Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Often we make predictions outside of the Read the Future nights that I forget to log in here when they come true.  After this week's mass shootings, I remembered one I made in 2015 on the L.A. radio show Coast to Coast A.M. with George Noory.  

Towards the end of my two hours on that show, they had people call in to have me pull Tarot cards for them or speak about predictions.  One person called in specifically to ask me about ISIS and whether we could expect more ISIS attacks in America.  It was a time in America when ISIS beheadings dominated the news and hawkish politicians and FOX hyped the threat to America. 

I replied to the caller that I did not feel we needed to be at all afraid of ISIS in this country, that I did not feel there would be a rise in ISIS attacks on U.S. soil. 

To my surprise, the radio host, George Noory, jumped in to this Q&A, which was supposed to be just questions for me alone to answer.  He said he had to disagree with me. I was startled that he jumped in, but it was, after all, his show, and he has many psychics on, so perhaps my predictions went against what psychics were predicting or his own opinions. It was my first radio show, so I was a little intimidated, and they claimed to have three million listeners.  He was both imposing and the show's host, and a talented radio personality. But I intuitively knew he was wrong about the ISIS threat and I held my ground. 

I said something to the effect that I am more concerned about domestic shootings that arise from the lack of gun control than I am about the threat of ISIS.  Interesting that the caller was  relieved.  Our populace has been conditioned to be terrified of ISIS but not the domestic violence we were already experiencing and that I saw increasing if we didn't pass gun control. 

Lovendures, Sagetarotpisces, Unk p and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ellie

Your Japan earthquake prediction was amazing.  You made it on July 5 for some time in July, and it happened August 4.  You've had a pretty good run of hits, Ellie.  Thanks for participating and for spotting the hit.  Very impressive along with the other hits you've had in just the first month:

July 15 —I saw something like a big storm or something water related in India or Indonesia. Could also be a tsunami. (Ellie) Predicted July 5 for July 2019.While the monsoons started four weeks ago, the news is just now (last few days) filling up with stories of death and devastation. The issue is how erratic the monsoons have become – a feature of climate

July 14 —Women’s Fifa team dressed in White cheering, US wins. (Ellie) Predicted July 5, 2019  for July 2019.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@ellie)
Eminent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for having Read the Future night ? . I wouldn't even know how to meditate or how visions/predictions are supposed to come across.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ellie

You are one of those people who just picked it up quickly.  Everyone eventually picks it up,  but it works well for some people right off the bat. Also the timeline method is just one way of testing our intuition. I'd like at some point to focus on other ways. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@duncan)
Estimable Member Registered

Sadly this looks like a hit for August 2019:

U.S. – People

• Growing anxiety, people asking, “when will it end?” A groundswell of rebellion and outrage. (Clarissa)

Latest Shootings Stir Celebrity and 2020 Candidates’ Outrage: ‘WTF Is Wrong With Us?’

https://www.thewrap.com/shootings-celebrity-outrage-2020-candidates-el-pass-dayton/

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@duncan

Thank you for the hit. I had already posted it but your link is a better article than I had. 

lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, you had this prediction in 2017: Texas, Texas, Texas.  It came to fruition in many ways, including with the hurricane, but there have been 3 mass shootings in Texas since this prediction. Here's a timeline from the L.A. times on the number of mass shootings in the US since 2015, and it includes 3 in Texas.  Texas, Texas, Texas.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-08-03/united-states-mass-shootings

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lynn

The uptick in mass shootings fit the Texas Texas Texas vision, as do the internment camps and cages at the Texas Border.  

I’d like to explain more about that Texas Texas Texas vision.  It came to me in July  2016 and remains vivid and is the creepiest most bizarre vision I’ve ever had.  

And it came right after another strange vision. 

We were doing a read the Future night four months before the 2016 election  

In that reading as we began focusing on February 2017 when the new administration took over, I first saw the air vibrating, like waves of consciousness vibrating. I could not get a vision other than vibrating waves. 

I knew it meant that our world was going to shift in ways I could not imagine—a new normal that was not imaginable. 

I urged spirit to show me what this new normal would be and I heard a crowd of voices chanting Texas, Texas, Texas in a monotonic tone. I strained to hear more but only heard the chanting.

The voices were of white males, but not macho, they were trance-like, and they were far away but marching  towards us, angels telling me something by mimicking.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

August 8--I see large red flags or cloth waving across US. The flag or cloth moves in the air up and down. It tells me that we are all connected. I also see the color blue.  People in the world want peace. (Michelle) Predicted June 6, 2019 for July 2019. Red Flag Gun Control Bills Pick up Momentum with GOP in Congress.  But Democrats warn that red flag law would not be enough.

red flag law is a gun violence prevention law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves.  They are getting GOP attention right now as a way to prevent gun violence without putting a dent in gun industry profits, however many conservative oppose red flag laws.

BlueBelle, Sagetarotpisces, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another hit: August 6 -- Kavanaugh will be investigated. (Bin) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020.   The House Democrats have today asked for millions of Hidden Documents about Kavanaugh During the Bush years. 

Lawrence, Lilinoe, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

Lawrence, Lilinoe, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lenor, thank you.  It's really happening.  

Lawrence, Lovendures, Lawrence and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

If there is an Impeachment procedure happening, I feel it will be in August. (Bright Opal) Also predicted June 6th for August 2019.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

• The blue dress is back, but it is pink. (Karen)-  When I read this I immediately thought of Monica Lewinsky and her blue dress. I do know that she is now going to help produce a show on the Clinton impeachment.  June 6th - US-People
  • www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/what-is-monica-lewinsky-doing-now.html/
  • Note the color of the dress the actress is wearing who will play monica in the show

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Thank-you for finding both of these! 

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

An update on this prediction.  Walmart has decided to be very brave and pull...( wait for it)...violent video games from their shelves.  Looks like they took the Republican/ NRA  talking points  and turned them into an action.  I don't know about you but I feel much safer now.  

Of course I do not support violent video games.  Getting rid of both guns and violent video games would have been nice.

Posted by: @lovendures

Walmart will have to rethink its business (Muriel) Predicted June 2019 for the year      I believe Walmart will be having some serious discussions in the next few weeks/days about store safety and gun sales.  This hasn't happened yet but I didn't want to forget about it.  They are going to need some major "positive" spin.  This may even effect how Black Friday is handled.  They are going to need to reassure their customers (and employees) that it is safe to shop there.  They are going to be targets for gun control advocates.  They will be specifically mentioned in debates now.  Yes, they are going to need to do some major brain storming.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures

Thanks for the update.  I had already posted that prediction because of what you wrote earlier which was in and of itself a prediction—that walmart would be rethinking its business plan or else become the poster child store for mass shooting venues. Frankly I don’t think they are going to undo the stain and the fact that they are

still selling guns says it all. 

BlueBelle, Lovendures, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Hit # 2 for -Lions in the news (Andrew) Predicted 1/26/19- for Aug. 2019.

A lioness at a German zoo ate her newborn cubs.  Sigh. 

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/lioness-eats-her-two-newborn-cubs-at-leipzig-zoo/news-story/a5a6dbdab2e93aff036b5394631c302e

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This was a prediction for June/July this year from the June read the future event:

I think the following counts as a hit. There have been multiple examples of people now demanding action and I have listed a couple of examples from the press below.

• Following a tragedy, many people are waking up about gun safety and common-sense laws. People are no longer interested in hearing politicians’ thoughts and prayers, only action. (Molly)

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/456791-gop-lawmakers-town-hall-erupts-in-shouting-over-mass-shootings-trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/05/do-something-dewine-dayton-ohio-mass-shooting-vigil/

(@lenor)

Page 15 / 92
Share: