Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@febbby23)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ghandigirl sending you so much love and friendship.   Hang in dear one.  You are in my prayers. ❤️

ghandigirl, Unk p, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl With you in these hours, wrapped up in the sun soaked cold day, holding you in healing light and love ???

ghandigirl, Unk p, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ghandigirl,

I'm sending you prayers of hope, strength and healing.  Lots of love to you, dear friend.  ?

ghandigirl, Unk p, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@michele-b I am grateful for your loving kindness. And for the mercy and grace we all share. Your beautiful words and emotions both soothe and help me release the hurt. 

I did some errands today and fought back tears in Christmas Tree Shop as the cashier and I shared the solemnity of this time. Then the beach parking lot was a perfect spot to enjoy a slice of pizza on the way home. I read your empowering words and burst into tears. But it was a great release! 

I’m so grateful for all of you and your warm embrace. ?

Moonbeam, ghandigirl, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Friends,

I am feeling really run down today.  I failed to take my second dose of sleep aid last night, was extremely tired and slept for about two hours deeply and then was mostly awake most of the night. Then I fell asleep and dreamed about Trump. Ugh. I can't remember the specifics but I "woke" up really annoyed.(I had been half awake and just making myself lay still. ) I no longer recall the dreams and visions I used to have nightly, all night long, and then  would wake up tired like I had run a marathon. (Okay I assume it's tiring ;) ). It is irritating that one of the few fragments I remember includes that ugly mug.

I am waiting for the telehealth doc to call me because it is likely that these illnesses and concerning symptoms are a reaction to the new ADHD med. I am scared to wean off but I am having rather nasty side effects.  I am trying to research  safer drugs. I usually have a lot of anxiety around taking new meds. I hope they call me soon from the doc's office.

I don't know why , but it's getting late and they were supposed to call at 1:30. I'm sort of trapped waiting, but actually am skipping my daily walk. I am writing here to distract myself, because my brain is starting to play, "Could this be Covid?" and that is not a game I will win. 

At least the cats are sleeping very near each other on the bed .  Ah the phone's ringing...

Stargazer, earthangel, Moonbeam and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@ghandigirl

Truly truly hope you are lifted up from your post of the 20th dear dear friend of all here! Msy all reactions and imbalances be healed 

Sending extra love, prayers and healing light now as well ????

Stargazer and Stargazer reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 106 / 106
Share: