Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 3

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@deborah-carey 

Sending both you and your sister a wave of love.  May this time be one of joy, peace and beauty.  Neither of you are alone we are with you and so is spirit angels and your ancestors.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 5 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@deborah-carey So much love and peace flowing to you and your sister! You are a beautiful soul and like @lovendures said, we are with you as are all those surrounding you in spirit.

@jeanne-mayell Healing, peace and strength to Antonia and her mother as Antonia faces this surgery.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 4 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deborah-carey Asking Creator to send AA Michael and AA Raphael to attend to you and your sister and all of your family and friends - that all be comforted and protected and guided through the difficult passages ahead... knowing that Love never dies... it just changes form.You will always be only a thought away and held in hearts until the time of Going Home we all travel to unite again. Sending much Light and Love.

(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Could I get all of you to say a prayer for my brother Ronnie, age 90, who died this morning. Thank uou.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dear Elaine, prayers and angels for your dear brother. 

(@bluebelle)

@elaineg May your dear brother Rest In Peace and may his memory be a blessing.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@elaineg 

Sending you a lot of love Elaine.  My your brother be greeted with love and may you feel peaceful and loved.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@elaineg Godspeed to your brother, and may you feel at peace.

(@journeywithme2)

@elaineg Sending much Love,Light and Comforting Energy for Ronnie, and you and your family as you grieve his passing. Prayers for the Highest Good for all concerned.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@elaineg praying for you and your family at this difficult time.  Sending peace, comfort and love to you.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Thank you all or the god thoughts.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 2 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Isn't it strange, I meant to say good, but God fits too.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@elaineg dear Elaine, i've been preoccupied this week, but i had to log on to tell you how sorry i was to hear of the loss of your brother.  I hope you are doing okay- or as "okay" as you can be, in this situation.  Was this the brother who lived near you?  

peace and love to you ❤️ 

PamP, FEBbby23, Luminous and 1 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

They both lived like 35 miles away. That's two brothers gone.  One sister and one brother left, and my sister is 91.  She has dementia and just had a stroke. I'm kind of feeling alone.

PamP, Luminous, Lauren and 2 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@elaineg so are you the youngest of your siblings? I am the baby out of 7.  Once, as a child, i dreamt that one of my brothers died, and it was so heartbreaking, even tho he and i didn't get along together very well- we are opposite in every way- but the dream was so real- i immediately woke up and asked God to pls let me die before any of my brothers or sisters ever would.  That dream was so vivid, it still stings.  Recently, i told one of my sisters about it- and she was shocked, bc she remembered that she had had that same dream-  and  prayed the exact same prayer afterwards.

Not sure why i am telling you all of this, Elaine, except to say that i have some small idea of how much it hurts to lose a brother, even if it was just in a dream, a long time ago.

FEBbby23, Luminous, Lauren and 1 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p Yes, I'm the youngest. Jr. is 10 years older (age 88), and my sister is 13 years older. I didn't get to know my sister until her husband retired from the army and moved back home. I wouldn't  know anything about my family if it weren't for her.

FEBbby23, Luminous, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@deborah-carey, @mtgal99, @elaineg, @jeanne-mayell and others who have asked for prayers. I've sent mine, I just haven't been posting. 

I was battling Covid for the last week. I was only really down for a few days, still have an annoying cough, but I still find myself sleeping more than normal after activity. 

Dad is still hanging in there, but I see signs he's slipping after the progress we made with his change in meds. I think part of it was stress over my sister and I. He could hear my cough and such, so even tho I told him I was fine, I'm not sure whether he believed me. He just heard Covid and worried.

My sister had surgery Friday for diverticulitis. I'm sure this also had him worried. My sister and I don't speak, as I had to distance myself from her ages ago because of her unhealthy behaviors. I believe she has a personality disorder, to be honest-tho she's never been diagnosed. We were told she had a terminal illness 7+ years ago, and we've been holding our breath since life expectancy for the ailment is 3-5 years. When I told her that the home and I were going to approach hospice to come and help with dad (early intervention, not palliative care yet) she had her son come for a visit to bring her to my state to see dad. While here my nephew came to my house for dinner and as we talked, it was revealed she never got the diagnosis of a terminal ailment, she has COPD, which is a much different, livable situation. Unfortunately, dad can't understand such things any longer, so in his mind, his terminally ill daughter needed surgery, which was mind-boggling for him. I'm hoping that as she recovers more, he'll be less stressed. I don't know why the heavens chose to let me catch Covid at the same time, as dad surely didn't need the stress of both of us being down at once. 

According to the CDC I'm allowed out of quarantine as of yesterday.  ET is playing at the movies today, and I'm torn about going. I really want to go, I could use something uplifting to watch. My cough is worse in the morning, and just occasional during the day, so I don't think I'd disturb others if I go. Mask will still be worn, even tho I'm supposedly clear. 

FEBbby23, Pegesus, Luminous and 6 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

So sorry to read of all your problems. I think I'm the only one, then I read I'm not. There is always somebody worse.

Lauren reacted
(@lovendures)

@cindy 

It is important to ease back into normal life after covid.  Even a mild case can use some TLC in transitioning back into society.  Will keep you in prayer Cindy.  As for your sister...wow! I can't even...

(@lowtide)

I would like to request prayers and positive energy and healing light for my brother, his wife and daughter. Their son, my nephew, competed suicide last month. He struggled with the effects of autism all his life. My brother gave up his profession to manage him, and he lived at as high a level of functioning as was possible. They moved to a state that had every possible resource for individuals with autism. All their efforts could not keep this bright 27 year old light from leaving us.

They are devastated. The family dynamic will shift and I worry for my brother and his wife who built their world around him. Their daughter is in a MFA program on the east coast and is coping in her own way. She would have become the caregiver upon her parents' death, has known that her whole life, and I think it may have affected her even starting a relationship.

It has been ghastly for them. 

The memorial service is this weekend. Please, if anyone knows how I can help my brother in particular cope with this tragedy, share your thoughts. We live on separate coasts and mostly text and phone. How will he fill his time now?

Thank you. ❤️

FEBbby23, Lauren, Iridium and 4 people reacted
Page 2 / 52
Share: