Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 3

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Starting a new Prayers thread because the second one went 75 pages and it's time to begin anew. These have been such wonderful threads for us all.  What an amazing community of healers you all are that so many people have felt the prayers and healing people have sent.  

I am praying for healing and recovery for the people most heavily hit by Hurricane Ida. I know that many of you have been praying for them too.  Florida is my second home, the birthplace of my mother, and half my childhood family lives there.  They are all save but also grieving over the devastation. 

(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

Sending healing prayers out to all the people, animals and children affected by the Hurricane in Florida.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This summer we had a new forum member, @smacgoldstein84, a Forum lurker told me privately about a tragedy that happened on a Cape Cod beach when  a little five year old boy had drowned. She had been on the beach that day and had helped pull him from the water.  He'd been under water a very long time, and although they rushed him to the hospital, his brain had been totally unresponsive. 

So although he didn't die on that beach that day, his prognosis for recovering grim.

@Smacgoldstein84 had reached out to me about it, was broken hearted and traumatized herself about what happened. 

I told her I'd seen in my mind angels doing Reike on his brain.

I told her that she should take out a user account for the Forum and post something to get our incredible healing community to send healing to this child which she did. Many of you reached out to her and sent healing to the little boy.  @smacgoldstein84 needed healing too. She was very upset. 

Then a month ago she reported to us on the Forum that he was much improved, truly recovering, although he had a long way to go.

Well today I heard from her and am taking the liberty to share her wonderful message: 

"Miraculously 5 year old little Zohaib is talking and learning to walk and he is now home as of tonight. He was on the news this evening.

"Thank you for your prayers. I’ve been pretty pent up the past few months waiting to hear about him and I’m finally able to breathe although I’m still processing it all. He is an amazing 5 year old boy and there’s no scientific reason for his recovery."

Apparently This little boy's brain had gone totally off line and he is now able to talk and play video games. It’s amazing. 

Here’s local news story that made me cry  good  tears.

Francois Entenmann, Shana DeLorie, PamP and 16 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell 

This is truly wonderful news.  WOW!!!!!

Francois Entenmann, PamP, FEBbby23 and 10 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

There is a reason it is called the " practice" of medicine... none hold all the answers. So wonderful to hear of his recovery as well as she giving herself permission to heal as well. Only Creator and that Being born in to this plane know of the reason for being here and whether or not they will continue here.... or if they choose to go and come back and finish later. Young Zohaib has much important work ahead and this world needs him.

Hugs to all and thank you for sharing the glorious update!

Francois Entenmann, PamP, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

I am overjoyed to hear of Zohaib's remarkable recovery!  Wonderful news to greet us this Sunday morning.  It's humbling to witness such miracles, and it gives us hope.  I will continue to hold Zohaib and @smacgoldstein84 in healing prayer.

Thank you for sharing, Jeanne.   

Francois Entenmann, PamP, FEBbby23 and 8 people reacted
(@smacgoldstein84)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

Thank you all for your prayers and intentions. Zohaib is a walking miracle touched by earth angels and ones on the other side. When you see him he glows and smiles just like an Angel. He is very happy despite his struggles. He’s learning to walk and he is talking. He’s so happy to be reunited with his two brothers and parents. Thank you for everything and keep the prayers coming. I think he has some important work to do! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Francois Entenmann, PamP, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @smacgoldstein84

@jeanne-mayell 

I think he has some important work to do! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Yes, and he has already done important work, and so have you.  I can only imagine what you will both do next.

PamP, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell Fantastic news! Wow.

PamP, FEBbby23, Lauren and 3 people reacted
(@smacgoldstein84)

@jeanne-mayell thank you. I also meant to share that soon after you posted your first message about this I also experienced intense feelings of love and warmth and felt some stress melt away. My feeling was that angels or the other side was also trying to heal me too. I believe I felt your prayers physically as well. Thanks again!

PamP, FEBbby23, DayDreamMoonlight and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@smacgoldstein84 So wonderful to hear that. Thank you for saying that.  This is a special community.

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I don't know if this affected anyone else, but there was a period of time today where I felt some things so very deeply.

As I let go of the bitterness and the anger, I came to realize what they were so zealously shielding and protecting me from, and why they have hung around for so long. Because as I felt them leaving me, I realized they were blocking The Grief.

The Grief of having had to let go of a home, a pet, a family, a neighborhood. A place and time I had expected would continue until I died. 

And now I live in an alternate reality. And I am Happy.

But then The Grief. It was hard to withstand for a bit there. I didn't know who to tell so I told no one. When it hit like a tsunami, I allowed myself a good cry and went to visit with my cats who were unusually comforting, both of them, even the standoffish one. And then I told my cats because they can keep a secret. ;)

And tonight, when my body began to ache, I realized that Grief and Overexertion have come out to tell me again, not to drown myself out, to stay focused and present and grateful. To not crowd my day with so much multitasking that I can't think or feel.

Love can be transformed from a nuclear family to a family of adults who still hold love and who are learning to forgive. 

Love can come as a surprise in a lifelong friend who becomes a lifelong partner. 

And even with the regrets, I still find joy in every day. It's not the trajectory I had imagined for myself or wanted. But it's a beautiful life and I am glad that I am in it. 

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ghandigirl Perhaps you are picking up on the fact that many people are feeling things more deeply these days. We need to be compassionate with ourselves right now, as we navigate these waters. Sending angels to all of you who need them to remain calm, open, and grateful for our lives. Sending angels to the people of Ukraine too and so many others. I see a beautiful arc angel on the edge of the earth watching over you and all of us right now. She is like a mother who loves her children and is encouraging them to endure what it takes to grow.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Prayers for my friend Antonia who is facing a difficult and what her surgeons say is a challenging surgery for them on October 24 to save her from advanced ovarian cancer. I wonder if people could send her big burst of healing energy. She is a beautiful and courageous woman, a leader, who gives so much to her community. She is a gardner too who loves plants. She is funny and a great and kind friend in my community. Sending an angel to Antonia, to be by her side everyday, and to be in the operating room on October 24th. Also sending an angel to her mother who has been a rock but is 87 years old and struggles to get through this.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 9 people reacted
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

A while back I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, the first chemo treatment were a bust and damn near killed me, but for the last 2 months I have been on a new treatment plan of immunotherapy and a chemo that I seem to tolerate well. My CEA # have gone from 50 down to 8, but have started to creep back up to 10. I do not fear death, I know a lot of people on the other side of this vail, both family and friends.. But a worry for my sister mtgal99 who lives with me. We have taken this journey through life together, and I cannot imagine doing this without her. I have been hesitant to ask for your help, but as time moves on, I sincerely ask for prayers for my sister who I fear I will leave all alone all to soon.. I love her as much as anyone can love another person, and we have shared many lives together. We will meet again, of this I am quite certain. So my prayer for her is to make this next transition as graceful as possible, and if it's possible, this loving community can keep her in your prayers so she won't be quite so lonely. Thank you all from the bottom of my sole.. until we meet again.. 

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Aheartbegins and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deborah-carey You post is very moving. You are a beautiful generous soul.  Sending angels to both you and your sister to continue your blessed journeys forward. I feel your home is a holy home and you both have shared such love as few know. All will be well, I feel, for both of you.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 6 people reacted
(@daydreammoonlight)

@deborah-carey I'll pray for your sister and sending love to you both.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 4 people reacted
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@deborah-carey 

I will gladly send you and your sister both prayers and healing energy. Love to you both, dear lady.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@debora-carey. I see loving, healing divine energy streaming toward you and your sister mtgal99… and an image of angels joining hands and surrounding you both. 

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell am seeing Antonia and her mom surrounded by angels, and a beautiful white and golden light flowing down from above emanating from an angel above them. Sending them both peace and healing.

Francois Entenmann, PamP, Luminous and 5 people reacted
Page 1 / 52
Share: