False Flags and Pol...

Notifications
Clear all

False Flags and Political Distractions

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

When I first began reading here at the very beginning of Jeanne's huge transformation of this site to what it is now, she introduced me to the concept, the seeing and recognition of "false flags". @jeanne-mayell

I had a general idea of the term which refers to but knew that the concept and Jeanne's predictions and intuitive thoughts about them would be very important as we got closer and closer to the 2020 election.

False Flags: "an attack or other hostile action that obscures the identity of the participants carrying out the action while implicating another group or nation as the perpetrator." 

Now, i am in my adopted state of Oregon where we are witnessing an ever growing example of one.

Oregon will sue federal police agencies, open criminal investigation into use of force.

As three months of protests have morphed from protesting improper police  actions and reactions and Law Enforcement in general, to protesting the entire spectrum of the Black Lives Matter movement, we are now in the midst of our own legal state battle against unknown and federal "troops" creating havoc, chaos, and harm.

What will happen next? Thoughts and intuitions as well as examples in your states of not only false flags but of political distractions being created by our currently political leaders to disrupt local rights of states and their people to constitutional freedoms and local control and powers 

Being an Oregonian and living not far from Portland with many family members and friends there, I will share our current state.

Mayor of Portland to Trump: Get Your Troops Out of the City | Oregon News | US News
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-07-17/federal-officers-use-gas-to-clear-protesters-in-portland

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/07/oregon-will-sue-federal-police-agencies-open-criminal-investigation-into-use-of-force.html

fajm, PamP, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@michele-b

I'm down here near the southern border. Tijuana is less than 20 miles away.

Not seeing any false flag type stuff, but since 2017 there's been a steady increase in anti-immigrant activities on the part of ICE/CBP.

I can't even drive to Phoenix, Vegas, or Palm Springs without going through at least one CBP roadblock.

I live near 3 hospitals. Outside each ER is at least one CBP squad car, and inside each ER the "brown shirts" go around looking to see if any immigrants are seeking care, and if so, they arrest them as soon as they leave the building.

Our LOCAL courthouses are also patrolled by the brown shirts, and anyone "without papers" is subject to arrest, detention and deportation. Same in our federal buildings, but immigrants know not to go there.

The Wall - it may be crumbling, but there are still plenty of eminent domain lawsuits happening here as the feds try to grab more land. The feds also destroyed Friendship Park - which was a park on the beach here that straddled the border (and the wall that goes into the ocean), where people could visit through a fence - now it's a solid wall with armed CBP agents patrolling the beach area.

These things are all despite the fact the California is a sanctuary state and San Diego County is also a sanctuary state (our local PD said they would no longer assist with ICE matters, so now ICE just does what they want unobserved).

Other distractions:

The Starbucks Karen - that was 4 miles from my house. A couple days ago "Karen" announced that she is going to sue the barista for half of the GoFundMe money that people contributed to him (>$100k).

Our governor was doing a good job, but he has now caved to the vocal minority in the sense that he's letting municipalities run their own shows in terms of regs and schools. So anywhere where the GOP is in charge of a county or city is suffering.

PamP, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@laura-f

Wow! Thanks for sharing. It feels like someone/a number of someones are getting a lot of ducks in a row! And even more pushing legalities and limits! 

As for your Starbuck's "Karen" let's hope they dont take a leaf from her playbook or our "emperor-with-no-clothes-on" in chief!

PamP, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @laura-f

@michele-b

I'm down here near the southern border. Tijuana is less than 20 miles away.

Not seeing any false flag type stuff, but since 2017 there's been a steady increase in anti-immigrant activities on the part of ICE/CBP.

I can't even drive to Phoenix, Vegas, or Palm Springs without going through at least one CBP roadblock.

I live near 3 hospitals. Outside each ER is at least one CBP squad car, and inside each ER the "brown shirts" go around looking to see if any immigrants are seeking care, and if so, they arrest them as soon as they leave the building.

Our LOCAL courthouses are also patrolled by the brown shirts, and anyone "without papers" is subject to arrest, detention and deportation. Same in our federal buildings, but immigrants know not to go there.

The Wall - it may be crumbling, but there are still plenty of eminent domain lawsuits happening here as the feds try to grab more land. The feds also destroyed Friendship Park - which was a park on the beach here that straddled the border (and the wall that goes into the ocean), where people could visit through a fence - now it's a solid wall with armed CBP agents patrolling the beach area.

These things are all despite the fact the California is a sanctuary state and San Diego County is also a sanctuary state (our local PD said they would no longer assist with ICE matters, so now ICE just does what they want unobserved).

What you have reported here I have not read in the mainstream, and mainly corporate, news that I read - WAPO, NY Times, Boston Globe, NPR, PBS, Guardian.  Looks like I need some better news sources.  Thank you, @Laura, for posting. Most concerning and disturbing are the brown shirts outside of hospitals, which forces people not to seek care. 

villager, TriciaCT, PamP and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@jeanne-mayell

The stuff I describe is from direct personal observation and is notably NOT being covered in the media, on purpose. That's why there are no links.

For anyone who wants to get a wider picture of what's going on here, I refer you to local immigrant rights orgs that may have some info on their sites, and these are all orgs I have personally worked with in the past.

SD Rapid Response Network

SOLACE

Freedom for Immigrants

SDIRC

ACLU of SD/IC

And here's an example article re: eminent domain from our local paper:
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/story/2020-06-30/trump-border-wall-kumeyaay-burial-grounds

And a link that shares announced ICE actions in San Diego (there are of course many UNannounced):
https://www.aila.org/infonet/ice-announcements-of-enforcement-actions

villager, TriciaCT, PamP and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Just popping back to add a worthwhile piece of advice:

Whether you are going to marches or protests or not, if you get wind of these brown shirt/black ops/extrajudicial kidnappings occurring in your area, before you head out for the day/evening, consider writing the phone number of your lawyer OR local ACLU on your ankle or upper arm. Have companions do the same so they can call for help if you get grabbed.

TriciaCT, PamP, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@laura-f Just in support of what you're saying, the unidentified "police" essentially kidnapping innocent civilians off the streets using unmarked vans and cars is all over Twitter.  People who have been "arrested" by these - let's call them what they are, troops - have said that they were forced into an unmarked vehicle by armed, camo-clad soldier-type persons with generic "police" banners velcroed to their uniforms.  These soldiers are demanding identification, questioning them, photographing them, and dumping them far away from the protest sites.  The soldiers refuse to identify themselves, and apart from the generic police badge, they are showing no other identifying marks or insignia.

DHS claims that their motivation is people breaking the law and destroying federal property, but the only evidence they've provided is a list of incidents of graffitti, nothing more.

Both the State of Oregon and the ACLU are in the process if suing the federal government, naming DHS, ICE, and other federal law enforcement agencies for illegal and unconstitutional activities in the Portland area.  The acting director for DHS - not even approved by the Senate yet - Deputy Secretary Ken Cucinelli is on record stating that the tactics that are being used in Portland will be going national soon.  They must be stopped, but mainstream news is ignoring the entire thing.

For more information, search any hashtag containing the word Portland on Twitter, but especially the hashtag #PortlandKidnappings.  

BlueBelle, lenor, Michele and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

@tgraf66

Adding: the victims of these crimes have also reported that despite being read their Miranda rights, they were never told what the cause or charges were, and when they and their attorneys try to obtain the record of the arrest, the troopers deny ever having detained them in the first place.

BlueBelle, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

More information and some advice:

https://twitter.com/Forsureafedera1/status/1284206526627024899

Here's the important bit to let you know that this didn't happen overnight.  These moves have been in the works for a long time, and the plans' foundations were laid years ago:

There is a really important thing that happened in 2011, everyone seems to have sort of forgotten about. It was a provision of the NDAA that allowed for any citizen to be renditioned by the feds for "support for a terrorist organization". With support being nebulously defined at best. With BLM targeted and "antifa" being declared a terrorist organization, anyone who publicly supports this movement or the idea of being anti-fascist can be declared "in support of terrorism". As this ramps up, assuming the Trump admin doesn't back down, we need to organize now. We have about a week, maybe two. So lets talk about how to get rid of terrorists in our cities. Make no mistake. These men are all full on terrorists, using extra judicial rendition for a mad king. Assume the state can't prevent them from taking action. We see that now in Portland. Just because your governor won't want them there, doesn't mean they won't be acting there, they will.

And a statement from Jo Ann Hardesty, Portland Comissioner:

https://twitter.com/JoAnnPDX/status/1284563439264788481/photo/1

PamP, deetoo, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@tgraf66

This is exactly how a false flag works.

Trump wants it to be working in the all ways it is happening is the only problem. 

I think Portland City Council member  Joanne Hardesty is one amazing force of nature and her heart and her background of challenging life experiences have propelled her to the foreground of freedom of speech and the right to be heard. 

But the false flag is now working as Trump wants. The social unrest will only continue to escalate with all these outside protesters pouring in from all over the U.S. to join in.

Trump wants us to look like chaos. He wants states to have massive infighting.

He wants civil and domestic unrest to rise in all of those major cities so he can declare a national emergency basically a civil war in our nation.

Once that happens he can use his power to stop voting in November by shutting all federally controlled things down.

My state of Oregon is just the beginning and i find it heartbreaking that no one sees what he is doing and why.

She's really, really smart, experienced and on point but i really hope she sees the manipulation going on here.?

For decades, Jo Ann Hardesty pressed for police reform in Portland and Oregon. This is Hardesty’s moment

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/2020/06/for-decades-jo-ann-hardesty-pressed-for-police-reform-in-portland-and-oregon-this-is-hardestys-moment.html

PamP, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@michele-b  It's especially false flag since there is exactly zero evidence of any real organization called "Antifa" in the US.  Antifa is a complete straw man made up out of whole cloth through lies and false information.  Since the "organization" itself is fake, any formal opposition to it or declarations of it being a terrorist organization by the gov't is necessarily also fake.  They created it, now they deem it "terrorist" so they can "defeat" it by whatever means they deem necessary.  Create the "Problem" > elicit the needed and required "Reaction" > then provide the "Solution", which is what they wanted to do in the first place, but they had to be able to justify it, and now they can, however flimsy their justification may be.

villager, PamP, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@tgraf66

Exactly! 

@michele-b  It's especially false flag since there is exactly zero evidence of any real organization called "Antifa" in the US.  Antifa is a complete straw man made up out of whole cloth through lies and false information.  Since the "organization" itself is fake, any formal opposition to it or declarations of it being a terrorist organization by the gov't is necessarily also fake.  They created it, now they deem it "terrorist" so they can "defeat" it by whatever means they deem necessary.

Thank you for all you've added. Typing posts on a cell phone has it limitations!

My original posting of the thread topic and my links contain the information my limitations make challenging ?

But all of the following up comments and newer additional links are absolutely invaluable to point all of these many details out in all the ways they need to.

Our chaos will be quickly coming to other states and cities soon. And the "merry-rip-everything-apart bands of falsely represented troops as well as gleeful participants with no jobs and too many unmanaged and unmanageable energies being deployed speed up the time frames as well as the damage and news media attention and spread to further it all.

PamP, deetoo, Share and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b

Yes, I’m in Beaverton, right next to Portland. People from other states are asking me what’s going on here. What they need to know is that t is trying to make it look as if the city is a mess so that he can keep sending in these crazy, untrained jerks.

im rather certain he’s getting this instruction from Putin. This has to be blasted everywhere before it continues in other blue and battleground states.

Anita

PamP, deetoo, Vesta and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@anita

Right on Anita! You've said it all! 

PamP, deetoo, Anita and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

The Police Detentions in Portland Are Only a Dress Rehearsal:

"Why in the hell is this not a bigger story? A major American city is being softly Pinochet’ed in broad daylight. And, if we know one thing, if this president* and his administration* get away with this, it will only get worse.

You’d have to be out of your mind—or comatose since the Fall of 2016—not to suspect that this could be a dry run for the kind of general urban mobilization at which the president* has been hinting since this summer's protests began."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a33347230/portland-oregon-protesters-detained/

PamP, CC21, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

@michele-b   The whole crux of the problem is the dangerous and extremely evil totalitarian dictator in the White House. He is the epitome of what our founding fathers tried to prevent with the American Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I don't live anywhere near Portland but I am greatly bothered and frightened by this extremely blatant abuse of power.

I suspect that the deployment of troops in Portland is a test case to see how much tyranny Trump and his minions can get away with with respect to blatant abuse of power. If they get away with blatant tyranny in Portland, you will see the exact same thing in cities all over the country.  They won't just use it against peaceful protestors. They will use military force to keep certain people from voting as well. We are headed for the total loss of everything our ancestors fought and died for and headed straight to an extremely evil totalitarian dictatorship which matches our worst nightmares of what might be possible.

Donald Trump knows he can count on the echo chambers of Fox News, one-sided talk radio, various social media propaganda outlets, and the greed of many Christian pastors to perpetuate and increase his power. His strategy of promising to do this, this, this for the churches appeals to the greed of multimillionaire pastors who are far more concerned with money than they are with basic moral values or the need to protect the freedoms our ancestors fought and died for.  And of course the hyper-partisan multimillionaire talking heads are all about money and will lie thru teeth for the sake of riches as will the greedy pastors and nearly all Republican office holders.

PamP, CC21, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@5leafclover

Unfortunately, this is all so sadly true.

I think most of us are in agreement and its aggravating and maddening but also heartbreaking

The tipping point is getting closer though as so many see through his smoke-screen of falsehoods and braggadocio. As more and more corona deniers lose a loved one to this terrible disease and the anti-maskers watch their party friends get sick one after another, as pastors watch their congregations get sick in higher and higher numbers and as the economy goes into crisis mode the blinders will start to come off just enough to tip opinion and voting. 

Hang in there and keep the vision of change in your heart and in your minds eye. 

We have the vision, we see the wrong thinking we just have to support those who do good instead of those who do harm.

CC21, LalaBella, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I want to just re-shed some light on the biggest cockroach in the oval office:
Stephen "C-Grade Fascist from Santa Monica" Miller.

A lot of what we blame on Shitler actually comes out of the pathological mind of Miller. I suspect he comes up with a lot of the more extreme, fascist ideas, and he brings them to Barr & Pence, and then they present it to Shitler in a way that makes it seem like his own idea.

He is VERY pathological, definitely a sociopath, self-hating of his own heritage (Jewish) enough that some of his family have disavowed him.

So when we speak about addressing the significant crimes of the Regime in future, I want us all to remember that Shitler is not capable of his own thoughts on anything. He's a puppet, a parrot, an unloved black hole. He should be punished, yes, but not alone.

lenor, PamP, CC21 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

@bluebelle

Because this mediation vision is what I know to be true combined with what I pray it will turn into/be resolved by for this  thread and my initial purpose of discussion of federal officers and unknown agents now in Portland Oregon.

It is so easy for all of us to be distracted from the truth or the bigger pictures and regress into old patterns of fear and anger and so good to see your post and share it twice so others can see an example of how to actually take an event and process it through meditation and visioning instead of getting trapped in the events themselves as so many are now on Facebook or Twitter 

Thank you so much for another of your valued meditations and predictions!

They are so treasured by so many of us here! 

From Bluebelle under Random Predictions :

@Vestralux @Jeanne-Mayell

During meditation today, I asked Spirit about Trump's Secret Police in Portland.  This is what I received:

There will be more incidents with the Secret Police.  A court will approve a federal injunction against them.  The courts step up again.  The Trump Secret Police will be declared unlawful and a violation of the Constitution, dealing Barr and Trump another blow.  It becomes another showdown between Trump and the courts.  

Then I threw a card on this situation: the 10 of Swords, Ruin.  The secret police activity will blow up in Trump’s face.  Major backfire.  

As an aside, I see these secret police in Portland as the same men who were in Washington, DC, only the clothes have changed from thrown together police gear to their new paramilitary fatigue costumes.  They aren't trained for what they are doing and they will make many mistakes.  They already have, considering that they fired a device hitting a peaceful protester's head and fractured his skull.  

TriciaCT, PamP, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laura-f,   I am getting some intense chills as I type this.  I totally agree about Miller.  I have felt that for some time.  He's the diabolical mastermind behind a lot of this stuff.

When that anvil hits, will SM also be there?  

Michele, lenor, PamP and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5
Share: