Notifications
Clear all

Request or give healing or emotional support

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@kathleen 

What a difficult period for C's family.  May they be lifted up and carried in love at this time. May love flow freely and strengthen them all.

pafc, KMac and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@journeywithme2 Thank you for your kindness and your hopes are my visualizations. The right people at the right time and highest good for all concerned. I am grateful that I can share this and receive support from this community.

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@lovendures Thank you for your thoughtful words and thoughts. I'm holding her and her family in the light.

ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@kathleen sending loving, healing energy to your friend C, her son and extended family. May they be healed and be surrounded by love and compassion.

pafc reacted
ReplyQuote
 pafc
(@pat-czap)
Honorable Member Registered

@kathleen Well goodness, love, light and healing to all involved.  May support be abundant for C. and family, and strength to keep you going as well.

ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

I would like to ask for assistance for my Dad (74) and Step Mom (80).  My Step Mom, Barbara is suffering from  Dementia.  She has moments of lucidity and those are good days.  They currently live in FL and all family is up here in Pennsylvania.  They are working to sell their home to move back to PA to be closer to family so we can help and support.   But he's struggling.   He's older and it's all on him.  Trying to prepare and show the house, take care of Barb, find a home for them in PA. He called crying this weekend.  He's burnt out.  Barb's grown children are being completely unreasonable and unrealistic and unsupportive and he REALLY could use this community's light, love and support.  PLEASE PLEASE help them through this difficult time. It's heartbreaking to hear your parent so desperate and afraid.  

ghandigirl, tybin, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@impassionate There are few things worse than seeing our parents become vulnerable and overwhelmed. They, and you, will be in my prayers for relief from and help dealing with this stress! I immediately had two thoughts, which I hope are helpful. Perhaps if they have a realtor, your dad and you could ask if they know of someone who can help him stage the house. Also, because of your mom's memory problems, might they qualify for a social worker to assist them through this process?  Your dad or you could contact their county health department to find out.

ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@impassionate  Sending strength and loving healing energy to you, your Dad, your extended family, and your Step Mom. Know you are loved and supported by your family and this community.

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@freya Much appreciated, Freya

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

Thank you so much

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@pat-czap Thank for your kind words

ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@impassionate sending you prayers and light as you navigate this difficult time.   It’s so hard when our parents deal with this season of life.  Sending you peace and strength.  One day at a time.

Tara Prete and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@kathleen I’m so sorry this is happening to your friend and her family.  This is heavy.  I will send my prayers and ask for guidance and peace in regard to this situation.  I’ll also ask for healing and comfort for all concerned.  Sending a virtual hug to you and all.

deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@liln22)
Prominent Member Registered

I would truly appreciate any prayers of strength and hope for me and my mother. Due to health and transportation concerns, we are having to make a big move from our current home to be closer to medical help and just overall make things easier. This has been in progress now for a year or two. However, more and more things have come together to make it more of urgent matter. Truthfully, this last year especially has almost felt like we are under attack with one thing after another. The stress has been overwhelming. I am emotionally, spiritually and physically drained...just overall weary of the struggle. I know that change can be a good thing. I truly believe at the end of this current journey that it will bring a lot of things for the better. However, this process right now....it has just been one unexpected disaster after another. We have little to no help and with physical limitations for us both...it just has been more than I can handle on some days. In many ways, I'm am just struggling to find the energy and the hope to get done what I need to do. Anyway, I would really appreciate any prayers, good energy or positive thoughts that you could send our way. Thank you!

Freya, Tara Prete, Saga and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@liln22 Prayers and loving energy are coming your way! For clarity, stress relief, rest, regrouping, and moving forward with the tasks toward your goal. One step at a time, day by day. Visualize how you and your mother are surrounded by protection, love, healing light and answers even to your unspoken prayers. May you experience blessings and peace in your heart and home.

raincloud and gbs reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

To all posters

My heart is full of love for all of you.

It can be very hard dealing with all of the issues you've all written about. 

I am offering up a phrase taught to me years ago, "Better days are coming."

ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@lowtide I completely agree with you.  My focus has been on treatment. However, because of the way things are playing out, it seems more urgent to just get home.  It's all overwhelming and I'm helping him work through it.  Thank you for your suggestions and support.

lowtide reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@liln22 Sending loving, healing energy and strength to you and your mother. Know that you are surrounded by compassion and by any assistance that you require for your move.

ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I'm asking for healing and support for a friend's son whose name is Karan. He's in his late 20s and has had suicidal ideations in the past. He recently moved into a new company and the unfamiliar terrain of it may be contributing to his current emotional turmoil. 

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@gbs Holding him in the light and sending thoughts of peace and serenity to his mom. I know from experience how helpless you feel when dealing with an adult child that is in turmoil and overwhelmed. You tread carefully but not too heavily as to take away their autonomy, but still the worry lives with you. Hoping that he experiences feelings of clarity and hope to find his way and get the help he needs at the right time.

raincloud reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 12
Share: