Notifications
Clear all

RANDOM PREDICTIONS 3 (Put Actual Predictions in blue font)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2 he is trying to look threatening. He's a failed fascist dictator.

Seeker4, lenor, Lawrence and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

he's lucky they didn't strip search him- they probably would have found like  a hundred pounds of crack in his britches

lenor, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p lmao, tfg is a 🤡 .

lenor, Vesta, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

To @unk-p, @dannyboy, and all of the community members who made me howl with laughter today ... thank you!  I really needed it today.

Seeker4, lenor, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Vestralux ( a long time and gifted member of our forum) had a vision last Wednesday night, the day Prigozhin's plane went down.  She shared the vision with a small group of us that Wednesday evening, right after her vision occurred, as it was truly chilling.   After reading the vision from @baba today, I asked @Vestralux if I could post hers in our forum and she agreed. 

Vestralux said when news first broke about Prigozhin and the plane going down, she felt it was too soon to have a declaration made that he was actually dead or even on the plane.

Later that evening however, as she was drifting off to sleep but not yet asleep, the following vision appeared to her:

"I was just drifting off to sleep and something so strange and chilling and unexpected happened ".

I was suddenly aware of Putin as HE was drifting off much earlier in Russia. As he was doing so, Prigozhin was suddenly RIGHT THERE in spirit, screaming in his face in rage. He was saying, “It isn’t over. Already they are coming for you!” And this terrified Putin.

I’m certain now that Prigozhin must be dead. And there must be men planning something against Putin (which I saw years back anyway). "

This was a shocking experience for her as you can imagine.

If I can find her old post from a few years ago, I will repost it as well because it spoke about the day Putin knows it is over and men are coming for him, like a Julius Caesar moment where he feels he is being betrayed by his own people. 

This vision seems to be somewhat similar Baba experienced.   

LivingFree2, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba I strongly suspect this is true : "Murdoch launched defamation proceedings in August last year against Crikey over an article published in June that named the Murdoch family as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the US Capitol attack."

and that it will come out when Jack Smith lays it on the table.

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I saw this ridiculous article today: https://www.axios.com/2023/08/25/trump-mug-shot-fundraising-photoshop

and wondered if TFG could be forced to repay everything he gains from profiting off of the proceeds of a crime if/when he is found guilty. There also seems to be something telling and karmic in all of his usual cronies jumping on the bandwagon and posting real and fake mugshots of themselves. 

JourneyWithMe2, Lauren, raincloud and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

T has Arrested Bitch Face. Lol.

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures I remember that prediction but didn’t pay attention to whose it was. I was sort of waiting for it to unravel when Putin first invaded Ukraine but nothing came of it. May the highest and truest come to pass.

Lauren, 2ndfdl, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba So Trump is claiming that the mug shot belongs to him which it doesn't.  It belongs to the State of Georgia.  Whether or not they convict him, they should also claw back any sales he has made of THEIR mug shot.

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, 2ndfdl and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Lawrence I did not know what that expression meant. I thought you were saying that Trump had arrested someone who you decided to call B- face.  I could only think that Trump had somehow arrested Marjorie Taylor Green.

Is anyone else here as out of it as moi? 

Urban Dictionary: Arresting B-- Face: Someone whose facial expression is so offensive that they should be arrested for it. 

ghandigirl, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

@baba The Trump lawyer's statement is a bit vague (you can question if that was intentional), but could be read in a way that wouldn't be making a frivolous threat.  He might be warning groups not to use the image in a way that fools people into thinking they are donating to a Trump-approved fund.  The issue there would be fraud, not violation of a copyright.

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@jeanne-mayell 

*Resting Bitch Face:

it's a very popular term among the younger generation. Very common on Twitter, Instagram, TicTok. They use it to describe to men or women with a nasty, vile expression. someone you're disgusted by.  It does not infer or reference gender.

T's mugshot expression is so forced and nasty it's just hilarious. Talked about being a really bad actor and trying too hard. He's so easy to see through. To use another teen expression, he's a poser (all for show, nothing beneath the surface).

WIKI: 

Resting bitch face (RBF) is a facial expression that unintentionally creates the impression that a person is angry, annoyed, irritated, or contemptuous, particularly when the individual is relaxed, resting, or not expressing any particular emotion.[1][2] The concept has been studied by psychologists and may have psychological implications related to facial biasesgender stereotypeshuman judgement and decision-making.[3][4][5] The concept has also been studied by scientists with information technology; using a type of facial recognition system, they found that the phenomenon is real and the condition is as common in males as in females.

So I was making a funny play on words. Arrested Bitch Face. 

I would never write anything offensive.  I was afraid I'd have to explain this one when I wrote it.

My TED talk on teen communications is now concluded. :)

LivingFree2, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@jeanne-mayell 

Was thinking exactly the same thing. The photographer and the State of Georgia own the photo. T has absolutely no right to use it. 

Lauren, 2ndfdl, lenor and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Lawrence no offense taken!  As I said, I thought TFG had arrested MTG. 🤪

ghandigirl, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@jeanne-mayell 

MTG is often referred to as Resting Bitch Face on Twitter. Lol.

Her karma is coming. And when it happens, it feels swift. Another Sarah Palin type idiot. They always fade away. Except that MTG is in for some MAJOR legal problems. Would not be surprised is she gets federally indicted.

leebee, Lauren, Baba and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba Wait, I deleted his second post too.  Did we do it at the exact same moment? 😍

Baba reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

from a private chat with @vestralux

ghandigirl, JackofHearts, Lauren and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell   I love it!!  Hair on fire!!!

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@lawrence She, and our other representative for this area, Barry Loudermilk ... gave recon tours of the Capitol the day before the attack.  
i have to believe that Jack Smith will get ALL of the participants of that debacle... there is no healing with out accountability.

Saga, Dracaena, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 41 / 57
Share: