Notifications
Clear all

RANDOM PREDICTIONS 3 (Put Actual Predictions in blue font)

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Posted by: @cindy

There were those who still hung their red hats on that broken record, just as Faux "News" decried that a "Wannabe dictator had his political opponent arrested", but these types of behaviors are just fueling their own downfalls. My gut says there will be those who lose seats in congress or behind news desks over all this. 

Well, that didn't take too long to start,  now did it?

Attachment removed

2ndfdl, Lauren, Seeker4 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is what I got today during meditation: 

The duke and Duchess of Essex are in the news. I see them in a horse drawn carriage in a field.

I see Zelensky wearing combat fatigues. He looks serious and has his hand raised and is holding up one finger.

Putin looks increasingly lost and confused.

I see TFG. He keeps trying to slam a closet door closed but it keeps coming open and a skeleton keeps falling out that looks like the Death card in the Thoth tarot deck. TFG looks scared. Something big is about to come out.

westie, ChromosomeXY, tybin and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba This is again, in the local news here. I believe it is " testing the waters" so to speak ... gauging reactions and to get folks ready because I strongly feel Fani Willis will be filing middle to end of July. https://apple.news/Ag8hrhUIdT7yyd4G6LEd-yg

He really feels worried about this one ... because it's not just " the call" defended by Mr.Barr on the news this Sunday... Fani is going for RICO ... #45 and ALL the players involved ... be afraid MTG and Loudermilk and more!

Seeker4, ChromosomeXY, Maggieci and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kathleen-m)
Estimable Member Registered

@journeywithme2 

I can't imagine a more slam dunk case than the document indictments, but maybe the anticipated Georgia indictment that was predicted by our group to "knock him sidewise" this fall will be the one to cause him to drop out of the race? Anyone have an opinion on this?

Seeker4, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@kathleen-m  I have aways felt they were going to "Capone " him. And racketeering charges for all of the involved parties  ... I feel this one casts a wider net for the sycophants and enablers and catches many of them. The federal charges of espionage act that Jack Smith brought... this RICO act violations and finally the Jan. 6th will wipe him out. The interesting thing about the RICO act charges I think is funds fraudulently gained must be forfeit.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1961

westie, Seeker4, 2ndfdl and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Regarding Biden extending the student debt pause, I did another quick scan and saw that there will be an executive order.

Lauren, LivingFree2, Seeker4 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chromosomexy)
Prominent Member Registered

This question is off topic but is one that I can't stop thinking about. I just watched the Flight MH370 series on Netflix. It proposes 3 really good theories as to what happened. Does anyone in this community see the truth ever coming out about it? If so, when? And does anyone see or get a feeling about what really happened?

Seeker4, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@westie)
Trusted Member Registered

@enkasongwriter When China becomes these 7 regions, is there healing for Tibet? Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@westie I got a vision of the region where a green plus sign is on it area similar to a healing area in any RPG game.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Seeker4 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@leebee)
Trusted Member Contributor

Does anyone have anything about Madonna or predicted anything? She was found unresponsive this past weekend and was intubated in the ICU due to a bacterial infection. (I tried to insert a link here to the Hollywood Reporter, but no luck). 

She was rehearsing for her tour to commemorate her 40 years in the music business and was working 12 hour days. I know she’s legendary for her work ethic, but she’s no longer a young woman and probably couldn’t work those grueling regimens the way she used to. It seems like she’s dealt a lot with pain over the years like a lot of dancers, so I wonder if she was taking a lot of painkillers. I wish her well, we don’t have many of our 1980s legends left. 

Also, what is DeSantis’ future in Florida? It was a state I once considered relocating to or retiring later in life, but given all what’s been going on down there, as a person of color who is also in the LGBT community, I certainly don’t want to relocate to hostile areas like that 

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@enkasongwrite

I am following you closely on the student loans. I submitted two apps, one involving driving to a faraway town to get an EIN number and a signature from my old jobs head office. I had to do a loan consolidation to be able to apply and be considered.

I am the boomer who has worked since teenage, paid the taxes and has no nest egg,  working in service to society. 

If anyone can do it Biden can. If not, it's a nail in the coffin of an appropriately deserted dying party. Either way it will be an improvement. 

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Now that Biden will fight back after the SCOTUS' decision on student debt relief, I am getting a green thumbs up if he will succeed.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Seeker4 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Yesterday I was walking through the forest and asked “what should I know?” Then Marjorie Taylor Green came to mind and I “knew” that she is not only reckless in her speech, she is reckless in her actions. I picked up that she would get in trouble for financial actions. I’ve never read anything about financial impropriety and MTG, but that’s what I picked up and that it would be her undoing.

Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence, 2ndfdl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@bluebelle, I’m thinking that your vision might be connected to the House Freedom Caucus dumping MTG.  The reports state that she was cut loose because she publicly attacked Boebert.  The thing is, MTG is the biggest fundraiser and is the closest to the 45th.  Perhaps the Caucus knows something about MTG that has yet come to light?   So maybe they wanted to cut ties with her now, before the you-know-what hits the fan.  There’s something going on.

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today during meditation:

Sen Tuberville is under fire from those in his own party.

MTG has legal troubles.

Airspace has to be closed due to a large volcanic eruption - Iceland?

The whereabouts/circumstances of Prigozhin become known inadvertently.

There will be more indictments for TFG very shortly. I hear, “One two punch”.

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @enkasongwriter

Regarding Biden extending the student debt pause, I did another quick scan and saw that there will be an executive order.

And there’s a hit.  

https://abc11.com/student-loans-biden-debt-relief-forgiving/13502541/

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, jsr78 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

As I've mentioned, I sometimes "talk to myself" and things come out that surprise even me. I'm not sure what this pertains to, but a few minutes ago out of the blue, the phrase "The world has changed" came out of my mouth. I realize that's very generic and could apply to almost anything, but it felt like a shift, something happening behind the scenes, something we may or may not even hear about for a month or so.  I'm sorry this is so vague, but it literally just happened, so I haven't had time to think about it yet.

Rohenna, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@tgraf66 As I read your post ... climate change ...came to my mind and I heard " a crucial point" has been passed.

Rohenna, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 It's climate change. I feel it too.  Although I was expecting a big shift to happen this El Niño year, there is no substitute for experiencing it.  We are in a new normal of escalating heat and storms. While I believe we will adjust and find our way through it, this feeling is similar, though more intense, than the shock in 2017 when Donald Trump became president and started his march towards authoritative rule. 

For @tgraf66, it maybe something else. However climate change is going to change other aspects of life, including shifting the political sphere to the left, the building industry, migration, and more. 

Climate change is escalating more quickly now, and no one can ignore it. I am getting visions flowing like river rapids about where this will take us. Or rather, where WE will take it. 

The world will adjust to living in a hostile planet, and humanity will grow up fast to the realization that Mother Nature is in charge and we must respect her.  Indigenous people have known what we will now learn.  

Many people who can, will be chasing winter now, going to the southern hemisphere in our northern hemisphere summers.  I do not want to think about all those people living in the poorest and hottest parts of the globe. There will be time to focus on that later.

Today, a group of us will meet and answer questions that Prediction Members have sent us. I will then post the answers on the website Prediction Pages. Some of it will be available to everyone.  All of it will be available to Prediction Members on the Prediction pages. 

CC21, lenor, KarenC and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 33 / 57
Share: