Notifications
Clear all

French election

Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hello, just wondering if anyone has any feeling how French election is going to play out? I hope and pray that Le Pen loses and goes back to her cave, otherwise it could be terrible disaster with so many crazy leaders around already. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

I red in one astrology site, that Le Pen will  get elected. God, I hope it is wrong. What are your thoughts/visions on this? x

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I didn't want to respond earlier because I don't trust myself on this one. But every time I close my eyes I see Le Pen. I hope I'm wrong.

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Dear Natalie, thank you very much for responding. Goodness,this is so scary. That would unleash so much hate. I will pray harder that she doesn't win. Its just too scary to imagine, just like trump,brexit and now this. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Another scary referendum in Turkey today. Goodness...

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I didn't want to mention it. Mostly because I could be wrong. I didn't meditate on it, but the feeling that I get is very strong in her direction. I think I knew after Brexit and Trump that we were going to see more of this hate sprouting up everywhere. Its terrifying, but there is a reason for it, and we need to study it, even if we break our hearts, we need to understand the other side. Don't expect them to understand us, just try to approach fear and hate with love. I think that's the over arching message of Jeanne's blog. However since your so concerned about it, tomorrow I will do an actual meditation on both France and Turkey and then post. However please please understand that this is not gauranteed to be correct,  it's just an expirement.

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Thank you very much Natalie, I think Turkish referendum results we will know by tomorrow, they will be probably rigged anyway.

France election truly scares me. The woman is a fascist. I fear for what kind of world my child will live in, that's why Im so concerned about rise of right wing. 

I think there should be some kind of  IQ test before people are allowed to vote. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I fear the worst. Zoron. More tomorrow. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Oh no! Thank you very much. 

ReplyQuote
(@asian)

This is probably the begining of turkey's exit from the NATO.

ReplyQuote
(@asian)

I feel there will be some surprise, some scandal may erupt Or there will be allegation which will effect the results. Not only france, also watch germany,italy,spain for the next two years. People will wonder how they got into this mess.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Subject: French election.

Outcome: uncertain, but probably Le Pen

Danger: High

Expansion: 

This election is very finely balanced. It is VERY close. Of the four candidates, only two can go through to the next round. 

I think that it will be polarising. The conventional conservative candidate will fail. 

Le Pen will gain a lead.

The two left candidates will fight it out, and the more leftist one will go through to the final round. 

The final round will see most of the leftist vote of the defeated candidate go to the remaining leftist, who is independent.

It will be a drastic final outcome. At the moment, the left candidate wins, on a radical platform. But it is very very close. 

The smallest thing will tip it to Le Pen. Expect dirty tricks. More later. 

This is a very close 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Thank you very much for your thoughts and insight on this. She is scary woman, my fear is some sort of horrible event could trigger  her being elected.  Just like one of the reasons brexit happened in my opinion was refugee crisis in Europe,  people panicked from this constantly being on tv and just voted from the place of fear.  Zoron, may I ask you, how do you see next UK election playing out? Will conservatives take the power again. Does Corbyn have any chances? Press is treating him very unkindly, but my gut says he is more popular than they make it out. But then again my intuitive feelings always are very strong,  but often very wrong. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Dina I'm sorry I am late posting, I got fairly busy. I did a long meditation just now. I'll break down what I got by country.

Turkey: So erdogan won the referendum but it won't be accepted by everyone. It was really hard to see the outcome, but I felt that it would split Turkey, almost like a civil war. The kurds are not going to accept this, but neither will other groups. I felt that long term Turkey would become more than one country, but fighting would happen first. Long term I felt that erdogon will be ousted by his own military, I did not feel that he would be assassinated, but I did feel that he would end up behind bars. These visions were the foggiest, so the least likely to be true.

France: it will be a close race. Macron will not do well, worse than projected. It will be a contest between melanchon and le pen. Le pen will win large parts of the south and middle, and almost like a crabs pincers, melanchon will win support in the north and the east and west. The winner will be melanchon. After the election melanchon will be strict with muslims, not as horrible as le pen would have been but still strict. I felt that he was lecturing them to shape up or else. In the banliues the feeling next year will be mixed, some people will like the stricter tone because it implies fairness and others will still feel misunderstood and victimized. The left wing movement in France will grow strong, it will scare other countries, partially because it begins to take on a communist anti capitalist narrative. France will not become a communist country but close. Anti capitalist sentiment will be strong, the economy will not do well out of this, but the state will intervene to help people. I felt a militant attitude among the people.

The United Kingdom: not so United. The conservatives will win this election, but they will lose seats. Labour will gain some seats, it will gain some support among disaffected remain voters, but it won't come close to winning the election. The snp will also solidify their hold on Scotland. The conservatives will find themselves in a corner, almost a coalition government but not quite, they will be weaker but they will still win. 

Just for fun I pictured the world in 2200 and then again in 2400.

2200: it felt settled, peaceful, highly technical. There were ruins of the old civilization around but people didn't live in ruins, the had rebuilt around it. It didn't feel like there were a lot of tall buildings but the buildings did feel highly advanced. I felt a fear, the people lived in peace but there was a deep cultural fear of repeating the past, or allowing anything similar to happen again. The past was scary to them.

2400: once again peaceful, but the buildings are taller, there are more of them. The ruins are less visible, people are beginning to forget the past, not the events of the past, but they are questioning the narrative. Was it really so bad, are we remembering correctly. The past won't repeat itself, but the lessons get vaguer with time.

What I wrote above can easily be wrong. It can easily be my imagination. I do my best to see, but it is not easy for me, therefore take all this with a grain of salt. This post is off topic and probably belongs in it's own section. My apologies for sticking it here. Zoron what mythical beast do you want us to look into this week? 

Natalie

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Natalie, thank you very much. Very interesting, as long as its not hateful Le Pen its ok. For UK I personally have fingers crossed for Liberal Democrats, but they did very bad in last election, I hope they can recover this time. 

Very fascinating to read your long term visions, thank you so much for that, I love reading stuff like that especially positive ones like this, it gives me hope for humanity. 

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I think that in todays climate, a political party has to have a very strong vision for the future in order to win an election. I looked for the liberal democrats during meditation but they felt weak. What do they stand for? They need to articulate that and why they are better than the other options, I did not see that they did that very well. In 2015 in Canada we had a similar election, three political parties, neck and neck in the polls. Two left of center parties and one conservative party. The party that had the strongest message for the people won. I was there, I remember. So the lesson is to communicate your platform extremely well.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

You are right about that Natalie! Thank you x

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

hi natalie. Mythical beast number two. The extinct Tasmanian Tiger. (Marsupial cat). 

Last one died in a zoo in the thirties. But there have been sightings and reports of them, recently. It may not actually be extinct. Anyone picking up on this?. Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Reply re Le Pen.

This is going to be the closest election in France ever. it will swing in the winds back and forth. At the moment, Le Pen has a very narrow margin, but after the first round, it will be a straight fight, left against right.But  at the moment, the left is strengthening, and if it continues, they win by a narrow margin. 

But it is still undetermined. its like a boxing match. It switches back and forth at the moment. Either can still win, at this point. It will clarify after the first round. 

ReplyQuote
 Dina
(@dina)
Topic starter  

Thank you very much, Zoron. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: