's Hobart Zoo, according to the Australian government.

That was more than 100 years after a prominent land company in Tasmania offered a bounty to settlers to kill the tigers, which were hunting newly introduced sheep, according to the Tasmanian government. It later introduced its own bounties and paid more than 2,000 of them between 1888 and 1909."

I don't feel the sightings are Tasmanian tigers, either.

ReplyQuote
Share: