Two warships on the...

Notifications
Clear all

Two warships on their way to the Taiwan Strait - Let's change that!

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello,

I been working on  this post for the last couple of weeks.  I've been a little shy posting it, because I come across very strongly and bossy.  In view of what I've heard on the news, I thought maybe I should?   But if you feel it should be deleted/changed, please let me know and I will do it, no hard feelings.

I've been trying to be positive in my posts as much as possible.  But we can't ignore what's happening either.  I've  just heard on CNN that two warships were heading to the Taiwan Strait.   I also learned Trump wants to pull out of the Nuclear Treaty with Russia.  

During the September 17th session of Reading the Positive Future.  I saw that would happen sometime in 2019, but could it be happening earlier?  Here it is:   

-There will be some kind of war because of Trump:  I never said "a war" just "some kind of war".   

-I've been seeing warships in the Asian area for a while now, and a navy/marines armada is going there against its will.   The armada would be weak.  Two warships, that is a very tiny armada.

-"China, Russia, North Korea and India uniting against Trump… or with Trump?":   Coud it be they are uniting to stop Trump from doing something stupid like start a war with China?

During the same September 17th session, I kept hearing: "Fight! Fight! Fight!".  That was through out the whole session to the point it annoyed me!   It got in the way of my meditation! "Fight! Fight! Fight!"  Ggrrr!  

The way to "Fight! Fight! Fight!" is by being positive!   I can't tell you what to do, what to feel, what to think and what to say.  Who am I to do that!  But here are some suggestions to help world leaders and members of congress to open their heart and minds to wisdom and peace:

• Now is time to pray and meditate more than ever
  • Now is time to send light more than ever
  • Now is time to send our angels on the very important mission to turn things around
  • And please! Please! Please!  Vote!

Try to avoid the gloom and doom feelings and thinking

Try as much as possible to see a positive future

And it will happen!

Remember: Our visions are just what we "see" might happen, the way things were at the moment of our reading.  But our gifts are tools to change things that are within our power. 

We can change the future in our own way!

Together we can move mountains!!!

?    ?    ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ?   ? 

BlueBelle, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you, Bright Opal. You handled it well.

We were at a similar place a few months ago when Maria picked up "war-like" vibes. When I looked up the country and area of targeting, I was given a huge headline that indicated the worst was in position.

Most of the day, I thought my location was going to be part of the negative zone. I had to choose, alert everyone and run? No way to run fast enough, far enough.

Be positive and spread joy and love and be at peace? Yes. And I did until it was noticed that my checking link for the threat another had picked up was over a year old.

We both picked up something that might have but never happened. Feeling the premonition created an alert, the alert triggered fear, fear alerts us to choices..fight or flight.  Fight is inside of us as well as in our external world.

It taught me (or better yet reminded me) that time and space are fluid as is fate.

And just exactly as you have so beautifully expressed, I knew that I needed to be the light, spread the light and only feel the light. I changed my view of reality that day. And I wasn't afraid. I didn't need more. I realized that how I reacted was just as important as the world around me reacted. We are that connected.

I knew that was war maneuvers are always being practiced, always happening somewhere. If we pick them up in any form we have choices pretty much every day of our lives.

So, today, I will be and do the same.
I will be light, push back fear and the dark each time it claws it's way into my awareness.

I will send love, light..en-lighten-ment to all involved and I will love them so they feel more love than hate, more love than anger, more love than greed and the need for power.

It is happening in many places today, at our own U.S. southern border, on one or more if our coasts,  at our border abd other countries borders, perhaps even aimed at major cities just in case (as it might very well always be) all over the world.

May it be a passing energy of possibility (maybe even if it is a probability for that day) but it doesn't need to happen.

"Fight, fight, fight " means we "Push back the dark with the light".

(((Push)))

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, villager and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you Michele. I like the "push back the dark with the light".  It's softer yet stronger against the darkness.  So I'll keep on pushing with the light!

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bright Opal, I love your way of expressing yourself, and all that you do here. Thank you for posting. We need all kinds of energy here. I keep hearing since the Kavanaugh confirming your first advice from some angel you channeled which said, "Fight!  Fight!  Fight!"  I hear this throughout my day.  I know the progressives in my town are doing that. I hope others are too.  I don't take it to mean anything physical or even psychically violent. I take it to mean stand up for your rights, change things, go the whole way to get out the vote, demand justice, and if nothing else, donate to progressive candidates so we can have some return to normalcy. 

I love how it also means to be positive.  Bluebelle said to me that optimism  is a decision.  Joanna Macy said to me that hope is something you DO. I keep that in my mind too.  

Michele, the very thought of you makes me smile, and as you know, sometimes it makes me cry with tears of hope. 

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Sophie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi Bright Opal,

Thank you for posting this.

I believe that an American Naval warship somewhere in the South China Sea may be targeted by the Chinese and potentially sunk. 

If this timeline does coalesce (rather than slipping parallel to us), and if it happens prior to Nov. 6, I sense that the Trump Administration will use it to incite fear of war in order to encourage greater voter turnout among the GOP (just as they're doing with the so-called caravan of immigrants). But I don't personally see any such war advancing, nor any real intention to commit to a war against the Chinese on the part of Trump. 

It's vital that we become containers of light and love so that we can hold the vibration of healing in times of suffering, but I believe we must all learn to process our fear of darkness without bypassing or rejecting or disowning it—without turning away. We're all One in the end, which means that humanity's most terrible darkness belongs to all of us, just as its beauty and goodness does. If we choose to live only in darkness, we handicap the soul. But if we choose only to look into the light, we blind our ability to understand.  

❤️

CDeanne, BlueBelle, Sophie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

What an amazing stream of positive posts...all of you just lift my heart.  The seers on this site were born for this time and place.  There is purpose in what we share and how we respond to the events of this turbulent time.  You inspire me to be positive, to be encouraging and to look to a brighter, more peaceful future.  

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

Bright Opal, I love your way of expressing yourself, and all that you do here. Thank you for posting. We need all kinds of energy here. I keep hearing since the Kavanaugh confirming your first advice from some angel you channeled which said, "Fight!  Fight!  Fight!"  I hear this throughout my day.  I know the progressives in my town are doing that. I hope others are too.  I don't take it to mean anything physical or even psychically violent. I take it to mean stand up for your rights, change things, go the whole way to get out the vote, demand justice, and if nothing else, donate to progressive candidates so we can have some return to normalcy. 

I love how it also means to be positive.  Bluebelle said to me that optimism  is a decision.  Joanna Macy said to me that hope is something you DO. I keep that in my mind too.  

Michele, the very thought of you makes me smile, and as you know, sometimes it makes me cry with tears of hope. 

Similar to what Jeanne said on another thread about the rising feminine: STOP apologizing for your strength!!!!! STOP starting statements with "I'm sorry" !!! Be Emma Gonzalez up on the car calling B.S.!!

Not just for Bright Opal - for ALL of us, we ALL need to work on this. Sorry not sorry for digressing! ;-)

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: