Notifications
Clear all

The Covid-19 Pandemic (When posting new information, please cite sources)

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@michele-b, Oh gosh ... what a mess.  I'm going to be meditating daily for all of those affected, and will include him in my prayers.

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, Laynara and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@michele-b

Astonishing what we can accomplish when we work together sharing a united vision and goal. Let's hope the Solidarity Trial and/or the Johns Hopkins Plasma Trial produces an effective antidote and soon! 

I have been reading this site quietly for months now and it has given me such strength and solace in these turbulent times.  So thank you all so much for your insights and your gifts. 

lenor, Lilinoe, polarberry and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @isabelle

@michele-b

Astonishing what we can accomplish when we work together sharing a united vision and goal. Let's hope the Solidarity Trial and/or the Johns Hopkins Plasma Trial produces an effective antidote and soon! 

I have been reading this site quietly for months now and it has given me such strength and solace in these turbulent times.  So thank you all so much for your insights and your gifts. 

Nothing nicer and more treasured for any of us to hear than this. So very, very glad you joined us!!!

???

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, polarberry and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Oh my goodness yes! Back when i used my entire name.  Hahahaha!

We were so much smaller and not as challenging to read all new posts in one little sitting and really go in depth nothing much about news or as much politics. 

Predictions every month and all about changes we were preparing for in our brave new world of simplicity, unity,  and finding ways to grow our own gardens and plant lots of trees.

So much fun topics then! Aliens, past lives, spiritually and connections to earth animals.

Posted by: @polarberry

Do NOT doubt Jeanne's visions!! lol

I was chuckling to myself yesterday because I was thinking back to when I first found this site, and read all the predictions about people turning more toward local government, becoming self-sufficient, kinder, more caring toward the earth-and I wanted to believe it but just didn't see how it could happen.

Now it's happening. And the lying, corrupt party in power crumbling and fading away-I think (hope!) we're on the brink of that. So much truth in the saying that it's always darkest right before the dawn. 

lenor, Laynara, Coyote and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I’m taking a few days off, sipping a healing broth concoction, and just finished watching the the funniest 1950’s Gene Audrey singing western. I am light hearted enough at the moment that I can read about Trump and his latest behavior when I see a headline, The Coronavirus shows trump a sociopath.  

We all knew he is a toddler Set against the backdrop of this national crisis, however, it is like the Three Stooges in the White House. Only without heart.  

His reply to an NBC reporter’s simple question reveals he just can’t step up at all.   The question, “Mr President, What do you want to say to all the people who are scared? 

It was an opportunity to say something comforting.  You know, like “I understand how hard this is. We are doing all we can for you”. Or “We will get through this together.”  His answer was, “I think you are a bad reporter.” 

It is the first time I knew he was truly unraveling.  Not that he is falling apart. He’s the same.  But with the country’s health care system about to collapse under a tsunami of need, he simply is showing who he is and who he is not.  He is not a leader.  His image  is collapsing. Only his hardcore supporters could possibly hang in there with him. 

He doesn’t need to be exposed by some tax or sex scandal.  He successfully squashed Muller, The AG, his critics and all the women he abused, the people he defrauded, all the way to the Supreme Court.  He is simply exposing himself—his Self. 

Stillnessnmind, lenor, herondreams and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Thank you to everyone else here too, for your humor and wisdom and predictions of better things to come. This website (thank you Jeanne!) is a happy respite during a trying time.

Isabelle, Jeanne Mayell, Anita and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Here is a timeline of Covid-19 thru Friday, March19th. 

It is amazing to look at  the timing of things we know, this is just amazing.  I remember making posts about so many of these milestones.  What isn't included is the whistleblower first warned of a problem.

As of the writing of the post, Over 33,000 people in the US have tested positive (many states are barely testing) and there have been over 400 US deaths.  335,972 have tested positive and 14,623 have died worldwide.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-pandemic-timeline-history-major-events-2020-3

lenor, Lilinoe, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Everything that is happening now fits so many of our visions from when Jeanne first started this forum until spirit guided so many of us, like myself, had never looked up the term "psychic predictions" in our lives to type that it when a tiny voice whispered in our psyche to be brave starting now.

Others are being creative and going into full on manufacturing mode of essential (but viablely possible mode) and making and doing on our own, in our personal communities. 

This is how i have always lived, was taught by my Alaskan pioneer family to do and make and be. So I loved this and what many, many others are doing.

‘Going full-on MacGyver’ – U of M doctor creates makeshift ventilators to battle COVID-19 |

MINNEAPOLIS — A red toolbox, a block of wood, and spare machine parts. It’s not exactly the hi-tech machinery you envision a medical ventilator to be.

“The first version was full-on MacGyver,” Dr. Stephen Richardson said while laughing.

Richardson is a cardiac anesthesiologist at the University of Minnesota. 

He and other medical professionals have been bracing for the grim reality that there are not enough lifesaving ventilators to go around for the expected onslaught of coronavirus cases.

kare11.com
https://www.kare11.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/going-full-on-macgyver-u-of-m-doctor-creates-makeshift-ventilators-to-battle-covid-19/89-ecf8ced9-fd76-478b-ad6e-ae3aeab50b4a

polarberry, Lovendures, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Senator Rand Paul has Covid-19. The GOP is trying to make it look like the dems are just blocking the package but the dems are trying to make it better for all of us, not for corporations etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/22/us/politics/coronavirus-economic-rescue-plan.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_200323&campaign_id=2&instance_id=16982&segment_id=22588&user_id=05a05d28b9044d7cf954b32e3f559ba1&regi_id=334306350323

seaturtle26, LalaBella, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@triciact, and Rand Paul did not choose to self-quarantine while awaiting the test results.  Instead he went to the gym, dined and met with senators.  Unconscionable conduct.

seaturtle26, Baba, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@deetoo

that's pretty criminal. Makes you wonder why he wouldn't do that.

lenor, deetoo, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@triciact @deetoo

Remember who Rand Paul is named for - Ayn Rand - a freakin' sociopathic narcissist herself, who believed everyone should only act to serve themselves, no one else.

Not surprised.

lenor, Stillnessnmind, seaturtle26 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@laura-f and @deetoo

Yet listening just now to Gov. Andrew Cuomo talking about the covid-19 update for NY, he mentioned how he's looking at this time of isolation as a way he can spend more time with his 25 yr old daughter Cara. He mentioned how the last thing she wants to do is spend time with her old dad, so he's looking at it like a blessing. Too bad he's not POTUS right now!

lenor, polarberry, SisterMoon and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Superb (projected not predicted) graphics with state by state points of no return based on algorithmic curve projections and graphics comparison of what each state chooses to do: 

https://covidactnow.org/

lenor, TriciaCT, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@laura-f  I hadn't realized Rand Paul was named after Ayan Rand.  Her book about ending government and "self sufficiency"   is the inspiration for the Koch Brothers and their T party movement and the Bible for many of the far Right GOP.  I remember Ronald Reagan saying that if they ended welfare for the poor, then the poor would step up and start contributing.  He was fond of this analogy to the outcome of ending government social welfare, "if a truck is coming down the road, then they will get out of the way."  

But Ayan Rand had advocated self sufficiency for all, essentially no government and the ultra Right are content to have government welfare for the rich and the Congress.

The Koch Brothers are a perfect case in point.  Big advocates of Ayn Rand, but also advocates of government subsidies for themselves.  The fossil fuel industry which has been their biggest holding, gets huge tax breaks for polluting and destroying our planet. 

They don't really believe in Ayan Rand's philosophy of self sufficiency without government , only for everyone else.  But I didn't need to tell you that. 

This hypocrisy is going to be exposed now. 

Lilinoe, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@triciact

He is POTUS right now, along with all our governors who are stepping up and taking the reins.

I think there are some predictions along those lines-Twitler is there physically but no one is paying attention to anything he says.

Lilinoe, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)

Well, Trump is already considering lifting all restrictions on social distancing in his series of Sunday tweets.  Apparently, he is listening to his conservative mouthpieces who feel that it is better to save the economy than people's lives.

My response-How much is your mother's life worth?  Your father?  Sister?  Brother?  Children?  Grandmother?  Grandfather?  Aunt?  Uncle?  Cousin?  Husband?  Wife?  Spouse?  Friends?

Not that this should surprise anyone.  Trump doesn't care about people, and neither do his supporters.  They have already proven, time and time again, that they are willing to sacrifice our values, morals, kindness, laws, the Constitution, bipartisanship, dignity, etc., for the sake of a few judicial positions and a decent economy.

Sadly, I can no longer afford to be kind in the world that Trump has created.  I will continue to isolate myself and protect my family, regardless of what Trump decides.  If Trump supporters want to ignore the doctors and go back to Trump rallies, then they can do so.  It's their lives.

But remember this, Trump supporters.  If you continue to undermine efforts to save lives by putting yourselves at risk and taking medical beds that should be preserved for others, I will not risk my life and the lives of my family to come to your aid.  You have already made it abundantly clear you have sold yourselves for Trump (as is your right).  You have your priorities, and I have mine.  So do not expect me to come to the hospitals/care facilities to execute wills or power of attorney forms at your bedsides.  

If you want to turn Trump rallies into death rallies, you can do so.  But I refuse to make myself a casualty to your stupidity.  If this means I must be unkind in doing so, then that is the price I must pay to protect my loved ones and society by refusing to expose them to a virus that you willingly ignored to your determent.

Am I hoping you get sick?  Of course not!  I don't want anyone to get sick!  But would you ask me to sit with a family member in intensive care because I put myself and them at risk coming to your aid because you decided that the social restrictions were too inconvenient to your lives?  

So the next time you encourage Trump to ignore expert advice because the economy looks bad, remember that you are risking the lives of your loved ones, your neighbors, and the first responders/medical personal who are on the front lines.  And if we get sick, then who is going to take care of you when you need help?  So please attempt to use common sense and regard for your fellow man during this trying time. 

To the members on this site who are practicing the measures to protect others, I applaud you and wish you well.  I realize that many of you are kind, supportive individuals who will help anyone in need.  If I were alone, I would also put myself at risk to help Trump supporters who chose to ignore experts and willing spread this virus around.  But I am not alone.  I have two parents and one sister who have pre-existing conditions.  They are also isolating themselves and doing everything possible to protect themselves against the coronavirus.  I pray that my declaration to protect my family to the detriment of Trump supporters who continuously spout out that the coronavirus is a hoax or should be ignored for the sake of Trump's economic numbers is taken for what it is; a true desire to wake these people up to the risk they are exposing the rest of us to and a genuine love for my family, whom I will protect no matter what.  This may seem cruel and heartless, but I am motivated by love for those I care about.  I hope you all understand that and don't judge me too harshly. 

lenor, Pikake, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@polarberry  I have been trying to rest and I noticed you wrote such a sweet thing, and well, I needed it: you wrote: Do NOT doubt Jeanne's visions!! lol

I have felt like a broken record for all the years that I'd seen this collapse coming and the later healing and shift.  Then I got push back from critics and even from friends who wrote to me that I was too negative and others that I was wrong because it wasn't happening. No, it wasn't exactly happening because it wasn't exactly going to happen full blast until end of 2019 and during 2020.  

I started the online Read the Future nights in 2017 and noticed that the readers who joined with me were much more optimistic than I was about a turnaround happening sooner.  I posted what they saw, but felt odd about it and I felt some pressure too to be more optimistic.   I did not want to squash their enthusiasm that 2020 would end out being a great year.   I want to be sure I say that they weren't wrong, they were definitely not wrong.  They were focusing on the light and I love all of them for that. And the year is not over yet either.  But I felt that something so big was afoot that it would take longer to right our great ship.

I just let it be and just added my own visions to the mix.  But I would post my summary and include some of theirs.

I felt like Cassandra, the priestess of Troy who had the gift but because of Zeus' anger at her, he fixed it so no one would believe her.  I thought of her often throughout these ten years.  

I heard about doomsday psychics' predictions but didn't feel this was doomsday and don't like End of Days way of thinking because is both right wing, too biblical for me and doesn't get where the problem is -- we need to love the earth and it's indigenous people and care about her and them, (so many of the migrants Trump blocks are descended from indigenous people), and know we are her children and listen to the trees. 

I felt sad and bad for predicting negative things. People need hope.  No one wants to imagine going through what we are going through now and will be going through next month.

On a silent retreat in 2013 I awoke with a disturbing dream.  I saw Obama, who I have loved, leading a bunch of people, and in the dream he was drunk on fossil fuels, grinning and toasting. I got it that he was delusional about what was needed and what was coming. I know he cared so much about inequality and love him for that. But I felt leaderless and utterly without parents.

I got involved in town politics and brought my teacher Joanna Macy to my town. I resonate with Joanna and her message.  I even gave her a tarot reading and loved that she wanted it and that I could actually help her.

Only two of my local colleagues were willing to come and see her and afterwards they complained about her. They did not like her view that we were going to go through an unraveling before a Great Turning. She did not have a date in the way that I did, but she nonetheless believed in an unraveling and her entire work is about getting people to turn it around. The year before I had seen her for the first time speaking at Ralph Waldo Emerson's pulpit in Lexington. She fit right there at the pulpit and Emerson would have been proud. 

So I felt some shame and a lot of alienation from my environmental colleagues in town. I couldn't join in with them any more, even though I still love them and respect their work.  

The Forum and this community needed to be born.  You all started the forum, not me.  You started commenting on my predictions and you were commenting so much that you turned the comment section into a forum and someone said, Jeanne, we need a forum!  

I now feel that this community is my home.  You are my tribe. I love you beyond words.  I am so grateful to be with you.  I have friends here that I have never felt so resonate with in my life!  Friends who have saved me. I hope I help you too.

We arrived on this earth before birth like ET in streams of light crossing the night sky. Crashed into a great tropical swamp that was our mothers' wombs.  Grew up in families that didn't get us, although we loved them, and we just wanted to heal all of them. It is the gift and the challenge of the empath. 

And your visions are coming true too. Your visions are healing us.  I post the hits mainly so you who have participated and put yourselves on the line, can see that you really are seeing our world. 

Well, the empath is isolated.  We all have a gift of inner seeing, of seeing this whole world in a deep way that others can't or won't see.

Seeing comes from connecting and loving. If you didn't know that you could see the world deeply enough to see it in the future, then you can learn. The point is not to do a parlor trick. The point is to connect and love so deeply that you see and you hear and you feel the world.  There are almost no visions that people have had that do not come true. And those that didn't come true probably did in some way we just missed.

The trees talked to me. The Moon told me in 2013 what was going to happen. They know and we know too. And because we have the sacred gift of radically understanding the interconnectivity of all beings, we also get to see the future and past.  It is quantum physics-- the rules of fourth dimensionality in which everything is one and the past, present and future are also one.  

We are the heart warriors who together will join with other communities that are growing and working out there.  Our consciousness is our gift.  We need to see and then we need to heal what we see, starting with our SELVES.

There is hope.  A lot of hope. 

Scorpius, Lilinoe, kksali and 59 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@jeanne-mayell

I was about to rant about Trump wanting to loosen the restrictions.  I was VERY mad when I read the Washington post article about it.

But then, then Jeanne, you  swooped in and posted this beautiful long inspiring post and the anger mostly left me and with it a peaceful calm started to fill in me instead.  Thank you Jeanne.

I have ever right to be upset at him, but I don't need to be angry at him or anyone today.

What I need is peace and calm and love to fill me today.

Thank you for giving me that.  Your voice, your words just soothed me.

Lilinoe, kksali, herondreams and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures. Love you right back, dear friend.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 51 / 173
Share: