Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

Sam
(@sam)
Noble Member Registered

• Problems at some of the polls – I see pro-Trump groups, some militant, trying to interfere with voting, causing trouble. (Deetoo)

They weren't interfering with polls, but a parade of Trump supporters harassed an official Biden campaign enough that the Democrats in Austin decided to cancel a Pro-Biden rally. 

cbsaustin.com/news/local/biden-campaign-cancels-austin-rally-trump-supporters-reportedly-harass-bus-on-i-35

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Problems at some of the polls – I see pro-Trump groups, some militant, trying to interfere with voting, causing trouble. (Deetoo) Predicted 9.30.20 for November 2020.
They weren't interfering with polls, but a parade of Trump supporters harassed an official Biden campaign enough that the Democrats in Austin decided to cancel a Pro-Biden rally Https://www.cbsaustin.com/news/local/biden-campaign-cancels-austin-rally-trump-supporters-reportedly-harass-bus-on-i-35

This weekend hospitals across the nation are bracing for a cyber attack from Russian hackers. They tell us the malware was likely distributed weeks ago and they are waiting until the EMR downtime protocol to trigger the attack. Very much a “jack in the box”, I’d say...

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 17 people reacted
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

The hospital IT units are ready. We’ve been notified about safety measures in our emails and hospitals are locking down on employees’ access to yahoo, Google, etc.

(@talah_asal)
Estimable Member Registered

1) Koala’s in the news (Tonya W) 

2) Halloween goes online. People celebrate virtually this year. (Baba) 

3. Coral reefs are bleaching worse than ever. (Tonya) 

4. Lots of rain in Australia. (Bernie)

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, Rohenna and 9 people reacted
(@talah_asal)
Estimable Member Registered

Problems at some of the polls – I see pro-Trump groups, some militant, trying to interfere with voting, causing trouble. (Deetoo)

removed link

2) There is the largest voter turnout in US history. There are lines, long, long lines of people. Many young people are voting for the first time. The young voters make a huge difference in voting Trump out. It’s a true blue wave. House, Senate and the Presidency are won by the Democrats. There is chaos, confusion, legal wrangling, but nothing can obscure the fact that the people have spoken and they want Trump gone. (Bluebelle)

removed link

JourneyWithMe2, Stargazer, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@talah_asal. Thank you for posting and welcome.  The software prevents links for the first few posts.  Could you email the links to me via the contact form?  Thanks!  

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
  • I see Trump in a pit, like a small stadium, his supporters stretching their arms down to him. His arm is stretched up towards them with a candle, trying to keep his following alive. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted 9.30.20 for January 2021

I saw this photo of Trump at one of his rallies and it reminded me  of this vision I received during the 9.30.20 RTF Night, standing below his fans while they stretched their arms downwards towards him. Only my vision was for January 2021 and the angle was fans above reaching down and Trump below reaching up. I felt at the time there was a desperation about it, as if he was done and over, and they were trying to hang on to each other. 

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, tybin and 29 people reacted
(@stargazer)

?☠️?☠️?

Trump.Is.Done.

Get ready to pop the cork on that Dom Perignon tomorrow! ???

I foresee a huge ? light surrounding Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, for their courage and protection....

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 33 people reacted
(@astarte)
Reputable Member Registered

Breonna Taylor case in the news, someone made the prediction for October. NBC reports Grand Jury speaks about the details, believe police were criminally negligent. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/breonna-taylor-grand-jurors-say-police-actions-were-negligent-criminal-n1245022

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

How do I feel after the election? Sick. (Jeanne Mayell) (predicted June 6,2019 for Nov. 2020)

Not sure if thus counts as a hit, but I recall seeing you post last night that you felt sick (as so many of us have since the blue wave failed to materialize last night).

(@allyn)

@herondreams

A wave takes time to materialize.  Right now, Trump is acting like he knows he lost.  He is threatening to challenge the results with the Supreme Court.  He is using Twitter and his people to spread his message, the way he usually does when he is angry and throwing a tantrum.

He knows he is very, very close to losing.  In fact, I believe he already knows he lost, and soon the rest of the nation will know it too.

It will come in "waves" (pun intended).  It is confusing, in that CNN has called Michigan for Biden but not Arizona, while the AP has it the other way. But we will have Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Wisconsin for certain by Friday.  And if the votes stay the same, then Biden wins.

This is where Republican's voter suppression and attempts to slow voting count hurts them.  Because it is going to take so long for votes to be counted in states like Georgia and North Carolina, then the election will hopefully be called long before the results are tabulated in those states.  Their impact won't be as meaningful, so even if they and Pennsylvania go to Trump (and we don't know at this point), then it won't matter.  Biden would still win unless Trump gets the Supreme Court to interfere.

Yes, we were disappointed when Florida and Texas didn't turn blue despite our efforts.  We felt sick when McConnell, Graham, and Collins won despite what they have done.  We have not retaken the Senate, despite gaining one net seat.

But consider this.  Georgia has two seats, which won't be decided until January 5 in a runoff election.  If Democrats win these seats, then McConnell may go from Majority Leader to Minority Leader from January 5, 2021 to January 20, 2021.

The Blue wave doesn't need to be massive to be strong.  It is the overall impact that matters.

We may feel sick now, but Trump and his Republican allies may feel differently the more time that goes by.  Let's wait and see what happens.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, JourneyWithMe2 and 21 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

There was a prediction for a protest in Minneapolis in the fall ... it's happening right now: https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/11/04/demonstrators-taking-to-minneapolis-streets-to-protest-election-pandemic-recession/

PamP, lenor, Parizienne and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @laura-f

Hi Jeanne and All,

I know it's been predicted on here multiple times that Jared would get prosecuted for crimes, but can't recall when or on which thread. Came across this today, looks like a hit for whomever predicted that he would be investigated this year:

Congressmen Refer Jared to DoJ

Peace!

Laura, I just noticed this post you made back in March. I first got words in my head that interrupted my day they were so loud back in 2017.  I posted them here then. No date was given but I believe that vision will unfold.  

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@lowtide)

There was a prediction that people would turn against President Trump. Could that be the Republican Senators who are not coming to his defense in his efforts to declare the election results illegal?

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@mamaly)
Reputable Member Registered

For January 2021 - from Baba

• Runoff for Senate seat in Georgia. A Democrat has a real chance of winning. (Baba)

We're not quite at January - but this is when the run-off would happen (Jan 5). They've already announced that there will be a runoff with all the senate candidates in GA because no one took 50%.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-control-in-limbo-as-two-georgia-races-go-to-runoffs/ar-BB1aLOv2

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Parizienne and 25 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @stargazer

?☠️?☠️?

Trump.Is.Done.

Get ready to pop the cork on that Dom Perignon tomorrow! ???

I foresee a huge ? light surrounding Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, for their courage and protection....

Stargazer I'm going through this HITS thread to gather the hits and post and I see this post from you and am wondering if these are actual predictions that you are posting as hits?

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@stargazer)

@jeanne-mayell

Jeanne, I have seen this and posted before... Joe and Kamala standing victorious with huge smiles and raised hands clasped between them ... yes, not just wishful thinking, but a distinct prediction. ?

PamP, CC21, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@mamaly

WOW!  This is a hit because one definitely is headed to a run-off in January already, many a second.  

That is a crazy accurate hit @Baba

PamP, 2ndfdl, JourneyWithMe2 and 25 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So many hits now.  Too many to list.  But I was watching NBC live and they said that at this moment, Trump has gone off to play golf.

PamP, Share, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell, I'm laughing ... you might have to go on the RTF predictions thread for Oct/Nov and just boldface 3/4 of it! 

PamP, Share, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
Page 74 / 92
Share: