Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

Two interesting dreams this week, and an interesting meditation. In one dream I saw the Pope outdoors in a crowd then went home and saw some headlines about a new pope and felt extremely angry at Seb Gorka for some reason. In the other dream, I was looking down at Miami and the FIU (Florida International University) area seemed very prominent. Streets around it had been blocked off and all the traffic was being directed away from it.  

The meditations were interesting. I'm not sure where I was, it seemed like a major city, and I was looking at my phone and saw no bars or even 5G. There was a large string of lights in the sky that looked like a string of pearls and I heard a voice say "Starlink is not what it seems."

While meditating the next day I saw the Mississippi River near Memphis flooding and lots of dead pigs. I know there are multiple pig farms nearby, especially in Arkansas, and a flood could wipe out some of the pig farms, not to mention the water would smell horrid between all of the pig excrement and dead pigs. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, CC21 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I often remember my dreams when I wake. I typically forget them before I've let the dogs out (first order of business here), unless they feel important or prophetic. In that case, I'm still thinking about them after starting my tea or getting myself to the bathroom. The important feeling ones end up on my calendar so I have them documented and dated. 

In the last week, I've had two puzzling dreams. I typically don't see wild animals in my dreams, so when I do, they leave lasting impressions. In the last several years, I was seeing birds-namely a Hawk about the size of a T-Rex, and a bald Eagle about the size of a grocery store. However, in the course of the last 6–7 days I've seen big cats who want to play with me. In the first, as a group of us were outdoors enjoying the day on the rocks of a mountainside, suddenly we found ourselves surrounded by leopards, one with a cub. Everyone was scared. I was cautious, not moving where I was seated on a rock. The mother approached with her cub, and wanted to play with my hair, which was in a bun. Everyone ran, but me. I didn't think it wise to move. Last night I was walking around some high rise buildings, on sidewalks which were covered by building overhangs and such, and this lynx kept following me, playing like a dog. Grabbing my hand with its mouth, batting at my clothing, jumping on me playfully. Here again, I wasn't scared-more amused, but cautious, knowing it was wild and could easily misinterpret my movements. 

I've googled meanings of what they mean spiritually, in dreams, etc. However, none of the dream interpretations include a big cat playing with you. It attacking you, you attacking it, seeing it caged, killed, so on, are all given meanings, but not playing. I know what resonated with me a bit in reading these interpretations, but I'd like to see if anyone here has something to contribute. 

JourneyWithMe2, Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cindy Your dreams are very interesting! 

Some searching on the meaning of lynx and leopards in dreams mentioned, "Dreams about lynx may symbolize instincts, intuition, and secrets. Lynx are also believed to be messengers of change." And

"Similar to our dreams when leopards appear they represents your inner strength, feminine energy, wisdom, knowledge and intuition."

Perhaps the animals are trying to get you to pay attention to your intuition more, your wisdom...releasing your fear of something related to that and embracing it with caution?

The birds you dreamed of also symbolize strength, vision, connection to or messages about your spirituality. 

I am sure there are more detailed meanings, but these seemed tied together to me -- all referring to your intuition and wisdom. Interesting! Take what resonates and leave the rest (or discard it all if it doesn't!)

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Last night, I had a dream where I went to the bank to withdraw some money but my bank got flagged for some suspicious transaction. I said that the transaction wasn't mine but came from Turkey. The government investigated the suspicious transaction which turns out to be a deep rabbit hole. Afterward, my account was cleared.

ReplyQuote
(@cindy)

@cc21 I had similar reactions to what you noted. It was just strange to me that I'd suddenly get wild animals being prominent in my dreams, when that isn't normal. I was told in a dream last summer or fall that my intuition and spiritual connection was going to take off exponentially, so it fits. 

Last night it was bears. LOL I can't really say what the dream was about, as I saw the bears in the cabin I was in, but suddenly one began to paw me. I woke (it was 3 am) realizing that Desi (9-month-old yellow lab) had gotten out of bed, and it was actually her purposely waking me up to help her get back into bed. Naturally, the disturbance was enough to make me forget the details of the dream almost immediately. Not sure on this one, could be a dream about having strength, or just that I had done taxes for both me and dad, and having finances on the brain was being told it would be a bear market for the two of us in the near future. So, yep, three instances of wild animals trying to get my attention in dreams, there's something they want me to see or acknowledge. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)

I had an odd dream last night. Odd for me, anyway. I was in a small boat with a friend. Suddenly we found ourselves at the crest of a wave, and we dropped over the break of said wave. It felt like the drop on a rollercoaster, only bigger. We didn't crash at the bottom, but the fall felt like it was from stories high. I didn't see a tsunami crashing-only the wall of water on one side of the boat as we fell, but as soon as I stopped falling I found myself looking out a building window, seeing bodies scattered everywhere floating in shallow water or left on dry land. It didn't really have that prophetic feeling to it, but I could not shake it when I woke this morning. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chromosomexy)
Prominent Member Registered

@cindy wow. Interesting dream. Don't forget COVID had several waves. Your dream definitely sounds like it has some important meaning to it. I'm curious to read other people's interpretations on this forum.

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cindy 

Yes, really interesting dream, Cindy! Wow. Even if it didn't feel prophetic, the not-being-able-to-shake-it feeling seems significant. I feel like it could possibly refer to an actual natural disaster, or possibly even the aftermath of whatever results from the upcoming potential indictments of Trump and related people.

Though @chromosomexy , your mention of COVID waves could also be relevant. Either way, perhaps related to an upcoming aftermath of *something* big...just not sure what, but it sounds like it could affect many.

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Lovendures and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cindy That's quite a dream. Do you recall how you felt throughout the dream?  Was it a nightmare? Clearly you rode some kind of wave that you had not even seen coming. And that same wave killed a lot of people.

deetoo, Lauren and CC21 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)

@jeanne-mayell, during the dream, I was just having fun, relaxing before going over the crest of the wave. I was surprised at the sudden fall. It was like we went over the edge of a cliff we hadn't seen. I wasn't scared during the fall, but could feel the descent, even in the boat. It's not like I anticipated a crash at the end or had fear. Nor did I see what was below us-just the wall of water as we descended beside it. I just assumed we'd hit water at the bottom, but I never experienced the end of the fall. The dream shifted immediately to looking out a window (or in between pillars or a door opening-I didn't note the exact opening I was looking through), seeing the aftermath from what felt like a safe space for me.  Once I was looking out at the bodies and realized what they were, I felt sad for all involved. I felt bad for those living who were trying to find the living among the bodies, or the bodies of their loved ones. I could feel the anguish of those living and looking through the carnage, and see torment on some of the faces of the deceased, as well as seeing how they physically went through something traumatic in their final moments. After witnessing this short amount of aftermath, the dream was over. Oddly enough, for all its negativity, it didn't have the feel of a nightmare. I don't often have nightmares, but when I do, I feel fear, personal distress, the feeling of wanting to escape or run, minimally to turn away. I didn't experience any of that, it was more like I became an observer instead of a participant once I was out of the boat, if that makes any sense. It also didn't have that extra something that typically makes it feel like this was prophetic, but all morning I kept thinking, "did I see an approaching tsunami or other disaster like a flood?"

Tiger-n-Owl, CC21, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@cindy I haven't been on the forum much lately but today I read about your dream . It is in some ways very similar to a dream i had last week that has stayed with me. You were in a boat but in my dream I was on a carpet on a highway, concrete in color but didn't feel hard like concrete . In the dream, being on the highway was like riding a ribbon/slide on a great big curl that was on a big incline. At the top of this concrete wave I looked out to see where the road was headed only to see the ocean nestled by a city that reminded me of charleston SC and the road ended Gone! Just the view of water below. the highway was completely gone. When I realized that the road ended I slowed to a gentle stop . I Gently reversed slid back and looked below . There were rescue vehicles below. I looked down and saw there were helpers and the dream ended.
As soon as I read your description it felt like the message was the same . Rocky times ahead but there will be helpers .Some people may end out like the ones in your dream and others will slow down to see the helpers.  
 Maybe that doesn't resonate for you but it was an immediate hit for me which is why I am sharing.

ghandigirl, Tiger-n-Owl, CC21 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Last night while reading myself to sleep with the forum, I fell into a deep sleep and had a powerful dream. I have a deep knowing that this was about the indictment. I was looking up at "my" house, which looked like a movie set of the Munsters house but was impossibly much higher. As I craned my head to look up I saw a spire beginning to crack off of the building. I felt fear and then somehow the building reversed itself, like going inside out, and I sat at the back part of the building which was now on top, looking down at what looked like a wood veneer in the shape of the building.  I felt fear, but then I found myself sliding down the building, not too fast, and it felt very enjoyable. 

After the dream I realized I had only been asleep for ten minutes.

Here's what I think: I was looking at the humongous mountain of crimes. Craning my neck to see to the top.

Then the spire beginning to fall- here comes the indictment! 

Next, me at the pinnacle of all the crimes and spikes in violence and my fear. (Maybe the spire breaking off is the violence falling apart. I hope so.)

Last, the thrill of a lifetime - Felt like a relief. Childlike Joy>

Happy Indictment("indicate") Day!

Tiger-n-Owl, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@Cindy

@kksali

All three of us dreamed of waves, curves, slides..

Coincidence? I think not. 

Tiger-n-Owl and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I have been debating when to post this, but there have been several dreams and interpretations posted recently about water and/or rivers, and since this fits that category, I was told it was time to post it now. This dream is from a few nights ago.

I was riding in a bicycle race with a few others riding close to me (no faces or identification, just other people). At one point we began riding through a section of the course where there was a body of water across the road. I thought it would slow us down, but it didn't seem to, and our front wheels parted the water like the front of a boat. The water was getting deeper and deeper as we rode, until at one point, it was up to my shoulders. I was hesitant to go any further because the water would be over our heads soon, but just as that thought crossed my mind, I was suddenly floating above the situation (mind's eye) to get a bird's-eye view. I was looking down at the whole picture and saw everything as though it were on a map. There was a small, shallow river coming in from what would be the east by a compass, which then expanded and widened into a fairly large, almost circular lake, which is the part we were riding through. We were riding roughly south to north, and I could see our location in the "lake". We had almost reached the center of it, and I knew that although we would be briefly underwater, once we passed the center of the lake, we would be riding out of it, and the water would begin to get shallower again.

I woke up at that point, and I wasn't quite sure what to think at the time. Over the next day or so, the situation in the Tennessee House happened, and I knew my dream was related not just to that, but to the whole current set of problems. My interpretation is that while the "water" (the problems) has been getting deeper lately, we just have to hold our collective breath and push on because we are almost to the worst of it, and then it will start to get better. It will take some months for us to be riding out of the lake/river again, but it is coming, we just have to keep moving so as not to get swept away by the current.

Last night I had a brief "talk with myself" (my way of hearing the future), and as I reviewed this dream, I was told that there is one more thing that must happen before we get to the center of the lake and we start to move out of the situation and the water starts to get shallower. I have no idea what that thing is, but it will be another fairly large thing, a "scandal" in the sense that such things should never happen in a free country, some kind of over-reach of a government office or official, and it will galvanize everyone all at once. We're not out of the woods (or water!) yet; we're just coming up to the deepest part, where there will be one more challenge and then we will begin the part where we are coming out of it. Again, it may be a few months before we can say it's mostly all behind us, but it is coming, and we will get there.

ghandigirl, Iridium, Vesta and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Just a note, since this dream happened before the Tennessee House incident, that may have been the "one thing" that was still to happen.

Vesta, CC21, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ruby)
Honorable Member Registered

@tgraf66 Love this! Thank you so much for sharing this dream. It bolsters what I think most of us here are thinking and feeling.

ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@tgraf66

Your dream portends:

"another fairly large thing, a "scandal" in the sense that such things should never happen in a free country, some kind of over-reach of a government office or official, and it will galvanize everyone all at once."

It looks like the leaked secret documents reveal governmental over-reach; how intensely citizens will react remains to be seen but so far, it looks like we will outrage other governments.

From the NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/explain/2023/russia-ukraine-war-documents-leak

Heather Cox Richardson noted in a recent post that there are a number of things happening in the US right now that should never happen in a free country.

@kksali, I  visited Charleston recently and while touring a beautiful, old neighborhood just north of the city, I realized that the neighborhood was only 2-3 ft above sea level and there was no barrier protecting it. Your dream may be more than metaphor.

Interesting dreams in this gifted community. It is encouraging that in tgraf66's dream, we get to the other side.

Maggieci, Vesta, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@raincloud I don't think that's the one. Honestly, that seems to me like a "false flag" thing. If that happened or was as serious as the media is trying to portray it, there would be a much larger backlash. The response from the US Military seems very tepid to me, and even the Russians aren't buying it completely.

In spite of my second post above, I don't believe now that the Tennessee issue was the "other thing". The message about "one more thing" didn't come to me until after that had happened, so I do think it's something else that hasn't come up yet. There is the problem of the proposed RESTRICT Act, which - if passed - would a *huge* gov't overreach and a full assault on the First and Fourth Amendments. I will have to think on it further.

Lauren, Maggieci, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@tgraf66 

While I think the secret documents leak is important, while reading your post the thought "not yet" in regards to the 'another fairly large' thing popped into my head (I still lack trust in my own intuitive pops).  In hindsight, I was noting that already there have been too many large things that reflect an eroded democracy. According to your dream, we await yet another...

Lauren, Maggieci, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@raincloud Yes, that seems to be the case. Both of the Tennessee districts represented by the two gentlemen who were expelled on Friday will be voting on interim replacements this week, one tomorrow, and the other on Wednesday. Both district councils have pretty much stated their intent to return the two men to the statehouse. The Speaker of the Tennessee House has already threatened that a) they might not seat the two men, and b) the House might cut funding for the two cities in retaliation if they are sent back to their offices. If either of those things happen, it could easily trigger a Constitutional fight in Tennessee. I'm not sure if the the federal courts could get involved because it's a state issue, but the feds have gotten involved in state things before, so it's possible, and if so, it could go to SCOTUS eventually.

Lauren, Vesta and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 59 / 63
Share: