Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Yet another possible hit from the September 2020 predictions for October 2020.

• Russia caught red handed. I feel this has to do with the election. (Tonya W)

The FBI's Wray and DNI Ratcliffe just made a surprise announcement on TV tonight where they said they have solid evidence that Russia and Iran have obtained voter information and are attempting to disrupt the election.   

Strangely, in his statement Ratcliffe tried to suggest this  was done to hurt Trump. The whole statement was a little weird.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/21/john-ratcliffe-iran-russia-interfering-presidential-election/3721622001/

Tonya also had another prediction:

• Clash of protestors. Something about Proud Boys. White supremacists. They brought guns and it wasn’t necessary. (Tonya W)

This caught my eye because it's being speculated that the reason why this statement was made is at least partially due to the emails being sent to registered Democrats threatening them about voting for Biden. The emails were signed by the Proud Boys.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Yet another possible hit from the September 2020 predictions for October 2020.

• Russia caught red handed. I feel this has to do with the election. (Tonya W)

The FBI's Wray and DNI Ratcliffe just made a surprise announcement on TV tonight where they said they have solid evidence that Russia and Iran have obtained voter information and are attempting to disrupt the election.   

Strangely, in his statement Ratcliffe tried to suggest this  was done to hurt Trump. The whole statement was a little weird.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/21/john-ratcliffe-iran-russia-interfering-presidential-election/3721622001/

Tonya also had another prediction:

• Clash of protestors. Something about Proud Boys. White supremacists. They brought guns and it wasn’t necessary. (Tonya W)

This caught my eye because it's being speculated that the reason why this statement was made is at least partially due to the emails being sent to registered Democrats threatening them about voting for Biden. The emails were signed by the Proud Boys.

PamP, deetoo, Share and 3 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell, oops, it's from Aug. 2, Random Predictions, by Bluebelle

(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

I can't find the prediction (because I'm crap at searching the site), but someone (maybe Baba?) predicted 300K deaths due to Covid by election day.  Although this article includes deaths not specifically from Covid (known as "excess deaths"), it does say that many of the ones they include in the 300K total would not have happened if not for Covid:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/health/coronavirus-excess-deaths.html?referringSource=articleShare

PamP, TriciaCT, tybin and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

Although I made this prediction for Jan-February in 2021 on the September 30, 2020 Read the future night, I just heard this news story on the radio this morning while getting ready for work:  Chuckles, the Connecticut State Ground hog (I live in CT) died so the search is on for the state’s groundhog. The museum only accepts non-releasable wildlife referred by veterinarians or licensed rehabilitation facilities.

FEB 2021: No more groundhogs? (maybe no one is celebrating it in Punxatawny, PA.) and because of Covid they can’t have their usual traditions.  (TriciaCT)

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/chuckles-x-connecticuts-official-state-groundhog-dies/

PamP, GradualGoddess, deetoo and 23 people reacted
(@cwalsh)
Active Member Registered

Rhonda Fleming, an American film actress of the 1940's-1950's has died - October 14, 2020  post by Terry

PamP, deetoo, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@tgraf66 I had a prediction back in July that there would be 250,000 deaths by the time there is a new administration. I had seen in the last week that the numbers of deaths above average are already well in excess of what has been reported for covid. It is beyond sad that it has come to this due to the negligence of those in power. 

PamP, deetoo, theungamer and 35 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@baba  Heartbreaking.... yet only one of the crimes perpetuating by the current administration. I sooo wish there was a button that showed we acknowledge the info and honored the visions and predictions...even if we don't like the content of them :-(

PamP, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 21 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

From the September 30 2020 predictions for October 2020:

• I hear Pence coughing and coughing. He can’t hide it. (Baba)

I took this to mean that Pence himself would get sick, but given the news that at least SIX of his aides/staff are now infected with Covid-19 and reporting that the administration tried to keep the news of the infections hidden from the public, I'm wondering if this isn't at least a partial hit for baba.

Of course, Pence could still get sick too, but the "He can't hide it" seems to align with reports that Meadows and Pence tried to hide the infections among Pence's close aides.

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66. I remember someone writing the number 300+. They weren't sure what it meant but I thought it mean Covid deaths. Will try to find it.

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This came from a Dutch reader: 

Some happier news concerning Koalas. (KAREN P)

Dutch television this week showed The Australian gouvernement has deployed seeds to "repopulate" the flora that got lost in the enormous BUSHFIRES by throwing out of a helicopter seeds of the Acacia tree, the leafs of which are the main source of food for KOALAS

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell That 300+ was a prediction from me regarding the number of electrical votes Biden will get.

PamP, jsr78, Vesta and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter that's right.  Much better that your number turns out to be Biden's electoral votes.  ? 

PamP, jsr78, Enkasongwriter and 13 people reacted
(@triciact)

During the Sept 30 2020 RTFuture night, I saw (for sometime early next year so timing is off again!) that Wikipedia would be in the news. I wasn't sure during the RTF why but then I coincidentally came across this headline:

Wikipedia and WHO team up to combat COVID-19 misinformation

WHO infographics and other resources will now be available on Wikimedia outlets.

https://www.mobihealthnews.com/news/wikipedia-and-who-team-combat-covid-19-misinformation

PamP, Kateinpdx, FEBbby23 and 21 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Reuters published this on 10/25:

Putin rejects T’s criticism of Biden family business --

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin-idUSKBN27A0TA

I’m guessing that maybe Putin is hedging his bets since Biden appears to be winning, and/or trying to deflect attention from the Russian bots and interference with our election. 

@jeanne-mayell had the following RTF prediction for December 2021:

I see a bear and wonder what is going on with Putin. He is frustrated. His reign of power via T is over.

Perhaps Putin is already frustrated and has no more use for T.

PamP, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact. Wow, good job!

PamP, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

From the September 2020 predictions for November 2020:

• I see a (Covid) outbreak out west; in British Columbia, it's going to be very severe. Alberta as well but to a lesser degree.  These outbreaks are mostly due to COVID -- idiots not following the health and safety guidelines.  (Bright Opal) 

The B.C. outbreak appears to be starting or accelerating.  This appears to be a hit.

Gatherings in private homes restricted, after B.C. announces record high 817 new cases over the weekend

B.C. has put new restrictions on private gatherings in homes after confirming a record high 817 new cases of COVID-19 over the weekend and three more deaths — the largest number of new cases in the province in a three-day period.

The province is seeing the result of increased social gatherings over the Thanksgiving weekend and the mounting cases — particularly in the Fraser Health and Vancouver Coastal Health regions — are "concerning," said Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/covid-19-update-bc-oct-26-1.5743802

PamP, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

I cannot find the prediction to quote, but recall reading a prediction for one of the coming winter 2021 months that the extent of what the US government did to the migrants on the border will be exposed even more, and the nation will be in shock. This gives us the beginning of the picture, and it is only October now.

An article just came out about parents and children who cannot be located to be reunited.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/us/migrant-children-separated.html

And: 

More Than 40 Immigrants Have Died In ICE Custody In The Past Four Years. Here Are Thousands Of Records About What Happened.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kendalltaggart/here-are-thousands-of-documents-about-immigrants-who-died

PamP, Rohenna, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@amyv

• So much work to be done to fix things. Immigrant children truth revealed - horrible things. (Irene B.)  Predicted June 6, 2019 for January 2021.

BlueBelle, Rohenna, Vesta and 5 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Sadly, I think I got 3 covid-related hits for November 2020:

• Covid numbers skyrocket in the US. People are afraid to go out and about again. (Baba)

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/30/world/covid-19-coronavirus-updates

• Australia is coping better now with Covid due to the warmer months. (Baba)

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/26/australia/australia-victoria-covid-19-intl-hnk/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, BlueBelle and 31 people reacted
Page 73 / 92
Share: