Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@nelysthealchemist)
Prominent Member Registered

@frank My first thought was military time (8:21 and 8:22 pm). Maybe it’s 8/21 and/or 8/22? Probably just my wishful thinking- hoping that we’ll finally be rid of them after the November election...

Michele, Grace, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nelysthealchemist)

@pamp My spidey sense was tingling back when you first posted the dream about the Chinese dragons (I felt a creeping dread but a terrorist attack didn’t quite fit). I was actually somewhat haunted by the image right up until I had started to hear about the coronavirus in Wuhan and then a lightbulb went off. So, I take your dreams very seriously (haha!)- re: your second dream, 20:21 and 20:22 are more or less the “eleventh hour” so there’s a last-minute/almost-too-late feeling. The fact that there’s a man standing behind you in the dark and the only illumination is from that clock feels sinister. Maybe there are some last minute shenanigans before or after the election(?) or maybe the dates of 8/21 and 8/22 have some significance? I was also struck by the dream about the demon cat chased out of the White House by a seemingly harmless black kitten. Maybe the black kitten represents the powerless collective finally driving the evil out? The first dream about Ivanka had a ring of truth to it- tough to put a finger on when it will happen. Anyway, those are the first impressions I had.

(I tried to post this response but I kept getting an error- sorry if there are multiple replies)

Michele, Vesta, PamP and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

• @pamp thank you for sharing.  I can’t wait for the Demon Cat to be chased out by the little black kitten.

share the love and light 

Grace, PamP, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @pamp

—The trees have turned their autumn colors, but not dropped yet...

—Ivanka, wearing a long white coat, runs out the door and turns left to run down the colonnade. She's carrying something that looks like a bunch of papers in a white pillowcase or bag. She's frightened and running as fast as she can. ..It is very early in the morning...

—an LED clock set to 24-hour time on a mantle in a darkened room that said 20:21 and I felt sick to my stomach.

—I could tell there was a man standing behind me but I don't know who he is. Then the clock turned to 20:22 and I had a profound sense of relief and the room just brightened up and I realized it was the Oval Office with no draperies on the windows. The man is Abraham Lincoln who looks both sad and relieved. He says "The light of Justice has prevailed against the lies of darkness." I think Trump will contest the election in an attempt to stay in office, but he will fail and by 20:22 it will be over for him.

—The third dream was also in the White House. The Demon Cat of DC got into the Oval Office but was chased out of the office (into the Rose Garden) by a little black kitten   

The color and condition  of the trees dates the vision to late October or very early November in DC. 

Ive always seen hidden documents and felt that no one except Trump himself had them and they were boarded in a closet. 

The clock is a 24 hour clock so a significant event happens between 8:21 and 8:22 pm.

The Oval Office curtains are gone indicating that all is exposed.  

If Trump tries to contest the election and the returns are clear to all parties that he lost and he still refuses to leave office then he will be taken out and taken into custody

the color of the kitten is interesting given the likelihood of a black running mate for Biden.  Also I saw a back woman with curly black hair working with Biden either as chief of staff or running mate. 

—Lincoln also showed up in my Inauguration dream—in the form of many Lincolns in top hats, either the Lincoln Project or the ghost of Honest Abe haunting the biggest liar ever to reside in the White House.

Kateinpdx, BlueBelle, Unk p and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

**trigger warning, a dream about the orange  T*

Last night I dreamt that T’s mouth is either taped or closed together with something that looks almost like a zipper. It made his image looks like a cross between the Friday the 13th and Saw puppet.  He struggled to to tear the mouthpiece apart (somehow he managed to get one corner to open up but it caused more pain and a dark color liquid started to ooze out) and he’s trying to screech and yell but his voice is muted and no can hear him or wants to hear him.

He tried to reach for his phone but his hands are heavy like there’s some kind of invisible force that’s keeping him from moving. (Almost like he’s experiencing sleep paralysis) He had worried eyes filled with this deep sadness that’s dominated by this insurmountable hatred.  
There was someone there asking him questions and they directed to him nod or shake his head to these series of yes or no questions.
I’m unsure if he’s able to detect my presence or if I’m being paranoid but he’s looking directly at me pleading for help.  At first I was hesitant to communicate with him but somewhere deep inside my heart I actually felt sorry for him.  I asked him, how can I help you.  Then poof somehow he turned into this sad little boy looking so lifeless and defeated.  And a video started rolling in the dark, almost like a documentary and timeline of all his wrongdoing.  After I was done watching the video, he looks paralyzed and shattered.  I then help break his spell and he’s mobilized again but I can’t untie or undo what’s done to his mouth. I told him I can’t break the mouthpiece and he nodded and telepathically communicated that it’s his own doing so most likely i won’t be able to lift that spell. His face started to turn dark and there’s big black heads or holes appearing on his face. He turned to me, thanked me and  walked away into this dark tunnel.

I woke up with his image still lingering on my mind. Definitely not a pleasant image to wake up to.

Share the love and light 

lenor, BlueBelle, CC21 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nelysthealchemist)

@jeanne-mayell I sure hope so! I’ve been so worried that we’ll be stuck with T after the election...I feel hopeful and optimistic lately but I don’t trust it after 2016.

Laynara, PamP, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @nelysthealchemist

...I feel hopeful and optimistic lately but I don’t trust it after 2016.

We all feel the trauma of the last four years.  One thing is for sure, the events of November through January 2020 will be the most momentous in this nation’s history. Will democracy hold even if it is a ragged version of its former self? Or will the GOP take it out? If the latter then it will be the end of the federal government.  People will uniformly walk away and start anew at the state and local level. 

2ndfdl, Grace, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @pamp

The Demon Cat of DC got into the Oval Office but was chased out of the office (into the Rose Garden) by a little black kitten who then jumped atop the center of the Resolute desk, curled up, and started purring. 

@pamp I forgot to add  that as a crazy cat lady and a micro-publisher of cat books, I was just delighted the gutsy little black cat chased out a black-hearted demon cat.

MILILANI, Baba, Grace and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@pikake It's the year, unfortunately. It's not going to be a smooth transition. Inaugeration should be on January 20, 2021, but I'm guessing legal challenges will not be over until 2022. 

LalaBella, Pikake, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@pikake Me too! She was a little spitfire.

Pikake, Share, Pikake and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@pikake It definitely felt like a year. 

Pikake, Share, Pikake and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@pamp Thank you for clarifying. That’s what @frank said too. 

PamP and PamP reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell polls close in Texas 7:00 pm central, 8:00 pm eastern if it's a landslide the exit poles might be out by 8:22. Possibly. People are pissed off in Texas, I wouldn't be surprised if he loses. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@joeym)
Reputable Member Registered

I hesitate to call myself a psychic. I am intuitive and an empath. I am about to turn 69 years old and I have had lucid dreams since at least the age of 10.  (1961) Strangely, several of those early dreams seem to resonate with me now. I wonder if those dreams, which were very real and lucid, actually pertain somehow to present times. I will just include a few of this series of dreams. 

1. The week that JFK was killed, I woke up early and looked out my bathroom window. The sun was just rising as I looked to the west. In the west, I saw tumultuous red clouds swirling from the horizon to mid-sky. I was shaken and told my parents that morning that something was going to happen to JFK in Dallas (100 miles to the west of our home). So, that was my first confirmed prediction and it freaked my entire family out.

2.  In early 1962 I dreamed of seeing a long black limousine gliding slowly down the street in front of our home. As I peered at the car, I saw a woman in the front seat who was swathed in veils and holding a baby. Two men in Arab dress were also in the car. The woman and the child gazed at me with a knowing stare as the car pulled away. I looked at the license plate and it read "Al Fatah." I had a sense that the infant from my dream was going to be a great leader and I also had the vague sense that he was not who he seemed. He wasn't the innocent baby but a deceitful snake. 

3.  In February of 1963, I had a dream that is as clear to me now as it was 57 years ago. I was walking at twilight from one neighbor's yard to another. I looked up into the eastern sky and saw a full moon rising. Strangely, to the north of the full moon, there was a crescent moon with a star very close to the curve of the crescent. When I saw this strange sight, I became very frightened and tried to run to our house. As I was about halfway there, I looked into the sky and saw wispy clouds which spelled out "Prepare to meet thy, God." I was terrified and just as the fear hit a crescendo, I began to fly. I'm a spiritual person rather than a denominational person and I was never exposed, at the age when I dreamed this, to any discussions of "the Rapture" or "the Second Coming." So, I don't really see this dream as having to do with some biblical scenario. I look at it more like energy and dimensional shifts. I remember how wonderful it felt to feel so free as I moved without gravity hampering me. 

I told my husband, when Trump announced in 2016, that he might win the nomination and even win the White House. I had this flash that told me he would be president and his presidency would usher in a period of great turmoil, division, death, but also rebirth. On election day, 2016, I was strangely worried even though all the polls were showing a win by Hillary. I left before the returns began coming in to do errands. As I was driving home, about 7 pm, I distinctly heard the words "malevolence is in the air." The feeling was so strong that I told my husband. That night, after it was clear that Trump would be President, I had an extremely vivid vision of The White House surrounded by armored personnel carriers and tanks. I saw a shocked newscaster trying to describe what was happening and a hurried press conference by leaders of Congress as well as other familiar figures trying to explain what had occurred. The general feeling was that we, in the collective, had escaped by the skin of our teeth and there was a sense of relief as I listened to the press conference. 

Sorry to be so long-winded and rambling but it's difficult to put the underlying feelings into words. The descriptions are just that: superficial descriptions. The true message of the dreams and visions was much deeper and was communicated to me telepathically. I heard no voices but I did seem flooded, in all cases, with a feeling of understanding that was so deep that I cannot access or explain it. Thanks for listening. I don't talk about these things with many of my friends or family. 

bobbie39, lenor, LalaBella and 43 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@joeym

Fascinating stuff - and I wouldn't hesitate to call yourself psychic. You most definitely ARE!

Thank you for sharing :)

lenor, CC21, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

@joeym 

Thank you so much for sharing your gifts my friend  ❤️ 

CC21, Lilinoe, PamP and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@joeym

Right on deeply intuitive in all ways woman!

It's often the ones who hesitate to  claim who they really are have amazing gifts.

My lucid-dreamibg even with astral traveling in my young adult hood doesn't compare!  And I had some dandies or so I thought.  I only shared with my husband. And he grins and forgets though he always has believed in me. ??‍♀️??‍♀️?

lenor, CC21, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@joeym, WOW!  I'm speechless.  Thank you for your trust and sharing your amazing visions.  So happy that you have joined us!

lenor, CC21, Grace and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@nelysthealchemist

Or signifying the black vote or a black female v.p.? 

So many choices and in reality so little time but always enough time for more shenanigans by he who will stop at nothing and crush or step on everyone.

lenor, PamP, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@joeym wow that gave me chills.  Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift with us.

share the love and light 

lenor, CC21, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 28 / 63
Share: