Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

I think flying dreams signify a higher level of consciousness. The other people going about their business aren't at the same level yet and may not acknowledge your presence.

deetoo, Coyote, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

I have had flying dreams since I was a child. In my dreams, it is always night time and I’m soaring above a quiet, sleeping city. I have never felt such freedom as in these dreams.

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, Luminous and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

This is not my dream, but my mother's. She rarely shares her dreams but tells me this one this morning:

We were both in Israel. We are in a place that only women can go to and you were with me there speaking to these women, and they had taken off their head coverings to speak to us both. It was a real honour to be there, because these women had not taken these coverings off for anyone previously, especially in front of a man and that is why I said to you it was a real honour. We were both helping them in some way.

deetoo, Vesta, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

I had another house dream last night.   In the dream, my husband and I had purchased a huge old fixer-upper.  It had four stories. People were visiting the house, like an open-house party or perhaps a housewarming.  Some expressed concern at the amount of work I was in for.   I replied that I'd already done two fixer-uppers so I figured I could handle it.  And I said that it was at least in better cosmetic shape than my previous house.  (In waking life, I have done only one larger fixer-upper--- which I currently live in. And in the dream we were moving out of it into the "new" house. And my current house did have cosmetic issues that made it seem to be in worse shape than it was.)  

I went up on the fourth floor.  I hadn't seen much of it previously because the former owners would not allow anyone up there for long.  I thought to myself  as I entered the fourth floor that maybe it had been a bad idea-- not really thoroughly checking out every aspect of the house before buying it.  Nevertheless, the fourth floor was full of antique furniture and I was excited, anticipating examining it all and looking in the drawers for interesting things.   Then I saw a small door into another stairway that went even higher than the fourth floor.  The staircase went up maybe 8 feet inside a 30 to 40 foot spire.  At the top of the stairs there was a boarded-up door.  I thought "what if there is a dead body in there, I really should have checked this place out better".  Then I put that thought aside as looked up at the inside of the spire rising above me and wondered how anyone ever managed to maintain it. And hoped it was structurally sound.   

There was also some reference to the fourth floor being done up as a "haunted house" in the past for Halloween.  I said I had been there on Halloween, and though most people were afraid to go in, I hadn't been. 

Also there was a kitchen (sometimes two) on every floor, but some of the kitchens were only plumbed with cold water so we were trying to figure out the best way to deal with that. (The appliances were very old and very cool.)

Anyone want to take a crack at interpretation?  I have a few ideas but I'd like to hear others'. 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@ana

This is a highly symbolic dream. Jeanne has mentioned before that women tend to have house dreams, but I'm not sure what that means in this context. @frank has interpreted "building" dreams to signify the chakras. Since there are four stories in the house, perhaps your dream is about ascending to the heart chakra and beyond. And since you lived in two previous fixer-uppers, I keep thinking about the mass migrations already underway due to climate change (and which will continue to grow exponentially). Maybe you are a climate refugee in the dream and you move into the house with four stories in order to be safe from rising waters. Rising water can be metaphorical; your dream self might want to be safe from the emotional waters of societal change. The residual spookiness on the fourth floor could be collective fear of the unknown, but you are a true pioneer and aren't flustered by new discoveries.

Luminous, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote Yes, thanks for referencing that.  Basically, my theory comes from the fact that the body (both physical and subtle) is like a house for your soul.  Thus, each level in the house can be assumed to coincide with a different chakra (subtle bodies).  When you dream of your home and, particularly, a specific floor of that house, it is telling you something about that chakra and your current focus for spiritual development. 

@ana,  I think the dream is indicating that you are beginning to explore a heart centered existence.  The antiques present on the 4th floor may indicate that you were much more heart centered long ago at one point in your life, (maybe childhood) but then drifted away to focus on more earthly needs (lower chakras) as you grew up. The "haunted house" and the door to the stairwell implies that the heart chakra is the gateway for you to start exploring the higher realms of spirituality.  Finally, I think the lack on hot water on certain floors is telling you that those chakras are somehow imbalanced and could use an influx of energy to get them going again. ❤️ 

Luminous, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@frank @coyote

Thanks for the input.   It had also occurred to me that the fourth floor might represent the heart chakra, particularly since @coyote had referenced the heart chakra in another thread, saying that 2023 could be the year of the heart chakra, as 2020 was the year of the root chakra.  So the idea of the heart chakra had recently been in conscious mind before I had the dream.  The antiques--  they may or may not represent childhood, unless it was very early childhood.  (I had/have a very critical mother and learned to toughen up early.) It could just be because I like antiques and "junk" ; so maybe I am seeing exploring the heart chakra as interesting ?  I think you are right @coyote about the residual spookiness being fear of the unknown.  And @frank about the boarded up door to other levels being the entry way to  higher realms, and about the water situation possibly representing imbalance.  I didn't have any theories about that at all.    Anyhow it was an interesting dream! Thanks again.

Luminous, Jeanne Mayell, Frank and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I had a really strange dream this morning that I woke up to. It was strange enough that I decided to write it down before I could forget it:

I was driving with someone I didn’t know in a convertible and we were on our way to a motel to try to rescue a cat. I asked if she was cold as the air was cool. When we arrived, we noticed that there was a lot of activity there and that police were monitoring what was going on in some of the rooms. You could tell which rooms were being monitored by the wires under the doors leading into the hallway. A policeman cautioned us to be careful as we moved down the hallway. Just as we arrived at the room where we thought the cat was (the door was open only to that room), Ted Cruz ran past us and out the main door and tripped. He was then swarmed by a pack of rats. The manager of the motel told us that his son had turned him in and that she thought that the cat we were looking for was still nearby. Then she said, “There are a lot more of those here than you would think.” I woke up before I could find out if she was referring to rats or cats (or the one swarmed by the rats).

As I am trying to untangle the meanings in it, I suspect it has to do with the government looking/monitoring for wrong doing, possibly people in Cruz’s own circle ultimately turning on him for some reason…?

I am open to any other ideas that any of you may have. 

Luminous, FEBbby23, Jess and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Baba, love your dream. What pops up for me:

I was driving with someone I didn’t know in a convertible and we were on our way to a motel to try to rescue a cat.

A spirit guide is with you (the person you didn't know). Sounds like your guide is a female energy. The convertible is your open first chakra, open to the Collective conscience and the Universe.

we were on our way to a motel to try to rescue a cat.

I wonder if this is about nefarious activities in motels or other locations where detained migrants, possible children, are being held. So far as I know there have been no news stories of trafficking migrants but plenty of rumors.

You could tell which rooms were being monitored by the wires

I agree that it sounds like under Biden there has been an uptick in FBI monitoring for trafficking and now it sounds like Ted Cruz may be involved in this illegal activity.

Ted Cruz ran past us and out the main door and tripped. He was then swarmed by a pack of rats.

"out the main door" sounds like he is involved at a high level.  The rats could be all of those involved in the illegal activities and the Cruz followers.  There are always sycophants who hope to make a buck or get up in the political world by associating with high profile politicians. 

The manager of the motel told us that his son had turned him in and that she thought that the cat we were looking for was still nearby. Then she said, “There are a lot more of those here than you would think.” I woke up before I could find out if she was referring to rats or cats (or the one swarmed by the rats).

When I get an ambiguous message with two meanings, the truth almost always turns out to be both meanings. There are a lot more rats (lower level perpetrators) and there are a lot more cats (abused victims).

Takeaway: @baba, I've noticed that your visions often seem to happen within a month or two of a breaking news story.  So I am looking forward to hearing about Ted Cruz!

Also, your vision tells us that the there is hidden abuse happening in private, non government structures, like motels, as opposed to Homeland security facilities.

Luminous, tybin, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@jeanne-mayell Thanks for your analysis! You made a lot of good points and they make sense to me. It is sometimes hard to untangle one’s own dreams. You get a hint of what is going on but extra eyes help to make sense of it. I too will be watching what comes to light in the next few months. 

Luminous, FEBbby23, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba, You are the best judge of what your dreams mean.  So if any of it sounds off, perhaps it will jog your memory of what happened during the dream and how you felt about it.

Luminous, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@baba

@jeanne-mayell

What an interesting dream Baba and I am sure it is packed with information.  I love what Jeanne has written in her analysis.  It was interesting that Cruz tripped.  Sounds like he is creating his own fall.  I don't believe Cruz has a son so I would think it is someone he is very close to,  a son-like person who ratted him out.  

I am wondering is the cat is referring to a "fat cat" that has been getting money dishonorably.  If Cruz is a "fat cat" and there are more around, they then would need some resuming wouldn't they? A fat cat which has rated out another fat cat and needs some prison time reduction for being an informant.

This is going to be fun.

Luminous, lenor, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@baba

Wow, that was an interesting dream.  The first thing that came to my mind was the 1/6 Insurrection and that Cruz had been one of the senators and congresspeople who rallied the insurgents beforehand and egged them on.  The FBI must have information on communications between some Republicans in Congress and some of the organized insurrectionists: the Proud Boys, the militia groups, etc.  If this dream refers to Cruz being implicated in coordinating with insurrectionists and those other rats could refer to the other Congress people who also colluded on January 6.   It seems like we are waiting a long time for the FBI to complete their investigations of the insurrection, but surely some news will break soon.  

This could be just one of several viable interpretations and I don't have a read on the cats.  

Luminous, lenor, tybin and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba, @lovendures and @Kristin, This is so much fun!  I thought it was the son of the motel owner who ratted on Cruz.  Baba?  I thought of the cat as vulnerable, not a fat cat, because he needed to be rescued. Baba, any thoughts? 

BlueBelle, lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

In the dream, the hotel manager told me that Cruz was “ratted out” by his own son (which struck me as strange as he doesn’t have a son that I am aware of). And the cat was in need of rescuing which was why I was at the motel in the first place. Interestingly though, I never actually saw the cat in the dream.

Luminous, lenor, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba could Matt Gaetz be "the son"? 

Lovendures, Luminous, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

It is possible. I got the sense that it is someone close to him that betrays him to save their own skin.

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@baba, when I read your dream I immediately saw Lewis Carroll's Cheshire cat with that mischievous grin.  I find it interesting that you never really see the cat in your dream.  The Cheshire cat is known to disappear and reappear, often distorting reality around him.  That's what I keep seeing when I think of the cat.  I did an online search and was immediately led to the following quote:  

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.  I’m mad.  You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

Not entirely sure the meaning of that being connected at all to your dream -- maybe, nothing is as it appears to be?

BlueBelle, Luminous, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@deetoo That is entirely possible. For a dream that started with a supposed cat rescue, it ended up having very little to do with cats!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo. I love that quote.  Food for thought.

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 42 / 63
Share: