Notifications
Clear all

Ukraine-Russia Situation

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@lovendures, the more I see, the more impressed I am with the Ukrainian people. Today they announced they are opening up a hotline for Russian families to get information on Russian POWs or those killed in action. 

This is exactly the kind of thing I've been talking about. The more giving and upright they are, the more people are willing to give/help in return. Germany today broke a longstanding national policy that they would not supply arms in such situations. They not only reversed it, but they will now also allow other countries who possess German made weapons to make donations of their German made weapons as well. So Zelenskyy's pleas are being answered. Help will be on the way.

Estonians held their biggest protest in modern history in support of Ukraine. Anonymous hacked into Russian sites, & Australia cut the cord on RT.

The more love, light, prayers & positivity bystanders like us can send to the Ukraine & its supporters, the better. 

BlueBelle, lenor, Isabelle and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jd1960   I've been visualizing Michael holding his sword over Kiev with the golden domes of the St Michael's monastery in the background--- and the sword emits a golden light which gradually spreads outward from the sword and covers the whole country.  (THis is not a "vision" per se, but a visualized "wish".)   

CC21, Dracaena, Seeker4 and 33 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

Good news, the financial "nuclear" option is set to go off. Some Russian banks are booted off SWIFT.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/26/1083270999/ukraine-russia-swift-sanctions

Meanwhile, may G-d and the angels protect the Ukraine!

Seeker4, Isabelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@amyv I would expect a full collapse of the ruble Monday morning.  You know the saying "f*** around and find out"?  Yeah, Putin's in the "find out" stage of that.  It's going to be ugly, and it may get even more dangerous, and not just to Ukraine.  I can only hope that there are some saner heads in the Kremlin that will prevent any extreme escalation measures.

Dracaena, Seeker4, Tiger-n-Owl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@lenor 

lol, yes! I am Lithuanian descent. My mother's whole family on her father's side came from Taurrogen.

Lion-hearted people. God Bless Ukraine.

Seeker4, Tiger-n-Owl, Luminous and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@Iridium this is exactly what I have been doing. Same. When I feel that others are meditating on the same thing I usually get chills- and I have been. Collectively maybe we could all do this- on the hour for 5-10 minutes.

When trump got elected I worked at the Ukrainian school in Chicago- my former students are very worried and many had just arrived in the US so they are still strongly connected- especially to the Lviv area. These families were proud of their independence and culture. My heart is praying for a strong Ukraine and the safety of its people. 

JourneyWithMe2, Dracaena, Seeker4 and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

Interesting article below about the "enigma" of Putin's personality in an interview with the author of the best-selling book "Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia".  It suggests that Putin, during his two years of nearly total isolation during the pandemic may have actually lost his marbles....

https://www.aol.com/news/putin-may-lost-touch-reality-152902318.html

Seeker4, Lizzie, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 tbs
(@tbs)
Noble Member Registered

Hi,

a short review of what I think could happen next ( just by collecting all info I can get):

• Putin lost touch with reality, that is obvious
  • That is why he put the Russian atomic weapons on high alert
  • The talks between Russia and Ukraine will be used to "justified" more military action
  • Because the free world reacted not as he thought, and even threatening with Atomic Weapons does not change that, he will at least use one maybe two atomic bombs
  • And then hopefully will be stopped by his own people
  • Putin is now in a "cannot stop any more "position, without losing his creditability so he needs to take the next step, I know that is horrifying,
  • The next 4 - 5 days are crucial , he can only be stopped by Russians now, People, Generals or Oligarchs

There is also positive things happening:

• Nato an EU were never so united as they are now
  • The world was never so united as now
  • China will thing twice before taking Taiwan
  • I compare it now with the mood in Britain after Churchills " we fight them on the beaches" speech

Terrible but at same time promising times.

Does anyone also believes that at least on nuclear strike is coming, or maybe I get paranoid.

Love to all victims of war, not only in the Ukraine

Seeker4, Lizzie, Luminous and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I read that article wrong. 

https://youtu.be/L17Bi7zBJHI

Seems the activist gave the solider sunflower seeds so that when he dies (lies down she says) at least flowers will grow. The article states she is the face of the resistance. 

Seeker4, Luminous, PamP and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

Let's pray for a coup by his own council. Further international sanctions could involve tracking down/freezing his stolen billions to his daughters' bank accounts in Latvia and abroad and sanctioning Russia's Central Bank among others. But since he can't take his billions with him (I believe he's close to 70) and a devastated Russian economy is likely not paramount to him, I'm not sure what will stop him except a coup by his own people or potentially suicide if he feels he cannot win and cannot save face. He needs to be "taken out" now.

Seeker4, Luminous, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@polarberry

My grandmother on my mom’s side came through Ellis island in 1911(she was 16) from Vilnius. She came with her sister who was older. They both eventually married but my grandmothers first husband died during the Spanish Flu and so did her sister. She eventually married her sister’s husband (her brother in law) whom I knew as my grandfather. At that time, people in that region tended to marry people from their own country.

My grandparents on my dad’s side came from Czechoslovakia but not sure when. I would have to check since my cousin on my dad’s side did one of those ancestry “trees” and got all that information for us. 

Seeker4, Maggieci, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stillnessnmind)
Honorable Member Registered

There have been reports, none covered by major news outlets, of black Ukrainians and Nigerian students not being allowed to cross the border out of Ukraine and some left in the cold.  I do understand the effectiveness of propaganda and misinformation.  I’ve no desire to contribute to confusion. Here is an academic who is trying to get these folks aid.

https://twitter.com/ksvarnon/status/1497991511820025858?s=21

My intent is to request us to include these folks in our prayers for peace and protection in support of Ukraine, those objecting to war, and for a clear, definite end of hostilities. 🙏 🕊🇺🇦

Seeker4, lenor, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Going back to what I posted earlier in the thread about the Fatima third secret prophecy: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/53117/ I found on my youtube feed another video that takes leads straight into the key important points made by Fr. Malachi Martin from his 1996 interview about the ukraine-russia situation being key in the Fatima third secret prophecy - please ignore this person's channel name because I think what really counts is the message it highlights from the interview and it feels like we are seeing some of it unfolding:

https://youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

What is very interesting about all this is how this prophecy has been known since the early 1900s and how it aligns with visions and predictions we have seen unfold on this forum.

(For the record I am not Catholic or religious but I do take an interest in a wide range of different spiritual interests and matters, so I hope people do not think I am trying to force any religous dogma or beliefs on them with these posts).

Lauren, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I would hesitate to speculate on what would happen if this decision is made by the Swiss government.  All I can say is that when you've p***ed off enough of the world to make the most stridently neutral nation on the planet even consider siding against you, you're probably not in a very good position.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/very-probable-that-swiss-will-freeze-russian-assets-president-2022-02-27/

In addition, Ann Linde, the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden - which also maintained a very careful and precarious neutrality during WW II - has just announced "Sweden will send military aid to Ukraine. It includes 5,000 anti-tank weapons, 5,000 helmets, 5,000 body shields and 135,000 field rations. It also includes 500 million SEK (Swedish Kroner, USD$50M) to the Ukrainian Armed Force. The total support is almost 1,4 billion SEK (USD$140M).

Lauren, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

EU imposes sanctions on Belarus, bans petroleum imports, sharing technologies. President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen said that Belarus is actively taking part in the war against Ukraine.

Lauren, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lizzie)
Prominent Member Registered

@Luminous... you remind me about this,

I remember hearing about the Third Fatima Profesy while I was in school. The Fatima Virgin said that "Russia will soon become a communist country and only with the power of prayer that country will cease to exist"... this was 1917. And the Virgin also said, "But if you don't keep praying, Russia will re-surface and will continue terrorizing the world." I studied in parrochial school, and I remember, vividly, how the nuns were always keeping us terrorized with those words.

That is probably why, when confronted with the question of a Third World War and the Third Fatima Profesy, Pope John Paul II said: "I am going to show you the best weapon we can use against what's coming..." and he showed all his Rosary beads.

I was raised catholic but I have come to believe only in God and in any entity alive or in spirit that represents the positive and progressive forces of the universe. I don't believe in religious institutions because they tell you how to believe. I found a long time ago that our hearts are microcosms of the real truth. We don't need to be told what to believe. The problem is that somehow we (Human Beings) lost the connection between the heart and the mind. And somehow, I have a hunch that that real truth has been in front of us all the time. Of course, we need to find that connection again.

Lauren, CC21, Seeker4 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but as expected, the ruble is tanking badly this morning.  Johns Hopkins economist Steve Hanke posted this on Twitter:

The Russian Ruble sank to a new all-time low, trading at 117.62 RUB/USD. Since Jan. 1, 2022, the ruble has depreciated by as much as 47.33% against the USD. Conflict in Eastern Europe is fueling the currency's destruction. At present, I measure Russia’s inflation at 69.4%/yr.

Another person I follow noted that the only reason he thought it hadn't gone lower is that no one is interested in buying it.

Lauren, CC21, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @tgraf66

I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but as expected, the ruble is tanking badly this morning.  Johns Hopkins economist Steve Hanke posted this on Twitter:

The Russian Ruble sank to a new all-time low, trading at 117.62 RUB/USD. Since Jan. 1, 2022, the ruble has depreciated by as much as 47.33% against the USD. Conflict in Eastern Europe is fueling the currency's destruction. At present, I measure Russia’s inflation at 69.4%/yr

Another person I follow noted that the only reason he thought it hadn't gone lower is that no one is interested in buying it.

Well, I guess that predicted Russian depression is coming. Feel sad for the people, that don't want war.

Lauren, CC21, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jsr78 I had forgotten about the depression prediction and here it is the last day of February. Here is the prediction “I see a depression in Russia, and Putin continues to falter. He was not successful in his efforts. The world is too tired for world intrigue and drama. The world wants things to be easy. “(Andrew Posey) 6/16/21 for February 2022”. An article I read said that the ruble is worth less than a penny.

Pegesus, Lauren, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@tbs I feel quite certain that large scale nukes will not be used. Logically, no one, including China wants that. I think China will have a hand in reigning in Putin before it happens. It can only be this impasse (besides his own death) that takes Putin out of power as has been seen by members here.

Stillnessnmind, Lauren, theungamer and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 22
Share: