Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

What a lot to experience at once!  Just the move OR new job alone is HUGE.  Pat yourself on the back for being so together that you can do all this. It's impressive. I hope the new job comes with nice coworkers who become family fast.  They will enjoy their bright young newcomer.  And you are in good hands here to ride through spiritual matters.  I hope you will share more about all of this.  Your path is literary. Finally,  lean on us if depression is near. There are lots of us who would love to help you chase that monster off.  Maternal love and hugs to you, Coyote. :)

Tiger-n-Owl, Share, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@coyote

My husband has said to me on many occasions when I was going through a rough patch, “Life is long. Things won’t always be this way.”  I have remembered this many times and it is true and a comfort.

Your amazing psychic abilities and gifts seem to me to be like a too-large suit that you will grow into over time.  

I hope you don’t find this patronizing, it is not meant to be, but I’m 62 and am looking back, while you are looking ahead. 

Life is long, and you won’t always feel this way. ❤️

deetoo, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@Coyote, stay strong Wolf brother. Your mind can move mountains. This path is the path to the happiness you desire. Keep the good vibrations flowing. ❤️ 

ghandigirl, Share, Coyote and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Thank you everybody for the kind words. As I was moving yesterday and settling in to my new city (Providence, RI) and apartment, I thought about what had changed for me in a year. Last September I moved to Massachusetts for work, which was the first time I had ever lived on my own (college doesn't count). The first few weeks of living alone was tough; I was dealing then with many of the same emotions I'm dealing with now, except I was badly yearning for the familiarity of home; I had grown up in the same house and town, and my parents still live there. This time around, I'm not yearning for that home, though. I spent enough time there this spring during the COVID lockdowns to know that it's not in my spiritual or energetic interests to stay "in the nest." Now I'm yearning for a new home; a place where my personal life, professional work, and the physical landscape will feed into each other and where I will be anchored by enduring social relationships and, eventually, familial bonds. I don't think I will achieve that here in Rhode Island, but my work in community agriculture for the next year will serve as one more bridge to my desires (I'm even living in Providence).

I have one window in my new bedroom, in front of my desk. Just as I was sitting down to type this, I noticed that the unobscured moon was positioned right in the middle of my window, and I even turned off my lights and sat in the moonlight for a few minutes. I guess that's one small validation that my yearnings are being heard by the universe and that I'm being drawn toward my goals.

@lowtide You're image of me growing into a too-large suit may be more apt than you realize. When I was 16 or 17 years old and started getting psychic visions, one such vision involved my bones lengthening at some point in my 20s, as if I were going through a second puberty. Then in 2017, I had a NDE in which I saw myself in the year 2030, and I was occupying a larger, more robust body. The only way I can account for those anatomical changes would be if I acquired the shapeshifting abilities of a shaman. @frank I've been practicing that quantum energy shifting technique you recommended to me in this thread. Perhaps that exercise will be part of the gestalt that helps me change my physical state. 

CC21, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

And another post. Tomorrow I have another Avastin treatment in Boston. This will be my last infusion until late November or early December. So if you can send me healing tomorrow - as if my veins are being filled with cosmic energy, that would be appreciated. You don't need to know what time my infusion will take place, since higher spiritual energy isn't bound by linear time. 

One area I'll be focusing on is my right hearing nerve, since my hearing really has to improve. I've had a number of experiences in the past few days that have driven home the need for hearing improvement. It seems like there's something cosmic about the fact that COVID-19, this grand pivotal event, is accentuating all of the difficulties I experience due to neurofibromatosis. Social distancing makes it harder for me to break out of my isolation by being spontaneous and meeting new people. Mask wearing means I can't lipread. Perhaps this is the slog before a quantum leap forward into restored health for me, just as society may be propelled forward when the chaos epitomized by CV19 passes.

CC21, Aheartbegins, ghandigirl and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@coyote  Sending Light Love and Healing Energy

Aheartbegins, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@coyote sending you lots of virtual healing hugs.

share the love and light

TriciaCT, Aheartbegins, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote, I'm on it. I see the infusion causes each cell to light up with unforeseen shifts. Something goes "pop" and a new energy flow begins moving through your body.

TriciaCT, Aheartbegins, Moonbeam and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone, our own dear @BrightOpal has not been posting because she's been dealing with  some serious mental health issues. She told me to tell you she misses you, and would very much appreciate receiving love and light from you. She will be back when she has completed the program she's in right now, but for now she just needs our love and healing energy.  By the way, if you don't remember who she is, Bright Opal has helped pull together the read the future night predictions for me by using an excel program.  She has also made some amazing predictions including that detailed vision of twin hurricanes in the Caribbean for August. Mostly, she's just a beautiful soul.

Baba, Share, Coyote and 37 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@jeanne-mayell, I remember her predictions; always spot on. So sorry to hear she is not well. Please send her my love if you talk to her. She won't know me, but I 'know' her;-) Light and love coming up! ❤️ 

ghandigirl, Share, Vesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  Sending you much Light, Love and Healing Energy - praying for your Highest Good Bright Opal.. You are loved.

Baba, ghandigirl, Share and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell please let her know that I will raise her up in prayer asking for complete healing of mind, body and spirit.    Sending much love and light.  ❤️

ghandigirl, Share, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell, please tell @bright-opal that she is loved and deeply missed. I am praying for her healing and peace of mind.  I will also include Bright Opal in tonight's Circle of Light meditation.  

ghandigirl, Share, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

@bright-opal, you are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers. I instinctively knew why you weren't here from the very beginning as i always felt your deep pain and continued struggle. 

You are one of our truest, deepest, and highest spiritual warriors even when you are at your very lowest in mind,  body and human spirits.

Your highest and truest made in the image of the Divine and holiest of all holies true nature and angelic spirit is always here with us and always always always part of my heart. 

As one of our earliest members and someone i felt and connected with in so many ways the battle of the polarities has truly used you as an earth angel filled with so much deep inside faith and love that is always the biggest,  best, and highest part of you. I know that's hard to believe or feel sometimes but trust me, i see you, feel you,love and care for you from my deepest and highest heart. 

My healing candles are lit and shining out for you in the darkest of dark times. You will find you way back through the tunnel again even when there are no words.  No words are ever needed.  Feel our hearts and see path of light being built even as i write this. 

The angelic helpers hear the call and are rushing in now. Feel the chills, the prickly skin on your arms, the wind whispering along side you. Hear the small still voices of good, of support, of love amidst all the noise of this world that seeks to obscure, divide, and separate. 

You are with us always. We are stronger than the dark. The light and the love will win. We love and support you now in all ways.  Love and prayers abound ???

ghandigirl, Share, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Please tell her she is missed and to be well.

ghandigirl, Share, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo. @michele, She said that she will be able to read the forum periodically from her iPad.

ghandigirl, Share, polarberry and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@bright-opal we will keep you in our circle of light meditation tonight.

ghandigirl, Share, polarberry and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@brightopal

Come back soon. We miss you!

ghandigirl, Share, polarberry and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Hi all,

I will keep Jeanne, Coyote and Bright Opal in my prayers and healing tonight. I myself would appreciate if you could also send healing light to me. On top of not having had power or internet for most of August due to storms in CT, my lyme disease kicked in during this too, so my back and left arm have been in severe muscle pain.

Love and prayers to you all ? 

LalaBella, ghandigirl, Michele and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@triciact

You got it.  Will keep you al in prayer and healing light.

ghandigirl, Share, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 89 / 106
Share: