Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hits 

• There is a new lung sickness that is hitting the old and the sick. (Andrew Posey)
  • New pandemic. (Sophie)

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/26/dr-ashish-jha-us-facing-covid-flu-rsv-tripledemic-this-winter.html

Vesta, JKL1907 and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Baba also predicted it in the random prediction thread
Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

In our most recent predictions made Saturday, Clara predicted that Bolsonaro would be defeated.  Thank goodness, she was right. I will find it when I can and post it. 

Baba, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
@tybin hi thanks. Could you by any chance  find it with date made?  (I compile all the hits for the year in one place once I have a time stamp and exact wording.). No worries If you can’t find it, perhaps it will turn up another time. 

Lauren, Vesta and tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@tybin Here are Baba’s two random predictions 

I saw Putin, TFG, Bolsonaro and Netanyahu holding hands and dancing in a circle and then falling down and heard, “All fall down! ( Baba) Prediction Sept 24, 2022

Bolsonaro will be forced out of power (Baba) Predicted October 24, 2021

FEBbby23, Lauren, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor @tybin awesome!

Lauren, Vesta and tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell Here is Clara’s predictionS

Bolsonaro gets the same treatment [as Boris Johnson]. They will be falling out of grace together. (Clara) Predicted 2/1/22 for MARCH 2022

Brazil’s Bolsonaro in trouble. He is being charged. He will lose. (Clara) Predicted 9/26/21 for March 2022.

FEBbby23, Lauren, PamP and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Not quite a hit, but heading in that direction:

Clarence Thomas “key” to delaying 2020 election certification.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/02/politics/clarence-thomas-trump-eastman-emails/index.html

FEBbby23, tybin, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Help me find the link.. but I believe Baba predicted Jim Jordan would be in the news... and... here he is: https:/www.cnn.com/2022/11/02/politics/jim-jordan-letter-doj-fbi/index.htm

Lauren and bbmom2019 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bbmom2019)
Reputable Member Registered

@journeywithme2 I remember that too.

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@journeywithme2 I don't know what happened with your link, but it's not working.  I did find the article, though, so here's the link again: https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/02/politics/jim-jordan-letter-doj-fbi

ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@tgraf66  Thanks! and here is

• I see Jim Jordan in the news. (Baba). from November 22 posted 10-31-22

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

9/1/22 for NOVEMBER 2022

• Mint juleps and Kentucky in the news. (Teri) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Kentucky woman wins $2 million in Powerball prize

• There is a new lung sickness that is hitting the old and the sick. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

New Hybrid Virus Discovered as Flu And RSV Fuse Into Single Pathogen : ScienceAlert

• Gas prices are falling. (Baba)Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • Gas prices start to creep back down. There is relief. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

LIKE FALLING LEAVES, GAS PRICES DRIFTING DOWN.

• New pandemic. (Sophie) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

A Tridemic Is Possible as the Flu, COVID-19, and RSV Surge | POPSUGAR Fitness

• There is a huge famine in Africa. The heat is increasing and there is no solution there. We feel the collective death of so many throughout the world. It is a hollow Thanksgiving. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

East Africa hunger crisis likely to lead to 1 death every 36 seconds, Oxfam warns

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

A hit for Sophie :

• Bernie Sanders and a bug in the news. Like a microscopic bug.  (Sophie)

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-hybrid-virus-discovered-as-flu-and-rsv-fuse-into-single-pathogen?fbclid=IwAR3FGqzNcDcsR6MO9ymnAFgmNR_H6BMJPZwW0ILokd69tAhYSfyU9lPUyIM

https:/www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/nov/04/bernie-sanders-democrats-economy-midterms

Jeanne Mayell, tybin, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@ana 

Keep in mind that Elon has very questionable Twitter investors which happen to include the Saudis (they are the second largest investor).  SUCH a conflict of interest here.  No one person should be allowed to have such power anyway, to push his own personal agenda to so many millions (him promoting the GOP vote prior to Nov. 8th, that ugly innuendo about Pelosi's husband, etc.) ... never mind having to keep his investors "happy".  What will he do to keep them "happy"? Exactly how far will he go?   The Saudi's aren't exactly known for their love of free speech.  Should Twitter collapse (due to his firing of so many critical engineers and it being dropped by advertisers and more moderate users) it might be for the best.   This $ 44 billion new "toy" that Elon has purchased may end up becoming a massive headache, a losing proposition and a potential national security threat.  But this also brings up the idea:  What gives the right to our new class of "oligarchs" (our billionaires) the right to buy up Public Forums such as Twitter anyway?  That gives them nearly unlimited power to influence public discourse and promote their own (questionable) agenda.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/09/musk-twitter-foreign-investors-00066076#:~:text=billion%20Twitter%20purchase.-,Saudi%20Prince%20Alwaleed%20bin%20Talal%20and%20his%20Kingdom%20Holding%20Company,ownership%20after%20Musk%20took%20over.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@isabelle If you or anyone else has an account on Twitter and haven't looked into migrating to another service, I would highly recommend you do so.  This is not good news.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/11/10/23451198/twitter-ftc-elon-musk-lawyer-changes-fine-warning

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, deetoo and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@tgraf66 

Agree completely.  Elon's (since deleted) tweet about Paul Pelosi alone made clear to me that he is certainly not wedded to "free speech" but, rather, wanted an uncontested public avenue which would allow disinformation/misinformation to thrive. His credibility and purported "high-mindedness" is shot as far as I am concerned.  Even saying that he would seriously consider allowing TFG "Election Denier" back onto Twitter says everything.  Clearly, truth is not his priority. He has another (no doubt self-serving, darker) agenda. I feel he could represent a clear and present danger to America if not reeled in and held accountable.

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

9/1/22 for November 2022 (Part2)

• There is higher than average turnout for the U.S. Midterms. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Early Vote Totals Point Toward Record-Breaking Turnout for Midterm Elections | US News

• Women make up a higher number of voters than men during this election, and they are angry. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • Women are fighting mad! Women make the difference in the election results. (deetoo) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022
  • I see the eyes of women, and they are open. There are eyes in every state and of every color and they are aware, and the eyes are angry and the women are going to be active. They will show up. Woman are rising. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Midterm elections 2022: Women voters are a force to be reckoned with

• The Republican Party tries to cast doubt on the elections before they even happen to try to explain away their unpopularity. People are tired of it. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Trump and other Republicans are already casting doubt on midterm results | CNN Politics

• The MAGA crowd feels disgust towards the elections. They refuse to believe the results. (Arman) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

MAGA Internet in Meltdown After Midterm Election Results

• I hear “DeSantis shenanigans.” Not sure what that means. Maybe cheating? (deetoo) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Ron DeSantis wins Florida governor election in 2022 midterms

• Election day is electric. Tensions are high. Mischief afoot in Georgia. (Dannyboy) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Cobb County: Georgia county extends deadline for roughly 1,000 voters who didn't receive absentee ballots after 'human error' | CNN Politics

• Russian tanks are retreating, moving backwards towards Russia. Ukrainian tanks are aggressively advancing on them. (Seaholly) Predicted 9/1/22 for November 2022

Retreating Russian troops are arming Ukraine with modern T-90 tanks as Putin's army digs 60-year-old armor out of storage, Ukraine's military says

Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

• Stacey Abrams wins Georgia. Abrams feels strong like an oak tree.  (Lovendures) (Predicted 9-2022 for November 2022)

When I saw a vision on RTFN of  Stacy Abrams on election night, I predicted her to win based mostly on how I perceived  her energy and spirit and the room  on election night. Cheering, pride and strength.   I thought I was seeing her acceptance speech.  It was her concession speech.

I have linked the speech below.  She IS an oak tree and this was no normal concession speech. I was wrong about her results but man, she is incredible and I will forever think of her as a mighty oak.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/stacey-abrams-concession-speech/85-e5c847b3-0c2f-4f59-aa67-709d70af904d

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Averylegacy and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@lovendures  We fought so hard to have her elected Her vision and intent is at the heart of what we believe we must come together to create a better life for all of us Georgians. We are bent... not broken and our eyes remain clear. We will get there ... cause we will keep running a hell of a race. I fully believe Raphael Warnock will be re-elected come Dec. 6th. I believe that it will be a Blue House and Senate... a very narrow margin to be sure.. but Blue ... and I think that in our future ...We Georgians do have a Blue governor.  " you may say I'm a dreamer... but I'm not the only one " 🎶🎼🎵🎤

Kateinpdx, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@journeywithme2    I donate via ActBlue. I stopped my donations to candidates whose races are settled, and redirected my contribution to Warnock.  He's gonna need a lot of $$ during the next few weeks to get his message across.  I encourage anyone who has the means to also contribute. Anything helps, and ActBlue makes it easy.

FEBbby23, lenor, PamP and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 24 / 68
Share: