Notifications
Clear all

Dreams with animals

(@francois-entenmann)
Eminent Member Participant
Topic starter  

I must relay an experience I had .... I dreamed of a furious coyote last night. He was in some kind of desert. Maybe New Mexico or something. The police was there and they seemed mystified. The coyote was really mad and barking like crazy at them. They seemed frozen in place. I saw some shadowy figures running behind the wild animal. Could this have any meaning or is this just my imagination running wild?

PamP, CC21, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@francois-entenmann 

This dream made me think of of our migrant crisis and coyotes who smuggle people across the border. Likely in Texas, Arizona or New Mexico. This issue has been in the news a lot because of title 42.  Perhaps it is a residue from news articles on this issue.  If it is predictive in some way, it may still be about  migrant issues and Coyotes. 

PamP, CC21, Francois Entenmann and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@francois-entenmann Your dream is also interesting because we had a longtime much beloved young man who blessed our forum with his inspiring posts for several years, and then died on this exact day last year from a childhood illness he could not overcome. His alias was @Coyote. 

Many of us here have had dreams and visitations from our Coyote who seems to enjoy appearing at key moments.  

So you posted your coyote dream on the one year anniversary of his passing. Also our coyote was a champion of all people, all ethnicities, of injustice and the environment. And he would get pretty mad too at injustice.

I realize that dreams can be about many different things and all may be correct in some way.  But since you are new to this forum (and I want to welcome you), I would not put it past our coyote to come into your dream. Ha ha. 

@lovendures @bluebelle @deetoo @cc21 @baba @JourneyWithMe2

PamP, CC21, 2ndfdl and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell O, yes.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Francois Entenmann and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell   Reading this brought a smile to my face. I think this dream of Francois's... was multi-faceted. Just the thing our Coyote loved to explore... so I concur it was a welcome, a remembrance and a social injustice that had yet to be addressed in a humane solution.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@francois-entenmann)
Eminent Member Participant
Topic starter  

You gave my dream so much meaning. It is mind-blowing. Thank you so much to all. Namaste

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@francois-entenmann 

Your timing for posting your Coyote dream is no accident as @jeanne-mayell mentioned.  @journeywithme2 is spot on as well.

Having been directed by Coyote to post certain messages of his from the past or even sitings of him in the present, I have no doubt he is working through you and all of us here. I know he has at some of our Circle of Light Meditations.  Thank you for posting your dream for us, for listening to that inner voice, that tap from spirit, that nudge to do so.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Francois Entenmann and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

One year gone but not forgotten

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

A year went by really fast, didn't it?

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote