Notifications
Clear all

RANDOM PREDICTIONS 3 (Put Actual Predictions in blue font)

(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

@Baba. I see you online right now. You made a Statement about Bibi N maybe you can bring down? With regards to what is going on in Israel, I just found this from a daughter of a high ranking Israeli military official 

2ndfdl, lenor, PamP and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I’m wondering if the dread some folks were feeling recently is about Hamas and Israel. It’s going to be really horrible for civilians 

lenor, PamP, Baba and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tybin Glad you remembered all those "dread" posts. This attack would have been preparing at the time. @baba, @lovendures @tesseract @Deetoo @TonyaW @teriz @Seaholly @bluebelle had mentioned the anxiety, and @cc21 perhaps too. I was waking with dread for about a week. But not this past week. 

I am wondering if anyone, maybe @lenora,  remembers  posted predictions about something like this attack happening somewhere?  

In the latest, about to be posted predictions, @Lovendures wrote about seeing a spider which she wrote is usually a terrorist attack. 

2ndfdl, FEBbby23, lenor and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures had opened a series of "dread" posts on September 12.  People were jumping in and feeling something big coming. https://jeannemayell.com/community/postid/62596/

2ndfdl, FEBbby23, lenor and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tybin It looks like there were a number of predictions that fit the Hamas attack. I'm switching this discussion over to the HITS  thread. 

FEBbby23, lenor, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

No, please don't take my question as though I am predicting or wanting Trump to have a stroke!  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  I was just struck by your words from your vision.  When you said "jolt", I literally used that word to describe what happened to my doctors in the ER.  That's why I can't help but consider that a stroke might be a possibility.

I openly admit I despise Trump, as he is the ultimate bully.  But please don't think for a moment that I would wish something as serious as a stroke on him.  My aunt died of a stroke, and a cousin was severely crippled by one.  Your wording was probably just a coincidence and I am looking too much into it.  

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@allyn We are totally on the same page on this one. I never thought you wanted that for him even though he is a despicable and ignorant fool of a human who has caused great suffering and has attempted to end civilization's longest lived democracy.  You were just explaining from first hand knowledge and being so helpful about it. We shall how it all unfolds for him. I pray he will be stopped and silenced sooner rather than later.

Unk p, FEBbby23, PamP and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@tybin With regard to Netanyahu, the chaos may serve his purpose of diverting attention from his purported misdeeds, rally the people around the government and take attention away from his attempts to consolidate more power for himself in order to avoid being held accountable with regard to his legal troubles. There is no way for us currently to know what happened but I am sure it will eventually come out. What a sad and painful time for the people of that region!

Unk p, Seeker4, seaturtle26 and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fjellvandre)
Honorable Member Registered

I read that the attack by Hamas on Israel was probably instigated by Iran and Russia. Probably to get attention away from the war in Ukraine among other things. 

I can't help but think about the prediction someone made in here for Putin to angrily shout 'Burn it all down!' Letting loose all his dirt around the world as a way to take us all down with him. According to that prediction it would backfire for him if I remember correctly.

PamP, Astarte, Unk p and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@danielle)
Reputable Member Registered

@baba What I’ve heard people that I know in Israel is that this is going to just like the Yom Kippur war was for Golda Meir … Netanyahu will not wiggle out of his issues. Whether this horrific situation is going to be a “win” for Putin is something that needs to be on the agenda of our dear seers in this group. I am personally praying for every person in the Middle East. And let us bring as much of our light as we can manage on people like Putin, Netanyahu, and the like. Because love and light will always cleanse even the most frightened soul.

LivingFree2, Unk p, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@tybin 

I felt and feel that this attack was the dread I and others felt. All else pales in comparison. I felt this same dread about a mass shooting here in our country a few years ago.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Here are a few things that I got during meditation:

10/10/23

I heard, “Gaza will be wiped off the path.” No idea what this means.

10/11/23

I see Netanyahu looking upset with his face in his hands. He eventually loses power due to the attack.

WRT the situation in Israel, I hear, “No one wins.”

I see Mr peanut with the sun behind him.

Mat Gaetz and MTG are in the news. I hear, “Good riddance to bad rubbish.” Not sure what this means.

There is more news about the person who planted bombs on Jan 6th.

When I try to look at the situation in Ukraine, all I can see is two dark pieces of wood/metal pounding against each other in a machine.

Kateinpdx, Jewels, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@baba, as I read about Mr. Peanut, I saw Jimmy Carter. 

I'm having a hard time looking at the things going on in the world just on social media. Won't go to news sites right now, it's overwhelming. I think you are right, there is no winning in this situation. 

I also get the feeling that this is a harbinger of not great things for Twitter and Musk as well. I had that feeling as I'd check snippets about the Middle East, but then articles creeping up about him and current events started confirming to me that he'll be further exposed for his true self, and it won't be pretty.

Keeping all civilians in the Middle East in my prayers, as well as those in Ukraine. Same for many here who've asked for it. 

Kateinpdx, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@cindy I think you may be right about Mr Peanut being related to Jimmy Carter. 

Everything in the news right now is overwhelming and I join you in your prayers for all the civilians in danger  in the current conflicts. They are the people caught in the middle who suffer for the hubris of those in power. 

Amyv, PamP, Kateinpdx and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@baba I second your and Cindy's sentiments about those poor souls lost in the shuffle in Israel and Gaza. I  also feel overwhelmed by the hyped news on TV, which often confuses and conflates the issues more than clarifies. I am reading most of my news from considered sources, although there are a few insightful interviews on some televised programs.

This current explosion between Israel and Hamas has the makings of a world war between the West and Iran/ Russia/Lebanon and other terrorist countries. No lid that can be put on this one for very long.

Amyv, Astarte, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba @kathleen @cindy I also felt these last few days that I did not want to look at the news and did not want to know about any atrocities. But the atrocities came through anyway and I kept blocking them.

Then I had a dream last night that I was driving backwards and driving blind. There was a female companion in the rider seat who I thought was a real estate agent. I needed to turn my car around. I was in a Main Street USA type place. It was not where I live. And the cars were all turned away from the street, parked head first into the curb. My eyes were slammed shut and I knew I had to open them. I exclaimed during the dream, "My eyes are shut!" I forced them to open, and it woke me up.

I knew Netanyahoo was going to try to eviserate the Palastinians from the face of the earth. Scorched earth style. He wants to shove them right into the sea.

If this attack has become a way for Netanyahoo and others, including Donald and Putin to recover from their crumbling empires, it's going to backfire. In the meantime, my heart bleeds for the innocents. 

Amyv, PamP, Carolyn Hughes and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

Monday night I had a fantastical and extremely vivid dream that may bring some form of uplift.

In the dream I am in a kitchen warming up croissants and cookies by placing them in a clothes dryer. A Black American woman has arrived to pick up her young son who is helping in the kitchen. Drawn to the adjacent room by a powerful and beautiful voice singing, I go in and see that the mother is transformed into what I think is the Egyptian goddess Hathor. She has on the golden headdress of horns, a wide band of stripes at the bodice of her dress - black, cream, burgundy, blue - and ornaments of wood.

She is singing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" in the Gullah language which in waking life  I am able to understand a little bit. I stand and listen, transfixed. The mother cannot stay, she has to be on her way with her son back to her home.

If you need an uplift have a listen:

Here is a recording of Lift Every Voice and Sing (aka the Black National Anthem) from Berklee College of Music.

https://www.google.com/search?channel=fen&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=lift+every+voice+and+sing+berklee&bshm=rimc/1#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:a332794a,vid:xit09LrjJUU,st:0

Kateinpdx, earthangel, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

PS: Lift Every Voice and Sing was written in 1900 by NAACP leader James Weldon Johnson.

earthangel, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@marigold Beautiful, ethereal! Thank you for that uplifting song and message.

Lauren, FEBbby23, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@jeanne-mayell, it's not coincidence we both have odd dreams in the last few days. I woke from a dream yesterday morning so hurt and perplexed. In the dream, I opened the basement door (don't have a basement) and saw one of my passed dogs-a golden retriever named Sandy. Someone out of view said I didn't have the nerve to do it, and suddenly I saw myself shooting the dog and shutting the door. I spent the remainder of the dream hoping no one would find out, and then later going in the basement finding very little of her remains, realizing no one would find out what happened. 

At first, I was stunned, knowing I'd never do such a thing, then I was in pain, puzzled, and distressed over it all. Later in the day I saw videos that were not fit for viewing without warning on social media, and read stories that were atrocious. Then I got it (as I shed the thought that the dream was about me vs being metaphoric). I was being warned we'd see things we didn't want to see, would be subject to knowledge of things we'd never imagined could be reality, and that things some thought were beloved, were not what they seemed. The unblocked videos coming up on autoplay on Twitter fed into my gut feelings about Musk, then his admonishment by agencies in the EU reinforced it. He was the reason people were seeing things they weren't looking for, as if the atrocities themselves weren't traumatizing enough. There were horrific stories being told that we just couldn't fathom. 

I loved Sandy, rescued her as a young pup. Technically, she found me-followed me from the school parking lot and wouldn't let me- a stranger - out of her sight. We don't know what trauma she suffered in her first few weeks, but as much as I loved her, she was neurotic in some ways, and a biter. No biting out of anger or fear, but out of protection. She'd go after your legs and ankles if you went in the pool. Water had traumatized her, and she was bent on keeping everyone out of it. Poor girl had latched onto an owner with an in-ground pool. To a stranger, this would look aggressive. It was inappropriate behavior, but I understood where it came from. I found ways to work around it when it couldn't be corrected.

I think the leadership of the warring factions is what she was representing in my dream. These leaders have behaviors that in their own mind are protecting others, but in reality are aggressive, inappropriate, and wrong. They will be put down so to speak, just as Sandy was in my dream. They will cease to be (in power or influence-not as in dying). Those who learned to work around their poor behaviors instead of acknowledging them, will then see reality. 

You, too, were seeing people turned away from the main event. People have been turning a blind eye to behaviors that are wrong, but they won't be able to any longer. It is a big distraction, but it will stupendously backfire-for all of them. I pulled the trigger on one of my beloved dogs without knowing why in the dream, others will be pulling the trigger on leaders they supported and, like me, will find them fading into nothing in a dark corner somewhere in the basement.

PamP, Jewels, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 48 / 57
Share: