Aliens, do they exi...

Notifications
Clear all

Aliens, do they exist, etc.

(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

Zoron, I have an honest and curious question to ask you:

Can you name a few things that you were wrong about? The things that you have predicted would happen but didn't?

ReplyQuote
(@retired-techie)
Eminent Member Registered

Posted by: Gracesinger

Retired Technie, Wow!  What a fascinating collection of regressions; I wasn't aware of this collection or Alba Weinman.  I have read about regressions, like these, for many years, and the concept and actual videos are believable to me.  Thanks for sharing!

You're very welcome, Gracesinger. Yes, some pretty interesting and sometimes wild things pop up in her sessions.

Another one I follow is:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtcjCh27-vZCuY1TBV-qXGg/videos

She, Aurora, also had a session with Alba which helped put her on her path.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

RT, I fell asleep with Shea, woke up to Shea, still listening to Shea, and will return to Shea, because everything that comes through Shea resonates very deeply with me.  Thank you for opening me to making sense of my experiences in this way.  I am blessed through you in this way.  The energy in my back is resonating as I affirm an understanding of this Internet of energetic connection, too.  Much love to you, through you, GS.  

BlueBelle, Retired Techie, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Dillon, 

When reading through the missive streams, there are many different threads that attempt to weave a tapestry of perspective.  Rather than isolating one thread that bothers you and gnawing at it, examine why it really bothers you and create your own beautiful thread that contributes to the greater tapestry.  Share what you know about the resonance of love, of the universe, of others that vibrates in a more authentic way for you ... come weave.  

SWAK!  GS

RT re: Aurora, your interest reminds me of one who bears the lotus.  Either this is incredible serendipity or you are she.  Either way, this is all connecting deeply on my path.  Many blessings your way.

BlueBelle, Retired Techie, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

To echo what Gracesinger is saying -

Dillon, this forum is not about accumulating facts. I will absolutely agree that feelings and intuitions are not facts. What we are doing here is sharing thoughts, feelings, beliefs and intuitions in a way that is open and loving. It is not meant to be analyzed scientifically or statistically. If you see us remarking on "hits", it's only because many of us are as surprised as anyone to see that there is some truth beyond what we experience in the 3D, day-to-day universe.  None of us claim to know everything or even understand everything. Many of us agree with Carl Sagan that we do not want to (paraphrasing) regress into darkness clutching our crystals but there is no harm in sharing our thoughts and dreams. You possess the free will to ignore or engage as you wish, to participate or not. All we ask is that you acknowledge the light that is in all humans and understand that some humans have more light than others and are able to use it as tools for understanding the universe. And if you want to see the things any of us were wrong about, feel free to look at the predictions page and note how many things have NOT come to pass (yes, it's substantial). I doubt it will make you feel better, but that's one way to look at things. If you choose to focus on the positive instead, look at how many predictions by this group have come true in some form.  Some may say that even a broken clock is right twice a day, but what we're doing here is trying to look past the clock altogether. Does that make sense? I am sorry for you that you seem angry and insecure with a lot of what is posted here. Again, free will to the rescue, ignore the site completely and look elsewhere. Or, as Gracesinger says, come join us.  Much peace to you.

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Dillon, I could. It would take days. But why are you always so negative?. You appear to live inside a nuts and bolts, clockwork 19th century universe. You also lack, sadly, any intuitive powers, of any high significance. So you are like a person who can only see black and white, while everyone else is seeing in glorious technicolor. Explaining what colour is, to such a person, is difficult. 

What interests me, is the number of times I get it right. My hit rate is various, with the subject, from about 50% to 100%. Average well over 60%. That is so far beyond statistical probability that it is solid maths, that I am getting it right. (Do you understand stats). 

The reason we do this site, is to try and cast a little light, out into a sea of darkness. we are getting somewhere. So try and look, with your 19th century rationalism, (Quantum physics is well over 100 years old now) at the raw stats. I am working on a plan to have a proper analysis of this site, and our accuracy, to answer this question. But you seem mainly concerned to object to anything that does not fit into your 19th century clockwork universe?. 

Well, we pride ourselves on being open and inclusive on here, but this site is not a 19th century science text book. It is a frontier site, exploring the interface between quantum physics, the occult, and events. We are experimental. We are not some consumer product, where you take it out of the box, plug it in, and switch it on. got it?.........I suggest you go and learn meditation, and try to start down th long road that leads to something useful and practical for yourself. Otherwise you will be stuck, where you are, for the rest of your life. life is precious, and the clock ticks relentlessly, towards our death. Use your time wisely. 

Zoron. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Dillon and everyone -- don't mean to intrude, but I think I see something in Dillon's questions that others might be missing. (Dillon, correct me if I'm wrong.) I think he's just trying to get a feel for accuracy because some of what's been seen or predicted here could potentially affect him personally. For example, folks have predicted earthquakes in CA, coastal attacks by North Korea, possible violence in TX/FL/GA/MI/MA, and more. Maybe he lives in one of these places. Maybe he's wondering, is it safe for me to stay here? should I move? I get the feeling that he's just trying to understand this site and trying to determine, for his own safety or the safety of his loved ones, how much weight to assign to specific predictions, and whether or not he needs to take action. I don't think he's trying to pick on Zoron. I just think that, if certain predictions or visions that Zoron has picked up do come true, the stakes are high. People want to be safe; they want to know if they need to move someplace that might pose less risk.

BlueBelle, Rain, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Just to add that psychic predictions are not absolute and never assured.  Zoron has made that clear himself when he uses percentages for his predictions.

A common error that some psychics  make is to "see" that something is going to happen because it's in the mind of the collective due to movies, novels, other psychics, or news articles. Some psychics  are seeing volcanos coming to the West Coast, but they could be seeing that because Hollywood has made some terrifying movies about it, i.e., Volcano and San Andreas.  Add  some articles or television shows about the probability of one happening, like PBS's recent Koch-funded series of volcanos, and people with strong imaginations are going to start picking it up and think it is going to happen. 

The process of psychic predictions  is a mystery and in its infancy as a science. In fact because of a  nearly universal taboo in mainstream society on psychic phenomena, there is a shortage of research. 

So Dillon's quest for Zoron's error rate is fair if Dillon is trying to figure out how worried he should be about a West Coast earthquake. 

If someone can take the time to calculate various psychic error rates, that would be great. I'd like to know mine. 

I would hope that everyone who makes predictions or reads predictions realizes that all predictions are subject to error.  If you  have scary visions of the future, keep them to yourself or share them with me via email first so I can decide if they are appropriate for people. 

My hope for everyone is that each can develop his and her own intuition to use as a guidance system. Rather than relying on others.

Freya, BlueBelle, Kim K. and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

What Grace relates rings true to me, and I have appreciated Dillon's courage in questioning Zoron's authority, because sometimes it seems like his missives project exclusion from a place of patriarchal authority.  I know the mission of the site is to focus on prediction but Jeanne's vision also invites lightworkers who have other strengths than prediction.  My strength is not prediction but many, many participants' missives have led me to greater understandings of myself, others, life and energy.  RT's helpful links, for example, led me to my dream last night.  All of the symbols I had been seeing took a new form.  They became a three dimensional whirl of colorful energy that I blissfully played like a harp.   Zoron, you have opened doors and windows to me.  May the highest part of me touch the highest part of you.  I pray you come to love Dillon, too.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Kim K. and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@retired-techie)

Gracesinger, You're very welcome and Thank You for the kind words. I just listened to Shea's short video, A Message to Humanity, but that makes me want to listen to her full message.

(Hint: In YT, I click the Gear icon, then change the Speed to 1.25 or 1.5 or 2 depending how slowly they talk--but not for Shea, 1.25 is almost too fast.)

It also sounds like you had a wonderful dream, cool! Mine usually encompass what I watched that night and morph it into other things and/or past life people/places/events. But, that is a topic for some other board/blog.    ? 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Well, it all started by watching the regression (#107) in which a woman recounts her life as an extraterrestrial being in another lifetime.  So, it was relevant.  However, I was completely entranced by #206 and #191.  BTW, #133 wigged me out so much I had to stop watching it, but many of the regressions are focused on people recounting past lives as extraterrestrial beings, and they are fascinating.  Lots of wisdom in them.  Thanks again, RT, GS.  

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

1. Do Aliens exist.

Yes.

1. Are they visiting Us?

Yes and no.

The best explanation I can give is: They are visiting in spirit, not physically.

Physical UFOs exist as well, but they are usually military projects, with classified tech. Some of that classified tech has been described as alien tech.

1. Why are they visiting Us?

Because we are intelligent beings.

1. Do they have purpose and objectives regarding us?

Different aliens have different objectives. Some want to teach us. Some want to warn us. Some want to affect policies in the ways they think would result in the best outcomes. Some want other things.

1. Why are they secretive about their visits.

For the same reason people are usually secretive: they are afraid of what would happen if the truth came out. More specifically, many are afraid of the reactions of the average person. Alien spirits have been called demons in the past.

1. What are they trying to achieve, by their visits?

Again, different aliens have different goals.

1. How long have they been visiting us?

Since the earliest days of civilization (Mesopotamia, Egypt)

1. Will they eventually intervene in human affairs, and in what way, if they do?

They already intervene. One of their most significant interventions has been trying to stop us from using nuclear weapons.

1. What do they look like?

They can appear to us in any shape they want. But they usually show themselves as humanoid.

1. Do they cooperate with each other?

Yes.

1. What do earth governments know about them?

They know how they come here. They sometimes know what the aliens are doing, sometimes not.

1. Why are they so secretive about this issue?

Because aliens don't want them to put it out in the open.

1. what are the long term intentions of the Aliens?

Again, they don't have a unified goal. But there is a long-term plan to create alien-human hybrids.

1. Do earth Governments have a common policy on this matter?

There are differences, but it's mostly common. The basic policy is making sure that people are aware that aliens exist, and their main characteristics, while keeping secret the things aliens would be most upset about being revealed, the main one being how aliens are able to communicate with us.

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I finally took my computer to Staples, and this guy who looked and acted like an alien told me that I'd have to send it off to XYZ place, which will honor my warranty, but that he'd just take a quick look-see.  So, then he said "do-do-do-d0, like they say whenever I'm around," and poof it's totally fixed.  Really.  He said he just re-something-or-othered with my mouse, but I just saw him touch and move it.  Yeah, I think aliens help us out, too.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, javamyworld and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rch)

? ?  ? to Gracesinger on 5/8/18 at 5:08 pm.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Oh, wow!  Look what's on the weather channel this morning, of all places AND picked up by the US Navy!!!  This is a definite hit for all psychics predicting that sightings would indeed become more common:

https://weather.com/news/trending/video/new-details-in-navy-ufo-sighting-may-have-you-seeing-green

Laynara and Laynara reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

OK, but this is the 2004 footage that's been shown a lot, not new info.

ReplyQuote
(@danishguy)
Active Member Registered

@maria-d-white

I have to tell you that you are quite incorrect. Various ETs do visit us physically and most UFOs that are seen are extraterrestrial in origin. Most ETs are showing themselves as they really look like, and that also goes for the human types. The "Nordics" for example. They do not project us a phony look or a mirage. They are human beings like us. We come from them. They are our family. Just wanted to make that clear.

BlueBelle, Jaidy, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Werd
(@werd)

Any remote viewing on Atlantis and alpha centauri?

Luminous and Luminous reacted
ReplyQuote
(@erkmen-savaskan)
Reputable Member Registered

I tryed a remote view or lets say a meditation of empathy with the larger group called atlanteans. This is what came through :

The myth of Atlantis is a legend - it is true but told in the form of a legend. Atlanteans are us. Some more some less. The ones who are "more" are silent right now, seeing humankind is making the very same mistakes they did with the very same vanity they had. I sense difference of opinions among them but they keep their solidarity among each other. They are trying to find the best way of reacting to all that is happening. For the first time since thousands of years, they are discussing to take tangible action. This may occur directly or indirectly - i sense their disagreement is on this. The ones who bare the legacy and remember are not many but crowded enough to be effective. Some individuals among them are moving to new places (geography) or positions (in society). Soon we will start to hear and talk about them more but we will realise they are - not just among - us. This is all I'm allowed to say.

Tryed also Alpha Centauri - I don't know who or what they are but nothing is coming through. It is not disinterest from their side - they seem not to "exist".

PamP, Vesta, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Very interesting thread!

PamP, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4
Share: