Notifications
Clear all

Request or give healing or emotional support

(@sophia)
Eminent Member Contributor

My sincere thanks to all you sensitives sharing your gifts and giving a sense of hope to the world. I've been coming on almost daily since I found this forum during the beginning of the pandemic, but only commented once or twice before. I live in Finland, so my concern is our situation with the border next to Russia. Lately both national and international dignitaries have visited the border and uttered concern regarding what Putin might do next. I see no specific mentions about our situation in your predictions and I don't see that people here are panicking, but I would still appreciate it so very much if you could keep us in your love and light.

Saga, 2ndfdl, Baba and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 pafc
(@pat-czap)
Honorable Member Registered

@ghandigirl Wow, that is the best!  I am so happy for you.❤

ghandigirl, 2ndfdl, deetoo and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ghandigirl   Oh, that is wonderful.  I know you have waited a long time.

ghandigirl, 2ndfdl, deetoo and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@dannyboy  Keeping you and Kevin in my prayers; and will continue to send Reiki. ❤️

2ndfdl, deetoo, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@sophia 

We can absolutely send love and light to Finland.  I am sure this war has been unsettling to your country. Im sorry the U.S. took so long to fund Ukraine again.  Such a horrible thing for Ukraine and all neighbor countries to Russia.  I don't believe anyone has seen anything negative for Finland but if I discover something I will post it.  

Sophia, Tesseract, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@ghandigirl

What a difference even 1 year can make.  Patience has some beautiful rewards!

ghandigirl, 2ndfdl, Tesseract and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Tomorrow morning at 7:30 Kevin goes back in for them to complete the surgery.  Fingers crossed this does the trick.  My wife is on her way to visit him in the icu right now.

ghandigirl, Saga, lowtide and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@dannyboy, all will be well. This was just a hiccup. We'll all keep him (and you) in our prayers, send light, love & angels. Hope you're getting the sleep you need.

pafc, Tara Prete, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)

@ghandigirl, so happy for you. 

ghandigirl, Tara Prete, Baba and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@sophia 

I had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful country and was deeply impressed by your countrymen/women. While there, our group was treated to lecture on the history of the Finnish-Russian relationship and boy oh boy, can see why you would worry.

More gut than intuition makes me think that Putin will be removed from office without crossing your borders in advance. Has your relatively new NATO membership offered some sense of protection? I will keep my ears and antennae open. In the meantime, perhaps you can create a visual image of Finland being large and safe and Russia as distracted and focusing energy elsewhere or whatever visualization seems right to you. We all can send bolstering energy.

Sophia, Tesseract, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy we are all planning to send Kevin good healing energy for his surgery.   Rest and heal, sweet friend. And we sent him mucho healing  tonight during the circle of Light.  Send healing to you too. 

Lauren, raincloud, lowtide and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@ghandigirl, I am overjoyed to hear your good news!  What a blessing.  Thank you for sharing with us.

ghandigirl, Lauren, raincloud and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@dannyboy, Kevin will be in my special prayers for tomorrow's surgery.  Lots of divine help will be in the OR tomorrow.  Sending you both healing light and peace of mind.    

Lauren, CC21, Saga and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy

During Circle I saw lovely golden thread superimposed over actual stitches as Kevin's surgery commences tomorrow. His medical folk (in my visual) were all garbed in a deep St Patrick's green --probably because green is my healing color and you are dannyboy! 🙂  I think the medical folk will experience something special as well. 

Jeanne led a wonderful Loving Kindness meditation that built in power as she said your names. Know that you, Kevin, and your families are enfolded in love and healing throughout the Forum (which is) within the Circle of Light. 

Namaste ❤️ 

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sophia)
Eminent Member Contributor

@raincloud 

Thank you, very much appreciated! And to answer your question: Yes, the NATO membership has provided a sense of safety. It was taken surprisingly well by most, considering how a majority of us have always felt it necessary to cooperate with Russia as a neighboring country. Seems Putin was relying too much on that, too, to his disadvantage.

Vesta, Lauren, raincloud and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@dannyboy 

How has your day been? How is Kevin? Thinking of you both.

Vesta and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

they were able to complete Kevin’s surgery today and seal him back up at last.  It seems crazy to me someone can be open in a special room for four days.

i had the “movement” I needed to have today and I believe we will come home tomorrow.

thank you everyone!

matildagirl, Carolyn Hughes, Tara Prete and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@dannyboy Thank you for this good news.  I woke up thinking about Kevin and sent him healing during his procedure.  We all appreciate your sharing updates and we are wishing you well.  May angels watch over you and Kevin tonight.

Freya, deetoo, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)

@dannyboy, slow & steady wins the race! Good (but not unexpected) new about Kevin. The improvement that will be seen in him will be exponential. I know many of us were praying, or sending healing, light & angels this morning (& continue).

@sophia, I'm glad that joining NATO has brought a sense of peace. 

lowtide, deetoo, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@dannyboy So glad to see this update! Have been thinking of Kevin today. May you both continue recovering well! Safe travels home when you are released.

deetoo and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 8 / 11
Share: