Amber Alert in Wisc...

Notifications
Clear all

Amber Alert in Wisconsin

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, 

This morning as I was listening to the news, I heard about the Amber Alert in Wisconsin for a 13 year-old girl.  As usual, When I hear things like that or see an accident, I always send a prayer.  Since I was not driving, I spent more time and concentration on my prayer.  That is when I saw the young lady in the woods, she was alone, crying.  The forests was dense, I had a feeling she was close to her home but she was lost.  I called the tip line (never done that before), they listened to me and took my information.  I think they took me seriously, asking pertinent questions.

Jeanne saw the young lady with a man behind her with his hand over her mouth but could not see more.  Is anyone else "seeing" or feeling something about her?  Sometimes when we send light and/or pray, we can move mountains!

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I heard about this yesterday and got an image of woods then also.  I have since seen a photo of the house and it is surrounded by woods.  I hope she is found and safely brought back home.  What a very sad story.

ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

Its not that far from me. I got the alert on my phone. When she is found Im sure it will be on local news so Ill update when I see/hear something 

ReplyQuote
Share: