Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

I pray everyday for the people of Ukraine and hope the end of this senseless invasion comes soon. As I think of how P**** stealing  and withholding grain, which is rotting in ships, only to cause the mass starvation of people, I get sick to my stomach. I struggle not to feel hate toward this evil man and towards IQ45. I just wish they would just go away and give this world a chance to work towards peace. Your visions and dreams give me hope. 

Lauren, Maggieci, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seabreeze)
Estimable Member Registered

Long time reader here, hoping this is a good place to share. A couple of nights ago a dream came out of nowhere that kept me awake wondering what it meant. Not a typical end of day 'brain-salad' dream but of those that seem to have some message. 

Here it is: I'm in Ukraine, and in some sort of tomb, which is open to the sky, there is light but more light moonlight. The tomb is deep and square with a bench all around with a memorial structure in the center. 

There are many sitting around this memorial, myself included, and, Putin. Everyone has a layer of white dust that seems to be still falling. No one is speaking.

It is like after a death and people have gathered to remember. 

I think I woke up and tried to think,  if this was a foretelling or a current event.

I distinctly remember seeing Putin there, he seemed to have 'attendants'.

Any thoughts?

2ndfdl, Unk p, Vesta and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seabreeze welcome to the forum! Interesting dream. Thank you for sharing it. Well, there will be memorials for those who died in a war Putin caused.  The fact that he is there makes me think he will retain some territory and have the nerve to hold a memorial to commemorate those who sacrificed their lives to restore the land to Russia. Meanwhile the white dust seems like ashes that are still falling from  the fires he caused when he blew the the place up.  It’s like a murderer holding a memorial service for the lives he destroyed.  The falling ashes are a symbol that the destruction is still fresh, still happening. It’s a powerful dream and because Putin is there, it’s disturbing. 

2ndfdl, Unk p, Vesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@seabreeze If it were my dream, or as I experience your dream, it seems a foretelling. It may yet be happening in some alternative time stream if such things exist.

The war in Ukraine is over. The dust still settles, perhaps it is the dust of the dead.

In the dark of night in the light of the moon people have gathered to witness and commemorate this ending and to mourn and remember the death and the destruction that was wrought. The tragic deaths of so many. Putin has been brought here to witness the great solemnity of this moment and his role in it.

In a way there is hope in this dream, the war is over and the solemn remembering and mourning lays a foundation of healing for people and for nations. And for the land.

Whew, what a strong dream. Thank you for bringing it forward for others to take part and experience it. It seems to be maybe a part of some planetary healing web of light taking form. 

PS Just read Jeanne's reflection. The dream does hold a great heaviness or weight and maybe it has layers of meaning....when I think of attendants I think of hospitals especially forensic mental hospitals where people can be diverted from regular prisons. I have worked in one...

Unk p, Vesta, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@seabreeze Welcome! And yes, what a dream. For some reason, the "bunker" type memorial and falling ash made me think of nuclear fallout. I hope that is wrong! But maybe indicating a foretelling of a nuclear event in the war with Ukraine. It may be on my mind as I saw something in the news about the Russian's attacking the nuclear plant at Zaporizhzhia today. Perhaps Putin is watching it, as are you and his attendants. Witnessing it, somehow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/08/07/ukraine-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-shelling/

Drolma, Unk p, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seabreeze)

Thank you for your replies.

Yes the dream experience was very powerful,  I felt as if I was there, feeling the coldness down in the ground, the bright moonlight and seeing the falling ash. Then, to turn and see P-- there, even more because he was almost inert, a shell, no movement.He did not travel alone, but with 'handlers' or attendants.

It bothered me and kept me awake for a while, then I fell asleep and dreamt it again.!!

So much detail, I can remember the carvings on the memorial and the green grass all around.

Unk p, 2ndfdl, Vesta and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@seabreeze 

Having been given so much information in my own dreams, I am intrigued by yours. It could be interesting to play with it a bit to see if you can glean more of the meaning.

From the outside looking in, it does seem to have an it-is-all-over-now timbre, i.e., ash, memorial, cold ground and the gathering to "remember." Again, as an outsider attempting to analyze it, Putin's presence with attendants could signify the work of a madman who is now neutralized and controlled.

I agree with Marigold about the potentially hopeful signs in the dream as in regeneration represented by grass and also clearer skies ahead represented by moonlight.  I too, thought of the nuclear power plant as CC21 did, but, as much of the country is in ashes already, we will hope the power plant stays intact.

One technique of dream interpretation I have come across that has worked for me is to take the objects and people in the dream, list three words you associate with each to see if there are themes, and then ask (in a relaxed semi-meditative state), "What do you have to tell me?" Or, "What would you like me to know?" The conversation with Putin would be interesting, also the memorial could have a lot to impart. If you try this method, it would be fun to hear what came out of it.

Thanks for sharing!

Unk p, Vesta, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@seabreeze 

Another way of interpreting the dream would be that Putin has figuratively entombed himself by starting the war.  That would be consistent with his need for caretakers.  

Can you remember anything about the carvings on the memorial?

Unk p, Vesta, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@marigold Tome the ash is from the nuclear power plant in Ukraine that might blow up because of the way the Russians are occupying it, and abusing the place and the workers.

Unk p, Vesta, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@seabreeze

I also thought it could be nuclear fallout though I am not sure.

It certainly is a heavy scene and it is Putin caused. 

Ashes seem to indicate failure and regret. I wonder if he is coming face to face with what he has caused, death and destruction, all because he is living in the past.  Wanting what was at all cost. 

He will be remembered though perhaps not how he would wish to be immortalized.

Unk p, Vesta, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@seabreeze, do you think your dream may have been nuclear related?

There is a concerning situation developing in Ukraine right now as @cc21 mentioned. I am including an additional article by MSNBC written today about the ZAPORIZHZHIA nuclear power plant situation. 

The prospect of a nuclear catastrophe spurred growing international alarm Monday after shelling attacks hit a Russian-controlled power plant in Ukraine that is almost twice the size of Chernobyl.

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called for international inspectors to be given access to the sprawling nuclear site as fears grew of a disaster after the weekend strikes left the plant damaged but still operational.

“Any attack to a nuclear plant is a suicidal thing,” he said Monday in Tokyo after attending a ceremony in Hiroshima to commemorate the 77th anniversary of the world’s first atomic bombing.

Russia and Ukraine have traded accusations over who is responsible for attacks on the plant, which is the largest in Europe.

Additionally, Russia has been seen "mining" the nuclear plant with explosives.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-ukraine-war-nuclear-disaster-fears-zaporizhzhia-plant-rcna41959

Unk p, Vesta, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

@seabreeze and All light shining friends, 

I thought your dream could have several meanings and is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

When I first read it - I felt the ash falling to the ground could be snow. Then you said the ground is very cold, maybe it is a timeline of when the war is over? Putin being a shell and having handlers could mean he is just done as a leader, completely or figuratively. Weather turning has stopped many wars in their tracks. I hope it doesn’t take this long but maybe the weather turning cold is when it is completely over. The moonlight seems significant also. As if coming out of the shadows is moonlight giving hope at the end of a long battle.

Luminous, Unk p, Vesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seabreeze)

@Lovendures, @Iridium, @raincloud,

Yes you have all touched upon the layers. Dreams like this have always made me think and re-think what I saw/felt.

The monument itself was OLD, like the  carvings and letters were not smooth but mottled, with lichens. It was very tall and large...there was just enough room to walk around it and sit. But it was also new, created for this thing happening.

On the benches were both soldiers, I could see their military uniforms,... and common people, farmers too.

Then I looked to my left and saw Putin's face. He did not seem fully alive though, sort of a menacing presence. His attendants were not physically there at all but I sensed they were in tow.

And, I don't want to even think this but, in between the dreams hen I was on the surface and could see ash falling the word 'nuclear' did come to my mind. A fire,burning, destruction.

Hopefully just a warning,  not a fore-telling.

But I feel P---'s desire for control, greed, need for power, he is willing to 'burn it all' to get what he wants.

I also feel he will not get everything.

Luminous, Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@seabreeze 

Here's what I got when I read your dream (of course your mileage will vary):

The dream is more metaphor than literal, but it represents a truth.

It's in the not distant future. The people in the tomb, including Putin, are all dead, but Putin the most recently. The attendants are afterlife attendants - whether angels or devils, I don't know, but they are there to make Putin's soul at least see some of the damage he has done in life - they are there to make sure he cannot turn away. The other souls in the tomb are trying to make him understand, however he does not. He is a menacing presence, yet no one, not the souls nor the attendants is afraid of him. He can do no more harm.

The monument represents Putin's perception of his "achievements" and also how he feels he should be remembered - as strong and big and historic. Instead the monument is old, covered in lichen, dusty and more fragile than it appears (it may represent his ego, in other words).

The ashes do refer to something nuclear, however it may be that Putin's plans explode in ways that he didn't imagine - so less about a nuclear holocaust and more about how his dreams, in the end, like everything else, have turned to dust.

BTW I am one of those people who is constantly seeing nuclear holocausts in dreams and visions, so for me to say I don't see that in your dream is really saying something!

Luminous, Tiger-n-Owl, gbs and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

I had a dream earlier where I saw some warships at sea. It looked like they were sinking. I am not sure who they belong to.

I can't provide anymore detail because I didn't see anything more. 

tybin, Lauren, Pegesus and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@danielle)
Reputable Member Registered

@laura-f I truly like your interpretation. It is my belief that we do face a reckoning after we pass from this plane of existence. When souls who are so damaged like Putin’s face this it is possible that they have to go thru a kind of purging and reformation…the way sand melts and becomes glass, transformed and beautiful. “It is surely probable that Jesus, viewing the burning of rubbish in the valley of Hinton, called Gehenna, used it, as he was so fond of using the things men saw everyday, to point certain lessons. All that flame could consume in the valley of burning was consumed. But there was always a valuable residue, ashes used for cultivating soil or clinkers for making roads. True, the flames never went out, because daily new material was dumped on to the burning mass by the dustmen of Jerusalem. But, equally truly nothing of value was destroyed. The fact that a fire burns for a long time does not mean that it is acting upon the same material all the time. It can only consume what is flammable…the time of purging can only continue until purification is reached” words from Leslie Weatherhead…and example earlier in his essay points out that valuable metals always remained after the burning of refuse.

Iridium, Unk p, 2ndfdl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Last night I had a vivid dream of Meghan and Harry, mostly Meghan.  As with many dreams, I could not remember all the details upon waking up, but I do remember how strong the dream felt. 

We were all at some sort of gathering in a room and we knew each other, though I did not feel we were close friends.  I had  been responsible for some sort of media article or media information which had been or was going to be made public about Harry and Meghan. She was attempting to educate me  on how this information would  have a negative impact on them and there were consequences and ripple effects for many which I should have or should be considering before publishing the information. I'm not sure that the information I had was necessarily "wrong", but it could be taken in a negative way or out of context.  She was explaining to me her perspective and the position she was now placed in.  It felt very heavy.  She wasn't mean or angry, more disappointed and hurt.  I felt that her life was certainly difficult and was sorry I was making it worse.  

I am not sure there was much I could do at that moment, and felt some trust had been broken or something had changed. It made me sad.

Tonight I decided to see if there was anything in the news which might relate to this dream.

I discovered that there is a new issue regarding their Netflix production and "rumors" are circulating that they want to walk-back or edit-out some of what has been filmed about their life for the series as it may be too damaging. I did not know about this prior to my dream.  This is likely what I was picking up upon.

https://news.yahoo.com/panicked-prince-harry-meghan-markle-090255146.html

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures  Whew!

When I had a tense professional situation play out in the press years ago, I got and took excellent advice, "Don't sling mud; there is no way some of it won't land on you." If one says negative things about people--to an entire world-- it seems unrealistic to expect to ever again be warmly embraced by those same people. I used to be a bit of an Anglophile, in the way many Jane Austen fans are, and fearing dark days ahead for the UK, the citizens certainly don't need this distraction.

Despite believing numerous media and public relations mistakes have been made, I do not doubt for a minute that M was and will be the object of racist and unfair slurs. I wish everyone well and hope that Netflix will honor their request.

ReplyQuote
(@daydreammoonlight)

I keep having a recurring dreams about water. Floods are a theme and have been for years in my dreams but lately I keep having dreams about water contamination. Last year a significant area in our province (Canada) had a historic flood and caused death and months of destruction to recover from so it's not odd to have these dreams.

However, in the past week I keep having one in which a well consultant is telling me that we should put a well on my mother in laws property as a back up in case the cities water supply has issue due to climate or contamination. I get a very strong feeling about it and think that it might be literal and correct. 

I'm not alway sure if I'm just picking up on general things or if I should take this as a specific message though. The other aspect that I struggle with is that when I notice that my predictions or awareness are correct and were indicative of something with negative consequences, I don't know how to get it across to people or even if I should.

For example my mother in law would never put a well on her property unless it was absolutely necessary. It makes me wonder why I receive certain information if I cannot use it for the better. 

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@daydreammoonlight)

@lovendures That sounds like a painful dream. I get a strong energy feeling of sadness when I think about the Royal Family. Interesting that you picked up on such a close moment of what was going on with them.

Lovendures, Lauren, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 56 / 63
Share: